the outpost and fortress sounds interesting and honestly I was hoping for another ice temple soon as the last great one in my opinion is sir fangar's ice fortress from the legends of chima theme

Out of this wave, I will probably buy the Ice Castle, Lloyd's Journey and the Giant Snake, the others sets I don't really care for.

Soo, looking at the leaks, it seems there may be two variations of the spinners. The ones from this last wave that show up in the slam sets and the ones that show up in the actual sets. This may just be the preliminary pics trucking us, but it seems possible. 

12 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lloyd's Journey set is great, but 81 pieces for $15 is not.

If we're looking at price per part ratio, then the value isn't great. But if the contents and the volume of stuff is taken into account, I would say it's a great deal. A CMF is typicially worth $4. Due to the new armor parts and prints, I would say the ice samurai is $4 worth. Let's say Lloyd, who has no parts, but a couple new prints, is worth $3. And finally, the kitsune fox is obviously worth more than a minifigure, and on its own, is at least $5 or $6, if that. Adding that up gives you at least $12 of value with the minifigures and kistune fox alone. Add the build, which takes up the majority of the 81 pieces, and you have yourself a great deal at $15.

Im sure the ice samurai will appear in Magazine or books just like any other badguys. :)
THis set will also hit the sales just like any other Ninjago sets. They it will be good.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

70671 - $15

70672 - $20

70673 - $30

70674 - $40 / 45€

70675 - $50 / 55€

70676 - $80 / 70€

70677 - $130

70678 - $100

Spinners - $10, Kai's $20

P.s. if euro prices aren't written, then they are the same as $ but in €.

17 hours ago, Cocoa said:

If we're looking at price per part ratio, then the value isn't great. But if the contents and the volume of stuff is taken into account, I would say it's a great deal. A CMF is typicially worth $4. Due to the new armor parts and prints, I would say the ice samurai is $4 worth. Let's say Lloyd, who has no parts, but a couple new prints, is worth $3. And finally, the kitsune fox is obviously worth more than a minifigure, and on its own, is at least $5 or $6, if that. Adding that up gives you at least $12 of value with the minifigures and kistune fox alone. Add the build, which takes up the majority of the 81 pieces, and you have yourself a great deal at $15.

20 hours ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

Yeah but an exclusive molded animal makes up for that. At least it does for me.

Well, in new upcoming Harry Potter set (releasing June 1st just like new Ninjago sets) for $15, you get one more minifigure, 40 more pieces and a Stag (it is an animal mould just like the wolf, but it's 100 times better). So I'm still thinking $15 for 70671 is way too much. 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, in new upcoming Harry Potter set (releasing June 1st just like new Ninjago sets) for $15, you get one more minifigure, 40 more pieces and a Stag (it is an animal mould just like the wolf, but it's 100 times better). So I'm still thinking $15 for 70671 is way too much. 

How do you know Expecto Patronum is a 15 dollar set?

6 minutes ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Has anyone seen Davyd's April Fool's joke? He said HARUMI was going to return in season 11.

An April Fool's joke.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

.Well, in new upcoming Harry Potter set (releasing June 1st just like new Ninjago sets) for $15, you get one more minifigure, 40 more pieces and a Stag (it is an animal mould just like the wolf, but it's 100 times better). So I'm still thinking $15 for 70671 is way too much. 

relax..
First of all; not sure if Patronus set won't be 20.
And it's subjective if one likes a translucent stag (with no posability at all) or an asian styled wolfe (with limited posability).

In any case: both sets are great deals. Compare this to some cheaper Marvel or DC set: villain-army figs always have some face print instead of a helmet/mold whatever; they don't get leg printing by principle, the "heroes" mostly don't either - printing cuts just off from the torso. Plus some crappy build.

With the Ninjago set we get the first ever wolfe mold, new shoulder pad for Ninjags, 2 new molds for the Samurai, detailed printing, and a build with interesting pieces, that can either be integrated in bigger sets, or can be modified with your own parts, to be bigger  - so what do you want more? 4 generic rebel troopers? Or instead of one highly detailed White Walker Samurai 2 crappy Outriders?

Partonus set is also an amazing deal. People here could appreciate both themes, Ninjago sometimes gives us double the detail, new molds and parts - compared to what we get in other themes.

3 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Has anyone seen Davyd's April Fool's joke? He said HARUMI was going to return in season 11.

Wait, who's Davyd? I don't recall anyone with that name associated to the product development or TV series team. Are they new?

9 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

Wait, who's Davyd? I don't recall anyone with that name associated to the product development or TV series team. Are they new?

You'd be correct that they have no association with production. Davyd's a YouTuber that thrives of clickbaiting. Of course, April Fools would be his forte, but it would seem that he wasn't very creative this time around. Though mostly children and young adults fall for his stuff regardless of the time of year, so I don't know what that says about @Ninjaguy99

Edited by Penkid11

On 4/3/2019 at 6:34 AM, Penkid11 said:

You'd be correct that they have no association with production. Davyd's a YouTuber that thrives of clickbaiting. Of course, April Fools would be his forte, but it would seem that he wasn't very creative this time around. Though mostly children and young adults fall for his stuff regardless of the time of year, so I don't know what that says about @Ninjaguy99

It says that I like to limit myself to TannerFishies!

On 3/30/2019 at 10:01 PM, GarmaFan said:

It could be the human form of the wolf character, Akita. The color-scheme matches.

Guess who was right..? She has a cool design.

2 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Nice call. Looks like she'll be a pretty cool character. 

Oh wow, Akita is an absolutely gorgeous minifigure . . except the legs! Ugh! We're still having this issue with paint thickness?! Seriously? Booooo. Come on, Lego!

Wow, though, that hat/hair piece and face . . totally gorgeous. Why can't we have quality like this across the board? :(

The Akita minifigure looks really nice. I guess I’m going to have a set she shows up in. I gotta say, my opinion has really turned around on this wave after seeing the minifigures more and seeing the preliminaries. I think this is going to be a pretty good wave.

13 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

It says that I like to limit myself to TannerFishies!

good taste

anyeay I'm really liking the snake minifigure

pmdh_still.jpg    320?cb=20170106210325&path-prefix=fr

Amaterasu × Princess Mononoke = Akita + 3-tailed fox  :wub:

They're indeed really cashing in on the anime vibes, which I can only celebrate and encourage! 

11 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

:grin::thumbup:

5 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh wow, Akita is an absolutely gorgeous minifigure . . except the legs! Ugh! We're still having this issue with paint thickness?! Seriously? Booooo. Come on, Lego!

Wow, though, that hat/hair piece and face . . totally gorgeous. Why can't we have quality like this across the board? :(

Yep, quality of the white on the legs is so bad that I consider looking for a knockoff with higher quality something to be ashamed of. Nevertheless this figure is one of the coolest Ninjago figs ever in my book.

How do you mean across the board; across this wave; across the Ninjago theme; across all themes? Elaborate designs like this one demand a lot of labour of the design team (humans, for the record), and budget is also finite. It is fundamentally impossible to always go above and beyond. After all, no peaks without valleys. Just be grateful that figures like these appear once in a while (or wave)! :classic: 

1 hour ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is it me or that ninjago minifigure looks like a male?

Her torso has female lines and I'm pretty sure she has eye lashes, which are a bit obscured by her hair. Perhaps a bit tomboy-ish. 

19 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Amaterasu × Princess Mononoke = Akita + 3-tailed fox  :wub:

Wow, talk about pretty particular even for Ninjago... *huh*