43 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

I guess that 'Civilian Nya' in the Fortress is a different character with (hopefully) placeholder hair, since Nya's in the Bountry as well, and I'm not seeing any other instances of characters crossing from Fire Realm to Ice Realm (except the Kai vs. The Samurai spinner 2-Pack).

It could be Anatonia, the new character we know is going to be in the show. However, she could be a show exclusive character

Edited by Brickwraith

It could be the human form of the wolf character, Akita. The color-scheme matches.

Edited by GarmaFan

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

It could be the human form of the wolf character, Akita. The color-scheme matches.

Did we get her name confirmed? When?

14 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Did we get her name confirmed? When?

Early March. There were also set drawings that match these new ones, so I assume it's correct.

3 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Early March. There were also set drawings that match these new ones, so I assume it's correct.

The Anotnia and set drawing leaks were unrelated, and some of the leaks that popped up at that time were turned down as speculation.

11 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

It could be Anatonia

That would make sense

11 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

It could be the human form of the wolf character, Akita

That's a bit more out there but also makes sense

Having seen the photos I can say I really like the pyro Snake, thing. The other sets are cool But I'm definitely getting whichever set come with the leader of the pyro snakes. I gotta wonder how the season will handle two separate villains though. Because the last time that happened. The serpentine, kinda got locked away by the stone army.

As for the other sets:

Spinners- The new masks are weird but I'll definately be getting Nya. I highly doubt they're using new spinner pieces these are probably just place holders. Overall they look okay but i'd have to see them in person to decide whether to get any.

Lloyd's Journey- What even is this set? It's Loyd and a wolf. Kinda wish it came with a villain but it's fine other wise

Cole's Bike-I love the sheer amount of details, Really looks steam punk and I KNOW there are people who only care about that style. I felt the flag is a little tacky but it's fine.

Shuricopter - Not really a fan but might buy it

The other sets are cool but I want better pictures before I say anything

Looking at the set some more, it's just dawned on me that the huge green mech set looks pretty close to some of the villain concept art from Nexo Knights. Not sure if it was brought over or anything, its probably just a neat coincidence.

9 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

some of the villain concept art from Nexo Knights. Not sure if it was brought over or anything, its probably just a neat coincidence

I mean Lego has reused unused ideas in future waves. The Vermillion from Ninjago are an excellent idea. There's tons of ideas that never get made that are amazing

12 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

june or august is the release date? 

Most likely, yes.

Edited by Ninjaguy99

4 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Lloyd's Journey- What even is this set? It's Loyd and a wolf. Kinda wish it came with a villain but it's fine other wise

There is also an ice villain in a small turret in the set.

6 hours ago, Johnmeel said:

There is also an ice villain in a small turret in the set.

Ah ok that's n-Ice  a really cool addition to the set. It helps that I snow that, I might actually buy this set without feeling freezer-burned

8 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Probably closer to the realese date.

In that case when the HD images come out we'll be better able to judge the sets

Edited by Thedarkmaster2
spell chech

Seriously stoked about Lloyd's Journey. Was expecting that wolf to come in at least a 40 dollar set. Definitely wont mind buying multiples of this!

57 minutes ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

Seriously stoked about Lloyd's Journey. Was expecting that wolf to come in at least a 40 dollar set. Definitely wont mind buying multiples of this!

Yeah, it looks like a great little army building set. Although I’m not sure what I’ll do with the handful of Lloyds I’ll end up with :sceptic: :head_back:

10 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

when the hd images will come out ? 

Probably around late April or May.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:15 AM, obsidianheart said:

characters crossing from Fire Realm to Ice Realm 

Wait, are they confirmed to be travelling to new realms in this season or is this just speculation?

4 minutes ago, DarthLeapyous said:

Wait, are they confirmed to be travelling to new realms in this season or is this just speculation?

Probably speculation.

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lloyd's Journey set is great, but 81 pieces for $15 is not.

Do we have prices for these sets?

9 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lloyd's Journey set is great, but 81 pieces for $15 is not.

Yeah but an exclusive molded animal makes up for that. At least it does for me.

31 minutes ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

Yeah but an exclusive molded animal makes up for that. At least it does for me.

I agree. And while I’m assuming that the prices are not confirmed yet, I’ve seen both $10 and $15 prices quoted.

11 hours ago, DarthLeapyous said:

I am speculating.

Also, I forgot the gravity of the term 'Realm' in the Ninjago universe, and just meant it as in 'Region'. Ice region, fire region. I dunno if it's going to be Tundra Fields or Ice Caves, or if it will be Deserts or Volcanoes.