7 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

NIck showed off a bit of the Ninjago short that'll be in the KCA on their Facebook,

Looks cool, wonder what the rest of the short will be

On 3/22/2019 at 11:56 AM, Thedarkmaster2 said:

It''s impossible to know until it is released

I thought Copper existed before, also I think the golden snake is the empress, hopefully she doesn't get killed Like General Machia, or Harumi

we can't know until more info is released

Currently the only copper colour in lego's palette is copper metallic (the one used the Vermilion's swords) however one of the leaked pyro snakes looks to have one pearlised copper colour for it's head and a different colour for it's shoulder armour, it could just be the photo or it could mean a new colour.

39 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

it could just be the photo or it could mean a new colour.

I think it might just be the photo, rarely does Lego have two metallic colors of the same nature, look how they're replacing the perfectly good gold with the new stuff

New Jay leaked - looks like the previous one with the new dual-molded mask, but this one has gunmetal arms, mask and some printing on the torso.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:26 AM, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I think it might just be the photo, rarely does Lego have two metallic colors of the same nature, look how they're replacing the perfectly good gold with the new stuff

Not sure what you mean… LEGO has been using the same gold color (297 Warm Gold) since 2006! It's had some slight variations over the years, but has never been outright replaced the way that the old browns and greys were.

It's possible you're thinking about colors like lacquered gold (BrickLink's Metallic Gold) or metalized gold (BrickLink's Chrome Gold), but neither of these colors has been "replaced". They've just appeared in fewer sets since Warm Gold and other "pearl" colors are much less expensive and much more versatile from a manufacturing standpoint (not requiring any specialized machinery or molds different than those used for other colors). But the lacquered version appears in at least 4 current sets and the chrome version appeared as recently as last summer.

3 hours ago, Aanchir said:

Not sure what you mean…

Jang covered it in his video about how Pearl gold was being replaced by a newer more "metallic" gold. And he liked that. I'm not saying it's a bad thing it's just there's been only one major gold at a time. and that it's probably the same copper color

5 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

I thought Jay's Forbidden Spinjitzu had already leaked? What's the new one supposed to be?

Yeah, I am also confused as to why Jay gets 2 Super-Saiyan suits.

Nya's spinjitzu suit also leaked.  Looks great

Another snake guy is up in much better quality. Just an armored army builder though 

So, when can we expect to see pictures of the sets? I want to know what the builds will be like. (I would love to see a half-decent pyramid.)

8 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

So, when can we expect to see pictures of the sets? I want to know what the builds will be like. (I would love to see a half-decent pyramid.)

We know all the builds that are coming:

70671 - little fortress build

70672 - Cole's motorcycle, looks like the Possesion one

70673 - helicopter, looks like the Hunted one

70674 - giant fire snake

70675 - 4x4 off-road vehicle and a weapon stand

70676 - Lloyd's titan mech

70677 - Land Bounty, like Destiny's Bounty on wheels

70678 - Emeperor's ice fortress

2 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Is the Emperor's castle the "Ice Temple" that was rumored a year ago?

No that was a different thing I think. It had a different set number 

Edited by Falconfan1414

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

70673 - helicopter, looks like the Hunted one

It doesn't, it looks more like snake one.

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

70678 - Emeperor's ice fortress

And a dragon.

Something else entirly, but perhaps someone can help me. 

I usually only collect minifig(ish) scale builds and was wondering if the Ninjago Movie bounty is in the correct scale from the movie? I can only find the trailer picture online and can't make anything out of that. I don't mind modding it or even buying a second set, but if it's already perfect than why should I :tongue: I know that the movie mechs are smaller than the sets hence the question. 

37 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Something else entirly, but perhaps someone can help me. 

I usually only collect minifig(ish) scale builds and was wondering if the Ninjago Movie bounty is in the correct scale from the movie? I can only find the trailer picture online and can't make anything out of that. I don't mind modding it or even buying a second set, but if it's already perfect than why should I :tongue: I know that the movie mechs are smaller than the sets hence the question. 

Nope. The Movie Bounty is a lot closer to Scale to the in-universe Bounty than the 2012 or 2015 incarnations (which will probably hold true for the rumoured Land Bounty, which I'll almost definitely pass on). But it's only about half the size of the one from the movie.

The weird thing is, the set version of the Movie Bounty is bigger than both the original Bounty and the Bounty 2.0. But in-universe, the Movie version of the Bounty (which also appeared in SOG, Hunted (as wreckage) and March of the Oni)  is actually the smallest of the three, as far as I can tell. 

17 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No that was a different thing I think. It had a different set number 

Well the ice emperor could make it his base....

17 minutes ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

Some torsos leaked one of which looks a lot like TLNM civilian torsos, it's definitely a stretch but maybe it's from a third Ninjago city?

If it is I'm excited! :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

Some torsos leaked one of which looks a lot like TLNM civilian torsos, it's definitely a stretch but maybe it's from a third Ninjago city?

Multiple torsos? I only seen one and it's old, it was from Ninjago City the lady with the diamond used that torso. I really hope for a third Ninjago City kinda hard to tell since leaks are few and far between let alone catalog leaks which showed the fact we were getting the docks last year. I guess only time will tell, it's not like it has to be under TLNM they could easily do one each year under the main Ninjago line and it would still sell just as great and lets face it lots of people want more to it geez the amount of additions iv'e seen people make shows there is a market to continue the "series" of large modular Ninjago city sets

So, the sets themselves have leaked apparently.

I must say, they're pretty wild-looking for the most part, with a few gimmicky new parts mixed amongst their construction. *huh*

The sets are interesting looking.  I need better quality pictures to see things more clearly.  The Ice Emperor's castle does look good so far and the dragon looks good.  The figs are still the best looking  things so far.