15 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

I don't think this one looks any more definitely the Emperor than the other two armored ones. 

I agree. Apart from color, the armor all seems to be the same. The red one has a translucent face, while the other two have a “zombie” face; but that face looks different from the other zombies. 

1 hour ago, crimsondeity said:

I agree. Apart from color, the armor all seems to be the same. The red one has a translucent face, while the other two have a “zombie” face; but that face looks different from the other zombies. 

But the red one comes in the smallest set, and I don't think they would include main villain in the smallest set. Ice Emperor is included only in the Castle set.

40 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But the red one comes in the smallest set, and I don't think they would include main villain in the smallest set. Ice Emperor is included only in the Castle set.

I just meant that at this point there isn’t anything “special” about any of those figures that would immediately suggest one is the Emperor. Unless I’ve missed a set list that specifically lists the white armored samurai as being exclusive to the Castle set?

Well it's a leaked minifigure, so face could be misplaced from other minifigure. White color definitely makes him more suitable candidate to be Emperor of ice, so...

23 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Well it's a leaked minifigure, so face could be misplaced from other minifigure. White color definitely makes him more suitable candidate to be Emperor of ice, so...

After two or three not-Emperors, I'm a bit skeptical.

There's only one zombie with facial hair, I would guess that's the Emperor.

50 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

He has the most unique expression. But the body..?

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

He has the most unique expression. But the body..?

Usually with the minifig leaks, the heads are on the wrong body. His body might just be the one that's all white.

He's The Ice Emperor It has to be the white one, why would the Ice Emperor be mainly red or grey.  And like previously said he wouldn't be in the smallest set like the red guy is.  I just think the white one is the Emperor unless they come out with a blue Ice colored one.  This wave is gonna be great I can't wait to see all the builds too.  

2 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Usually with the minifig leaks, the heads are on the wrong body. His body might just be the one that's all white.

I’ve considered that; I know it happens with leaks sometimes. But after 3-4 “ICE EMPEROR REVEALED” leaks, I prefer to remain sceptical until I either get official (or reliably leaked) info. 

34 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

He's The Ice Emperor It has to be the white one, why would the Ice Emperor be mainly red or grey.  And like previously said he wouldn't be in the smallest set like the red guy is.  I just think the white one is the Emperor unless they come out with a blue Ice colored one.  This wave is gonna be great I can't wait to see all the builds too.  

I feel like IE would have a distictive set of armor; maybe I’m putting too much thought into it, but seeing three sets of armor (removable, not counting torso prints or legs) that are identical aside from color makes me feel like we havn’t seen him completely yet.

I’m also interested to see if all of the pyro serpents have been revealed. We’ve gotten traditional minifig legs, ghost/flame/whisp “legs” and the more traditional Serpentine torso/tail. 

2 hours ago, crimsondeity said:

I’m also interested to see if all of the pyro serpents have been revealed. We’ve gotten traditional minifig legs, ghost/flame/whisp “legs” and the more traditional Serpentine torso/tail. 

Well, what else could there be? Between the two styles of head and the shoulder armour, we have three new moulds introduced for the fire mummy snakes (we really need some official faction names.) but only two for the ice zombies - the ice helmet and chest armour. There's also the ninja's new shoulder armour, which apparently some of the zombies will use, and that massive new sword mould that mummies and zombies share, so six new moulds for the wave. I doubt we'll get many more. 

Maybe a different variant with normal legs?

A possible fix to the very long snake necks that not everyone likes, I have seen that at least one of them usues body armor, reducing the apparent overlenght of the neck.

The new face has a cool samurai mask, also I still think the zombie with the facial hair is the Emperor, his body is probably the white armor ( which is the only different armor, all others are red and gun metal grey).

On another note, I hope the sets are as good as the minifigs.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

12 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The new face has a cool samurai mask, also I still think the zombie with the facial hair is the Emperor, his body is probably the white armor ( which is the only different armor, all others are red and gun metal grey).

On another note, I hope the sets are as good as the minifigs.

I agree that the white one is the Emperor.  I also hope the builds are as good as the figs especially the Ice Emperor Set, I'm hoping for a nice build with unique parts.  

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Full Cole minifigure leaked.

I love the new shoulder armour. Shaken it only fits one sword, though. 

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I love the new shoulder armour. Shaken it only fits one sword, though. 

That's probably because of the long "bandana".

I love the new Cole. The bandana may be limiting, but it looks so cool.

I really can’t wait to see pictures of the builds; especially the castle.

One of the pyro-snakes looks to use two different copper colour, could we be getting a new colour?

On 3/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, Dr.Cogg said:

It''s impossible to know until it is released

17 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

One of the pyro-snakes looks to use two different copper colour, could we be getting a new colour?

I thought Copper existed before, also I think the golden snake is the empress, hopefully she doesn't get killed Like General Machia, or Harumi

On 3/20/2019 at 8:52 AM, DarthLeapyous said:

TBH none of these Ice Samurai designs really scream "emperor" to me.

we can't know until more info is released

Edited by Thedarkmaster2
grammer