The Ice Zombie looks sweet.  I'm gonna be getting a lot of these sets, I hope there will be minifigure packs for the Ice Zombies.  I need a Ice Zombie army.  

Sorry to briefly distract from the exciting reveals but is the 70680 Monastery Training out or exclusive to somewhere? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere and I dont want to make the unnecessary effort to order it from Shop@Home...

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

New fully armored Ice samurai just leaked , pretty badass, might actually be the Emperor.

I doubt that, it looks like a simple soldier/minion rather than a full Boss. Plus the fact that it doesn't really look like a emperor.

4 hours ago, Tobias_Jay said:

Sorry to briefly distract from the exciting reveals but is the 70680 Monastery Training out or exclusive to somewhere? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere and I dont want to make the unnecessary effort to order it from Shop@Home...

A friend of mine wanted to purchase it and wasn't able to find it in any shop so far. I just have seen it in stores that also sell exclusive sets for some reason.

New fully armored Ice samurai just leaked , pretty badass, might actually be the Emperor.

Yeah, that with the ice effect is a topflight piece of work.

Me, when I saw it:

Spoiler

7n52q7qu45421.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Pure badassery! *oh2* It's like back when I first saw the Vermillion armours, but better!

Just now, Lego David said:

I doubt that, it looks like a simple soldier/minion rather than a full Boss. Plus the fact that it doesn't really look like a emperor.

Simple? The fully armoured one? If that's your notion of simple then I can't begin to imagine what complicated would look like... :wacko: 

There are a few different ice zombies that were leaked; maybe @Lego David only saw one of the other two?

Anyway, all three of them look great! I really like the armour and helmet. I also saw a Lloyd with a red arm; I wonder what that’s all about. 

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Damn, this wave is churning out quite a few dead-end/going-nowhere-after-this molds! First the flaming snake heads, then Zane's frozen headwrap, and now icicle-encrusted samurai armor and helmet parts?! :wacko:

Can someone here please tell me how any of these molds will be able to be used after the fact? Outside of the Ninjago theme that is? :thumbdown: :hmpf_bad:

I gotta say, after seeing all the new ice samurai minifigures and the ninja suits in better images, I am looking more forward to this wave than I was before. I just saw the new Lloyd and I like it.

1 hour ago, DarthLeapyous said:

This new wave is duel-mold heaven 

...with no hope for life beyond Ninjago after the fact. :sad:

3 hours ago, Lego David said:

I doubt that, it looks like a simple soldier/minion rather than a full Boss.

Yeah it's hard to know very detailed stuff on characters until they are released

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Damn, this wave is churning out quite a few dead-end/going-nowhere-after-this molds! First the flaming snake heads, then Zane's frozen headwrap, and now icicle-encrusted samurai armor and helmet parts?!

You don't know that, the ghost tail by your definition would be dead ends when they were released.

Also you can use those Ice parts as crystals of many colors

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Can someone here please tell me how any of these molds will be able to be used after the fact?

That's impossible to know. 

19 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

with no hope for life beyond Ninjago after the fact

don't you get it it's impossible to know

32 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

...with no hope for life beyond Ninjago after the fact. :sad:

Even if they end up never being used afterward, smart MOCers will still figure out a way to use them in their MOCs. Heck, there is a guy I know who constantly uses Galidor parts in his MOCs!

22 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Also you can use those Ice parts as crystals of many colors

Wait, so the "icicles" can separate from Zane's headwrap and the samurai's armor/helmet parts?! :oh3:

10 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Heck, there is a guy I know who constantly uses Galidor parts in his MOCs!

Hmmm, would this guy's name happen to be Vincent Gashod of Toulouse? :wink:

26 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

You don't know that, the ghost tail by your definition would be dead ends when they were released.

Nah, that part is much, much more versatile according to my standards.

5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Nah, that part is much, much more versatile according to my standards.

But you wouldn't have known that the very first year it was out. Then it was only exclusive to Ninjago in a specific color. (Transe green and darker green I think) You could never have know it'd be recolored and used in so many other themes, such as Pink in that ghost buster set. Orange In nexo knights in Flama (Before being released again in that color in Ninjago), Or again in the halloween collectible minifigure pack.

8 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Wait, so the "icicles" can separate from Zane's headwrap and the samurai's armor/helmet parts?!

I don't think so.. I was referring to the fact that they could be molded in different colors in the future for other lines. Like the ghost tail you conveniently ignored.

9 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hmmm, would this guy's name happen to be Vincent Gashod of Toulouse?

yes, and one other guy I can't remember.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hmmm, would this guy's name happen to be Vincent Gashod of Toulouse? :wink:

Well... No, never heard of him. It's another guy I was talking about, but you get the point.

4 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Well... No, never heard of him. It's another guy I was talking about, but you get the point.

The point I think is any piece can be used

1 minute ago, Boogly22238 said:

This one is black and not on fire.

Oh look another recolor without flames, I wondering if that's limiting

I just saw the new black snake and the ice samurai/warriors they all look cool 

I’m really happy to see that at least some of the snake characters will have the serpentine lower body part. I think that was part of what I didn’t like about the first two leaks.

Yep! Saw those new minifigures. And I have to say that I'm quite impressed! The samurai zombies is pretty neat especially the red armored one! I'm quite intrigued with the new ninja hoods and with Lloyd too.

And the pyro snakes are just getting more awesome, I'm amazed with the black snake! Really looking forward to seeing the actual sets from them! On a side note though, I don't think they are just called "pyro snakes" right? Would be weird to be called that way next to "Vermillion" or "Hynobrai".