Those are fake suits made for a fanfiction that have been around since the Yin Yang symbol was revealed shortly before Comic Con.

I have no Idea where to put this so I'll just say it here, apparently Ninjago's to be the sponsor for this year's kids choice awards and there will be "an animated spot that will launch on March 7, Lord Garmadon will seek to steal the KCA slime cannon, with the ninja needing to stop him and return the cannon so that the KCA can go ahead. Stop motion animated content and a social video story will be part of the media package to build up to the KCA.

The full story will also be released as “custom branded programming” on Nickelodeon’s YouTube channels. In order to attempt to reach the audience through influencers, a YouTuber will also be getting involved with live action content."

8 hours ago, crimsondeity said:

While I don’t normally like to dismiss things out of hand, the idea of a “Civil War” seems very unlikely.

I mean they kinda already did it with lloyd possessed by Morrow. That's porbably inspired these things.

8 hours ago, crimsondeity said:

I do hope the rumour of the wolf being included in the smallest set is legit; I’ll be able to justify buying a few sets to get a small pack of wolves.

Ninjago usually has small sets for army building so I' think they would

3 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

Lord Garmadon will seek to steal the KCA slime cannon, with the ninja needing to stop him and return the cannon so that the KCA can go ahead. Stop motion animated content and a social video story will be part of the media package to build up to the KCA.

That sounds hammy but good 

3 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

a YouTuber will also be getting involved with live action content."

I hope it's Jang....and not someone like Logan Paul

12 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I mean they kinda already did it with lloyd possessed by Morrow. That's porbably inspired these things.

Someone saw Captain America Civil War and thought that literally just that, but with Ninjago characters would be cool. (Jay=Captain America, Nya = Iron Man, Garmadon = Bucky)

Ice Emperor, Ninja Snake Sorceress, kitsune, Ice Dragon, this wave is sounding very interesting.

3 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Ice Emperor, Ninja Snake Sorceress, kitsune, Ice Dragon, this wave is sounding very interesting.

I saw something about a snake soceress the other night, but wasn’t sure if they were talking about an MOC. I hope she looks properly snake-like.

4 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Ninja Snake Sorceress

Wait a female snake villainess? Oh my, this wave is looking even better, considering my Love of General Machie. Do we have pics of these claims or are they just that rumors?

All of the specific story stuff should probably be taken with a pinch of salt. It seems a bit early to get this kind of info at this point.

3 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

All of the specific story stuff should probably be taken with a pinch of salt. It seems a bit early to get this kind of info at this point.

I just love how at a press event they won't let the press take pictures.. just don't hold the event at that point

8 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I just love how at a press event they won't let the press take pictures.. just don't hold the event at that point

There was no press event, only a behind-closed-doors tour of product that LEGO always hosts to those that carry their products. Press are usually never invited.

Edited by Penkid11

4 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

There was no press event, only a behind-closed-doors tour of product that LEGO always hosts to those that carry their products. Press are usually never invited.

It's such a security risk though

17 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

it makes sense. You want to sell retailers future products, but at the same time ensure that the hype for the current waves doesn't fade in shadow of the new one.

5 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

It's such a security risk though

Not if they sign NDA's.

Just now, TeriXeri said:

Not if they sign NDA's.

Also, as much as LEGO values secrecy, toy retailers can’t make plans for which and how many future LEGO products to order if they don’t know what those products even are. So even though things like retailer catalogs and toy fairs/expos present a risk of future products getting leaked before LEGO’s ready for the public and their competitors to know about them, on some levels it’s a necessary risk to get that info to the people who are supposed to have access to it.

1 hour ago, Aanchir said:

Also, as much as LEGO values secrecy, toy retailers can’t make plans for which and how many future LEGO products to order if they don’t know what those products even are. So even though things like retailer catalogs and toy fairs/expos present a risk of future products getting leaked before LEGO’s ready for the public and their competitors to know about them, on some levels it’s a necessary risk to get that info to the people who are supposed to have access to it.

Of course products have to be seen beforehand, as with anything, private demonstrations do happen, small scale for toys/games, or large scale for vehicles/machinery etc.

Edited by TeriXeri

4 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Not if they sign NDA's.

Those aren't full proof

4 hours ago, Aanchir said:

Also, as much as LEGO values secrecy, toy retailers can’t make plans for which and how many future LEGO products to order if they don’t know what those products even are.

Ah, now that makes sense.

5 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

on ninjawhip story on instagram he said  that pyro snakes are mummy 

Whoa, you mean as in Mummies? Those dead and buried in tombs? Wow, hopefully, that means they would have a tad bit of some egyptian theme there.

Speaking of villians, the concept of two distinct villains factions is very interesting there! I am glad that this wave isn't the typical fire and ice stuffs. Personally, I find that material quite stale after Chima's fire & ice theme and waves.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Wow, those fire snakes are weird! It seems they are mummies with fire powers?! Wtf? So now we have Ice Emperor and ice zombies and fire snake mummies. I’m curious about lore behind both these factions now. 

Also new Wu now has his braid printed on back of the head.

Edited by benderisgreat

Whoa, those snake mummy spirits look awesome! Those dual-moulded head pieces are just crazy, and I love them.

Also, Wu finally has a braid! Stike that, he finally has printing on the back of his head at all. Took long enough!

Can’t wait to see the ice zombies.

I just saw the pics, damn, they're awesome. Literally fell in love with the prints and concept of the pyro snakes! And really happy too that there's some egyptian design in 'em! I'm definitely will want to pick them up.:excited:

It's pretty cool that Wu's head finally has that braid. And definitely will want to see the Ice Zombies too!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)