11 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Also there are the molded dragon heads

And plenty of molded versions of smaller creatures like snakes, fish, dogs, spiders etc. It's certainly possible that despite being considerably bigger than those kinds of animals, LEGO still wanted to keep this wolf/fox below the size at which they would opt for a brick-built animal… much like how in LEGO Elves, the dragons and elemental guardian creatures were brick-built, but the pegasi were molded.

11 hours ago, Aanchir said:

LEGO still wanted to keep this wolf/fox below the size at which they would opt for a brick-built animal

we haven't even seen pictures of it yet

11 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

we haven't even seen pictures of it yet

Some of us have... (It was on Instagram which is why we started talking about it.)

Edited by Agent Kallus

49 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Some of us have... (It was on Instagram which is why we started talking about it.)

I've always heard people say that and I ask them if they can share it.

They never do, like... I'm not asking you post leaked pictures here, but could I have a link to it possibly?

2 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

When to wait for the images sets of the second half of the year ?

Maybe this Saturday, when the NY Toy Fair starts.

4 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

When to wait for the images sets of the second half of the year ?

They should be out already if they're publically shown in Germany

Seems to me that Ninjago will not be around much longer either totally revamped into something completely different or just done away with altogether. Does anyone else see it this way or am I just too much a conspiracy theorist? I feel this way because of the recent sets, the upcoming show and the article over on Brickfan. I would be sad to see it go as it gave us many great sets and parts packs. 

15 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Seems to me that Ninjago will not be around much longer either totally revamped into something completely different or just done away with altogether. Does anyone else see it this way or am I just too much a conspiracy theorist? I feel this way because of the recent sets, the upcoming show and the article over on Brickfan. I would be sad to see it go as it gave us many great sets and parts packs. 

No way! Ninjago is evergreen theme, so it wont end until sales go way down. Now maybe they will revamp show cause they cant just repeat the same pattern of new bad guy coming every season and barely being defeated by ninja.

Edited by benderisgreat

Loving the new summer suits, especially with Nya going back to the "grey/azure" combo. I also like how the hoods look with the (new?) shoulder armour and with the symbol on the front. Zane with blue hands seems to be an interesting touch as well.

Nya is back to her gunmetal colour, all of them use a new shoulder armour piece to go with the new hoods, these look great!

1 hour ago, Johnny1360 said:

Ninjago as a whole is definitely going to continue. We have confirmation of about 4 more hours of animated content and rumors of 12 more sets in the second half of the year, after Season 10: March of the Oni and the Ninjago Legacy sets.

Now, that said, the way that some of the teasers for Season 10 talk so much about endings does make me wonder whether the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu TV series might be ending after 10 seasons and 100 episodes, and replaced with a sequel series… sort of like how other cartoons like Justice League, Ben 10, and Dragon Ball were immediately followed up by sequel series like Justice League Unlimited, Ben 10: Alien Force, and Dragon Ball Z.

Relaunching Ninjago as a new TV series offers a few potential advantages. For one, it can provide a new starting point for viewers so they can watch the continued adventures of the characters without feeling a sense of pressure to catch up on ten seasons worth of backstory. Replacing a series with a sequel series can also be motivated by changes on the production side of things, like switching to a different production company or animation studio instead of renewing contracts with the current ones.

It can also be an opportunity to revamp the visual style — not just in terms of updated character designs like we saw in Season 8 or gradual animation improvements like we've seen over the course of the series, but more extensive changes like if, for instance, LEGO wanted to switch to a cel-shaded look like the character stills from the Season 5: Possession opening titles or the Netflix series The Dragon Prince.

I don't think this necessarily entails the theme as a whole being "revamped into something completely different", though. As you can tell from some of the other cartoon examples I cited, the continuity, cast, and so forth don't necessarily have to change from one series to the next. And a lot of the types of changes they could make to the sets and characters from a design standpoint if they DID want to make the new Ninjago sets stand out visually would be no more extreme than changes they've made in the past to keep the line fresh.

The rumored set names we've heard, albeit still a little unclear since many have been inconsistent translations from other languages, at least seem to clearly indicate that characters like Kai, Zane, Jay, Cole, and Lloyd are still going to be present in the post-Season 10 sets and storyline, as are things like Spinjitzu and the Destiny's Bounty. One of the most surprising teasers about what might be to come is this tweet from Tommy Andreasen which implies…

Spoiler

…the possibility of a Legends of Chima crossover in the future (whether in the next wave/season or later). *huh*

The fact that the series as a whole (sets AND TV show) have always been branded with LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (aside from the movie sets, of course) even though both fans and official materials often just refer to the series as LEGO Ninjago would make it very easy to simply come up with a new subtitle to identify the new episodes as a sequel series, like LEGO Ninjago: Spinjitzu Heroes or LEGO Ninjago: The Power of Spinjitzu or what-have-you.

Edited by Aanchir

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Ninjago's already outlasted two themes rumored to be its "replacement", so I think it'll be fine.

I love the touch of adding buttons on Jay’s suit. Really cute. Nya and Zane look good too, love that Zane has blue gloves. Cole looks alright, but I’m getting tired of his suits always being sleeveless now. Kai and Lloyd are boring, but I’m willing to bet we’ll get another variation of Lloyd considering his lack of a hood or gloves.

and of course, new suit leaks are never complete without someone speculating this is the definite end of the series despite the multiple claims that the theme is evergreen and the series’ outstanding ability to still make loads of cash for Lego. 

9 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

We hear this rumor, EVERY. SINGLE. WAVE! No it's an evergreen. They're likely not even going to reboot/relaunch it let alone cancel it. Also I'll save my judgement of the summer wave till I see pics of it.

Though what I hear from you guys implies it's going to be good

Man, how long will Ninjago last though? We should assume it will continue indefinitely, and the constant cries of doom have been annoying since 2016, but how long until they get tired of it, or run out of ideas? 5 years? 10? 20?? I guess the answer is when it stops selling so well.

Edited by GarmaFan