8 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The faun legs were used on the flying monkeys from the Lego Batman Movie.

I did not know that, but thanks for the information. As to this:

9 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

No to both

Actually Yes Wolves evolved from Foxes The Genus Canis that includes Wolves evolved from fox like ancestors 6 million years ago, They're foxes like we're apes

12 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Actually Yes Wolves evolved from Foxes The Genus Canis that includes Wolves evolved from fox like ancestors 6 million years ago, They're foxes like we're apes

Just because they're related doesn't mean that wolves are just big foxes in my eyes, but I guess I can see where you're coming from.

And to stop this post from being wildly off topic; Does anyone have any idea what 'forbidden spinjitsu' is? 

Edited by Agent Kallus

39 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

And to stop this post from being wildly off topic; Does anyone have any idea what 'forbidden spinjitsu' is? 

An evil version of spinjitzu? Like the stuff Garmadon uses?

2 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

An evil version of spinjitzu? Like the stuff Garmadon uses?

It's mentioned in "The Book of Spinjitzu" as something described on a scroll that Wu and Garmadon discovered and their father told them not to ever use. Wu stole the scroll to keep Garmadon from getting his hands on it and had included it in his journal, but then replaced it with a note saying he should never have stolen it. I can share a picture of the pages in question later.

29 minutes ago, Aanchir said:

It's mentioned in "The Book of Spinjitzu" as something described on a scroll that Wu and Garmadon discovered and their father told them not to ever use. Wu stole the scroll to keep Garmadon from getting his hands on it and had included it in his journal, but then replaced it with a note saying he should never have stolen it. I can share a picture of the pages in question later.

No, Wu didn't steal the scroll to keep Garmadon from reading it, he just wrote down what was in it.

2 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

No, Wu didn't steal the scroll to keep Garmadon from reading it, he just wrote down what was in it.

Ah, OK, I was misremembering quite a few details, it seems. Here's a picture for anyone interested:

32087342747_c7a5098417_c.jpg

As neat as it is to see some of the foreshadowing in this book come to fruition, and as cool as Forbidden Spinjitzu is as a plot device and a way to keep the Spinjitzu sets from being too repetitive, I do think it'd be neat to see more characters learn Spinjitzu in future story arcs so that LEGO can release Spinjitzu sets for characters like, say, Skylor or Pixal. Right now the number of non-ninja characters who are capable of using Spinjitzu in the canon story is not only small but somewhat random (we never really did get an explanation for why Doubloon knew Spinjitzu other than that he must have learned it at some point).

Edited by Aanchir

4 hours ago, Aanchir said:

As neat as it is to see some of the foreshadowing in this book come to fruition, and as cool as Forbidden Spinjitzu is as a plot device and a way to keep the Spinjitzu sets from being too repetitive, I do think it'd be neat to see more characters learn Spinjitzu in future story arcs so that LEGO can release Spinjitzu sets for characters like, say, Skylor or Pixal. Right now the number of non-ninja characters who are capable of using Spinjitzu in the canon story is not only small but somewhat random (we never really did get an explanation for why Doubloon knew Spinjitzu other than that he must have learned it at some point).

Yeah I think it's cool but I don't think they've really used it before..

Is the Ultra Dragon 70679 an Lego exclusive or are they going to release the set in (EU) shops anytime soon?

7 hours ago, Cobb said:

Is the Ultra Dragon 70679 an Lego exclusive or are they going to release the set in (EU) shops anytime soon?

Brickset lists it as a Retail - limited set, so it's not wide-spread distrubuted like regular sets, but still not just LEGO-Exclusive either.

Edited by TeriXeri

9 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Brickset lists it as a Retail - limited set, so it's not wide-spread distrubuted like regular sets, but still not just LEGO-Exclusive either.

I wonder if it was mislabeled. I’ve seen the UltraDragon at the LEGO Store, Walmart, and Target. Sooo...idk

I don't think the Ultra Dragon is "limited" because even the smaller non-LCS local shops here has this set available since the very beginning. I don't know if this is region specific or global. At least where I am from, it doesn't look limited, IMHO.

Well, it's different for my country at least , comparing the 2019 Monastery and Ultra Dragon, the Monastery is sold on many  webshops since December, while Ultra Dragon I only found at 1 webshop/toyshop brand outside of S@H so far.

Not even the specialized shops that sell larger D2C sets, and not on any of the European Amazon sites yet either.

I can't speak for the whole of Europe here however.

Maybe it's a regional difference.

Edited by TeriXeri

So I just saw TLG posted some Ninjago posters on their FaceBook page with the caption "Endings will always come... all we can do is fight to make them good ones." Is this the final year for Ninjago? Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

2 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

should we see summer sets this weekend from new york toy fair? 

In the past years Lego always revealed summer Ninjago sets at NYTF. I can't wait to see what they will show this year, it seems new villains are samurai and it's Zane centric wave.

2 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

In the past years Lego always revealed summer Ninjago sets at NYTF. I can't wait to see what they will show this year, it seems new villains are samurai and it's Zane centric wave.

i cant wait to see aswell 

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

So I just saw TLG posted some Ninjago posters on their FaceBook page with the caption "Endings will always come... all we can do is fight to make them good ones." Is this the final year for Ninjago? Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

According to set designers in past interviews, there's Ninjago stuff slotted for 2020, as well as the fact that it's an evergreen theme makes me think (and hope) it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The poster was more referencing the end of the Oni Trilogy (Sons of Garmadon, Hunted, and March of the Oni) rather than the theme's end.

25 minutes ago, legozebra said:

According to set designers in past interviews, there's Ninjago stuff slotted for 2020, as well as the fact that it's an evergreen theme makes me think (and hope) it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The poster was more referencing the end of the Oni Trilogy (Sons of Garmadon, Hunted, and March of the Oni) rather than the theme's end.

Ah ok, cool.

3 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

i cant wait to see aswell 

Last year all we got was Stormbringer, and not even all of it at that. Hopefully we get more than one set this year.