Just now, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Garmafan was probably counting March of the ONI as well. That would make 11 seasons if the Pilot (again, only 4 episodes) was included.

Oh okay.. I haven't counted it yet since it's not out yet but that makes sense now.

Just now, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

With the DotD/Legacy thing, I think people prefer Legacy because it's dedicated to remaking sets rather than just putting older villains in a regular wave. Also, DotD was a mediocre TV special that existed mostly to fill a vacant slot, while the Legacy shorts are web animations commemorating the shows forthcoming hundredth episode that do not conflict with the show.

I won't argue that the quality of the DOTD special was really bad. (But the music was some of the best let's be honest.) I mean that's true but doesn't that make Legacy even less original than DOD? At least those were new sets. These are literally the same sets, albeit probably built better. But still. I'm looking forward to Legacy but i'm also honest to it's originality. I actually recently built the old Samurai Mech I got for Christmas. I intend to get the new one.

3 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Season 1 was not just half a year like DOD It was an enitre YEAR! of Skeleton sets and episodes.

A season isn't a wave. The show and the sets aren't the same. The set releases are called waves. By that logic, how does that work for the Stone Army season coming out in the second half of 2012 (even though the whole year was snakes), while the sets for it came out in 2013?

Because "Season 2" and "Season 3" came out in the same year are they both a 26 episode Season 2? How could the season be in 2013 when it didn't come out in 2013?

3 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

So? Lego has also called it season 1

Maybe they did once, but they've solidified how they're numbered now.

Edited by GarmaFan

To be honest, as much as I dig the Weekend Whip, I really love the intros that S.O.G. and Hunted has. Gives quite a new and a much more serious tone. But I am open to having the Weekend Whip back.

8 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

I think it’s because it only had 2 episodes in it which means it doesn’t really have the episodes needed to call it a season, plus doesn’t Lego themselves call it the pilot season as well, I swear I’ve seen them call it that.

I always wondered on why is there a two episode version and a 4 episode version for the pilot. Probably the same reason on why March of the Oni has a 4 episode version and a full length movie version?

A bit back to the topic that thedarkmaster2 is in - If the pilot counts as season 1 then shouldn't rise of the snakes be counted as episode 3 or 5 instead of 1? So like I said, that count is restarted which is a pretty solid point that season 1 starts from Rise of the Snakes.

Just now, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

To be honest, as much as I dig the Weekend Whip, I really love the intros that S.O.G. and Hunted has. Gives quite a new and a much more serious tone. But I am open to having the Weekend Whip back.

I mean DOTD didn't use the Weekend Whip but they still made one. They easily could have done the same for S.O.G. and Hunted

19 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I mean DOTD didn't use the Weekend Whip but they still made one. They easily could have done the same for S.O.G. and Hunted

To be fair, DotD did use its instrumental version in some manner. But still, you have a good point there.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

2 minutes ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

To be fair, DotD did use its instrumental version in some manner. But still, you have a good point there.

But it was very subdued

^ I’m also wondering about this, I have a Shop@Home order on standby waiting for those Oni figures!

On a seperate note, does anyone else’s Stone Harumi from the Bricktober pack have a really loose mask? It’s not a massive drama but its a little frustrating

Edited by Tobias_Jay

5 hours ago, Maartenh said:

I do not see the oni villain pack in the Lego store, it was supposed to release today right?

I think it's supposed to come out after Legacy.

Okay, can the dedicated show discussion remain in the show thread please? It makes it hard to pick out the Set discussion when entire posts are focused on the cartoon meta-data. 

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Okay, can the dedicated show discussion remain in the show thread please? It makes it hard to pick out the Set discussion when entire posts are focused on the cartoon meta-data. 

Thanks.

Does the Minifigure pack count as a set?

Where did the info that it is coming out today come from? It seemed a little weird to me that these Oni were being released together with the Legacy wave...

Pretty sure she was just annoyed by all the "Which season is which" stuff.

Legacy stuff's up on the website, but no Oni pack, which I really want to pick up. I'm probably really only going to get the Driller and the Monastery, anyway, so I might just wait until I see them in the wild.

Just now, obsidianheart said:

Pretty sure she was just annoyed by all the "Which season is which" stuff.

Legacy stuff's up on the website, but no Oni pack, which I really want to pick up. I'm probably really only going to get the Driller and the Monastery, anyway, so I might just wait until I see them in the wild.

I didn't start that..

I haven't seen Legacy in my area yet

1 minute ago, Maartenh said:

Where did the info that it is coming out today come from? It seemed a little weird to me that these Oni were being released together with the Legacy wave...

It was a guess because the original pack was found in a Lego store like a week ago so the guess was that it came out the first 

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It was a guess because the original pack was found in a Lego store like a week ago so the guess was that it came out the first 

Yeah that makes sense. Perhaps a wrong guess in this instance then though :( 

2 hours ago, Maartenh said:

Yeah that makes sense. Perhaps a wrong guess in this instance then though :( 

The Oni pack probably won't come out until after Legacy most likely

Just2good bought the Oni pack at a Lego Store today (according to his latest haul video). So it is coming out today - at least in the States

Edited by Metanoios91

2 hours ago, Metanoios91 said:

Just2good bought the Oni pack at a Lego Store today (according to his latest haul video). So it is coming out today - at least in the States

HOW does he get this stuff early?

23 hours ago, Tobias_Jay said:

On a seperate note, does anyone else’s Stone Harumi from the Bricktober pack have a really loose mask? It’s not a massive drama but its a little frustrating

Mine does too.