I'm both happy and disappointed by the Oni battle pack, I'm happy we got them and a new mask, but I'm disappointed that they don't have new horns ( like Mystake) or at least faun legs ( which don't require a new mold).

I'm excited for the Oni battle pack, great army builder. I don't mind the identical faces, but the legs should have been either printed or black faun legs for the price they will probably sell for..

20 hours ago, 0Marty0 said:

Well, you can easily mix Kruncha's head with Nuckal's body and a sensei hat and get Wyplash this way...

Why do that when an official Wyplash is included in the Monastery of Spinjitzu?

5 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Why do that when an official Wyplash is included in the Monastery of Spinjitzu?

Cause the Monastery is super expensive..

6 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I'm excited for the Oni battle pack, great army builder. I don't mind the identical faces, but the legs should have been either printed or black faun legs for the price they will probably sell for..

Hopefully It will be easier to get than some of the other battle pack.. 

1 hour ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Did anyone notice the small hint or foreshadowing of Borg Tower on one of these stickers in Welcome to Apocalypseburg set? :)

No? where?

Search for its review on youtube (MandRproductions). Its on the back  (behind statue of Liberty) on “gym” structure (represented by car wreck). It says “visit Ninjago city” and it depicts a huge tower... presumabely Borg Tower... ;)

Edited by Blazej_Holen

7 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Search for its review on youtube (MandRproductions). Its on the back  (behind statue of Liberty) on “gym” structure (representwd by car wreck). It days “visit Ninjago city” and it depicts a huge tower... presumabely Borg Tower... ;)

I think that's a bit of a stretch, looks just like some random tower 

Just now, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I think that's a bit of a stretch, looks just like some random tower 

Yep but current NC sets dont have tower like that ... ut could means somethin or nothing. I brlieve that in 2019 there will be another addition to the NC an it could be something like this. Maybe that rumoref Borg Tower. 

4 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Yep but current NC sets dont have tower like that ... ut could means somethin or nothing. I brlieve that in 2019 there will be another addition to the NC an it could be something like this. Maybe that rumoref Borg Tower. 

I don't believe anything until pictures are shown

31 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Search for its review on youtube (MandRproductions). Its on the back  (behind statue of Liberty) on “gym” structure (represented by car wreck). It says “visit Ninjago city” and it depicts a huge tower... presumabely Borg Tower... ;)

As the thread-starter.., now we`re talking :wink::wub: Lets cross our fingers for a 3rd NC set.

I looked at the sticker in the Welcome to Apocalypseburg set, its a sticker version of a promo poster that was given out during TLNM. On a different note, I really hope they make a 3rd NC set and I hope they start changing the villains to match the show, just think how much better NC Docks( which is a good set) would have been if it had SOG villains and characters like civilian Harumi.

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

I looked at the sticker in the Welcome to Apocalypseburg set, its a sticker version of a promo poster that was given out during TLNM. On a different note, I really hope they make a 3rd NC set and I hope they start changing the villains to match the show, just think how much better NC Docks( which is a good set) would have been if it had SOG villains and characters like civilian Harumi.

It's hard to guess until we get a picture

3 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Nope. That sticker is pretty much a direct reference to this Ninjago City poster that was released as a gift with purchase in September of 2017. I don't know if we're getting a Borg Tower, but if we were getting one this year, I'd expect it to hew closer to the TV show's depiction (like most of the other Legacy sets do with their contents), and the tower in the TV show has a pretty unmistakeable silhouette, not just a typical pagoda structure.

13 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

..., just think how much better NC Docks( which is a good set) would have been if it had SOG villains and characters like civilian Harumi.

That's what I've done with my sets. I will use the movie characters from the set but also mix in some from the TV series. I've got Sky pirates, SOG villains, hunters and others in my city, and when the new Legacy sets come out I'll have some Serpentines and Skulkins to add. I didn't get into Ninjago until recently so don't have any of those early villains, and they are a bit expansive on the secondary market.

10 hours ago, Cas Akosha said:

I like to call that season 0.5

Why do people have an issue with just calling it season 1? Like the first three years are the first three seasons!.

Year one-skeletons

Year two-Serpentine

Year three-The Stone Army

17 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I don't believe anything until pictures are shown

Logo isnt doing thinks like that unintentionally. So it hints something. And it will be tied to the Ninjago city. 

46 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Why do people have an issue with just calling it season 1? Like the first three years are the first three seasons!.

Year one-skeletons

Year two-Serpentine

It’s only because the numbering they’ve used since then has not been consistent with this - Season 9 is Hunted, for example, and when you count all the way back, Legacy of the Green Ninja is S2 and Rise of the Serpentine is S1, meaning Skulkin is Pilot/S0

8 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Year one-skeletons

Year two-Serpentine

Because there's officially only ten seasons, not eleven seasons. 

On 12/30/2018 at 8:10 AM, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Year one-skeletons

Year two-Serpentine

I think it’s because it only had 2 episodes in it which means it doesn’t really have the episodes needed to call it a season, plus doesn’t Lego themselves call it the pilot season as well, I swear I’ve seen them call it that.

20 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Because there's officially only ten seasons, not eleven seasons. 

That's dishonest it's only 11 seasons if you count Day of the Departed as a season. Which it's funny people dislike that special yet are loving this Legacy thing. even though they're basically the same thing.

3 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

That's dishonest it's only 11 seasons if you count Day of the Departed as a season. Which it's funny people dislike that special yet are loving this Legacy thing. even though they're basically the same thing.

I mean.. DoD was always meant to be a holiday special, not a season. That's why it doesn't factor into the episode count.

3 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

I think it’s because it only had 2 episodes in it which means it doesn’t really have the episodes needed to call it a season, plus doesn’t Lego themselves call it the pilot season as well, I swear I’ve seen them call it that.

That raises the question why four episodes is enough to be called a season. And the pilot episodes were split into four online.

They've been called the pilot season and Season 0.

Edited by GarmaFan

19 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

I mean.. DoD was always meant to be a holiday special, not a season. That's why it doesn't factor into the episode count.

You only get 11 seasons if you add both DoD and The Skulkin season.

Season 1 was not just half a year like DOD It was an enitre YEAR! of Skeleton sets and episodes.

20 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

That raises the question why four episodes is enough to be considered a season

They've been called the pilot season and Season 0.

So? Lego has also called it season 1

2 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Garmafan was probably counting March of the ONI as well. That would make 11 seasons if the Pilot (again, only 4 episodes) was included.

With the DotD/Legacy thing, I think people prefer Legacy because it's dedicated to remaking sets rather than just putting older villains in a regular wave. Also, DotD was a mediocre TV special that existed mostly to fill a vacant slot, while the Legacy shorts are web animations commemorating the shows forthcoming hundredth episode that do not conflict with the show.