I really think they should stop saying words like "final" and "ending" in trailers.. this is getting ridiculous. We know Ninjago's not ending any time soon. I mean, Bragi Schut's confirmed to be the new writer (he needs something to write, doesn't he?), Tommy Andreasen says there's a "bright future" all the time so at the least they're working on 2020 right now, and he still says things like "maybe in the future" so there's going to be a future to maybe do things. Ninjago is still very successful for LEGO.

When Ninjago is cancelled, they'll say "Ninjago is cancelled", not hype up ten more years one day and then "lol it's over" the next. And if that did happen, it'd be like Nexo Knights where budgetary plans fell through or something.

Edited by GarmaFan

I got the summer set names! 

70671: Lloyd’s adventures (81 pieces)

70672: Cole Off-Road Motorcycle (212 pieces)

70673: Shuricopter (361 pieces)

70674: Fire Cross (463 pieces)

70675: 4x4 Katana (450 pieces)

70676: Lloyd Ninjago Titan Robot (876 pieces)

70677: Land Bounty (1178 pieces)

70678: The Forgotten Emperor Castle (1281 pieces)

70681 - Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd (70 pieces)

70682 - Spinjitzu Slam- Jay (72 pieces) 

70683 - Spinjitzu Slam- Zane (63 pieces)

70684 - Spinjitzu Slam- Kai vs Samurai (164 pieces) 

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

kai vs samurai?? I thought that would be kai vs samukai haha 

35 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Why do I get the feeling that Nya will be sidelined yet again in this wave?

Can't really tell if there are any season 10 sets, or which sets will be the villain focussed ones yet. Since legacy was pretty much all ninja vehicles, I hoped this wave would take a step back in that regard, doesn't look like that's the case though. 

I hope that I'm proved wrong when we see pictures, but this list doesn't seem all that promising.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No "Spinjitzu Slam Cole"? That's interesting... But he clearly is in this wave judging by "Cole off-road Motorcycle"

I wonder if "Kai vs Samurai" contains Nya or the Samurai is a new villain

Also, "Shuricopter", is that a new character's name?

"The Forgotten Emperor" . . .

Man, my first thought when I saw that list was to call it fake, but the more I think about it the more likely it seems.

And if the next villain is named The Forgotten Emperor . . that is one badass name! I'm excited already!

(Also, my first thought hen I saw 'Shuricopter' was that somehow Shuri from Wakanda had gotten a helicopter in Ninjago, but thinking about it I'm pretty sure it's a Zane vehicle that's supposed to be 'Shuriken Copter'.)

Stand out set names for be have to be land bounty and the forgotten emperors castle both are over 1,000 pieces and have interesting names hope they looks good. 

The vagueness of those names is kinda setting off my fake set radar ("Lloyd's Adventures??"), but I guess I trust this. The other waves don't say much in the set names either. Weird that Cole doesn't have a Spinjitzu set, but he has a motorcycle, so he's alive. The Forgotten Emperor sounds interesting.. maybe Season 11 explores Ninjago's royalty or something.

17 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

The vagueness of those names is kinda setting off my fake set radar ("Lloyd's Adventures??"), but I guess I trust this. The other waves don't say much in the set names either. Weird that Cole doesn't have a Spinjitzu set, but he has a motorcycle, so he's alive. The Forgotten Emperor sounds interesting.. maybe Season 11 explores Ninjago's royalty or something.

Maybe some of them are just codenames and aren't 100% legit and official names.

24 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Lloyd’s Adventures could be a 4+/Juniors set, explaining the simplified name?

Also, perhaps whatever Spinjitzu gimmick they have is integrated into a set with Cole, which could explain the inclusion from the main lineup.

53 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Maybe some of them are just codenames and aren't 100% legit and official names.

Makes sense, like the War Rig/Dieselnaut confusion.

3 hours ago, 0Marty0 said:

Also, "Shuricopter", is that a new character's name?

From what I've heard, it's a vehicle that is a helicopter mixed with a shuriken. 

Edited by GarmaFan

I'm surprised the list doesn't have a Ninjago City D2C, also I'm looking forward to seeing what the Forgotten Emperor Castle and the Land Bounty will look like.

P.S. I wonder if the castle is the Oni Castle shown on the cave walls in episode 81 of Ninjago.

https://bricksamurai.com/ninjago-sons-garmadon-episode-81-semi-review/

Edited by Dr.Cogg

11 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I'm surprised the list doesn't have a Ninjago City D2C, also I'm looking forward to seeing what the Forgotten Emperor Castle and the Land Bounty will look like.

P.S. I wonder if the castle is the Oni Castle shown on the cave walls in episode 81 of Ninjago.

https://bricksamurai.com/ninjago-sons-garmadon-episode-81-semi-review/

Why would there be a Ninjago City D2C?

The set list is too Vague I think it's likely fake... I mean The Oni aren't even mentioned in any of them.

Edit 1. Here's a look at the Oni.. Or one of them anyway.. thoughts? It doesn't tell us much about the minifigure but I think it's interesting nonetheless. 

Oni.jpg

Edited by Thedarkmaster2
New Picture

54 minutes ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

The set list is too Vague I think it's likely fake... I mean The Oni aren't even mentioned in any of them

There is no guarantee that the oni will be in any of the sets. There is more content coming for ninjago in 2019 that the sets could be based off

3 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Well I thought that this list of set names as after the Legacy Wave, which I have thoughts on I'll share later

This is after Legacy - the Legacy wave is the technical tie-in to season 10, although it looks like they’re really only featured in the shorts. It’s been stated quite a few times that the summer 2019 wave and show is a completely different story than the oni arc.

It would be a mess if each wave was from now on was about the previous season now because Legacy threw things off. What's next, the 2020 winter sets are about Season 11? What if there's another Legacy? The summer sets will probably be about whatever's coming out at the time, and apparently Oni haven't been seen yet. What's likely is that there isn't much new content (location/vehicle/weapon-wise) in Season 10 for sets.

Edited by GarmaFan

3 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

It would be a mess if each wave was from now on was about the previous season now because Legacy threw things off. What's next, the 2020 winter sets are about Season 11? What if there's another Legacy? The summer sets will probably be about whatever's coming out at the time, and apparently Oni haven't been seen yet. What's likely is that there isn't much new content (location/vehicle/weapon-wise) in Season 10 for sets.

I mean maybe the winter wave is about Legacy and the summer wave is the oni. It would make sense. I mean at least one Oni has been confirmed

Still gotta share my thoughts on Legacy lol

6 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I mean maybe the winter wave is about Legacy and the summer wave is the oni. It would make sense. I mean at least one Oni has been confirmed

Still gotta share my thoughts on Legacy lol

We know there's a season's worth of content left in the year. If the summer wave is about the Oni, then when will the summer season get sets?

Edited by GarmaFan

I think the most likely scenario is that there legitimately isn't much new content in the TV movie Season 10, and the heir don't want to spoil it so the summer wave will include one, maybe two sets about the Oni - since it seems entirely likely that there might actually be only a couple of ONI involved in the movie. And then the rest of the Summer sets will be about Season 11. Like what we got in 2016, with jus tunder half of the Summer sets still in the Skybound theme. 

We are getting an oni minifigure pack! It comes with 3 oni! Including the big bad that we saw in the trailer! It’s also coming January 1st

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

We are getting an oni minifigure pack! It comes with 3 oni! 

WooHoo, looks good to me though I hope these aren't the only Oni we get as I'd like to see a new horn part like Mystake had in hunted.

Does it looks more like faun legs or normal legs for the masked one? the other two appear to be short legs and normal legs but I wasn't sure and I'm hoping for faun legs.

That said, I'll buy this either way.