Rumored US prices: 

Monastery $79.99

Earth Drill $49.99

Storm Fighter $39.99

Motor cycles $29.99

Golden Dragon $19.99

Samurai x mech $14.99

Training $9.99

The spinners, I haven't heard anything about their price.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

39 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Rumored US prices: 

Monastery $79.99

Earth Drill $49.99

Storm Fighter $39.99

Motor cycles $29.99

Golden Dragon $19.99

Samurai x mech $14.99

Training $9.99

The spinners, I haven't heard anything about their price.

Spinners are $9.99 with the exception of double packs which are $19.99.

Edit: Also Ultra Dragon is $84.99

Edited by Cyclone_37

14 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Spinners are $9.99 with the exception of double packs which are $19.99.

Edit: Also Ultra Dragon is $84.99

what about the ice building set is it still coming ?

Thanks for the prices.

Interesting that the ultra dragon is more expensive than the monastery, but overall prices look pretty good, I'm hoping they translate well into gbp.

Motorcycle packs are usually only 20 but it's not one I'm interested in anyhow.

Ok, the little Mech is nice and the Monastery is very good. I think that some of the sets have jumped up to my buy list, well, the list of sets to get when the local supermarkets start making smaller discounts to compete with each other.

Is the Ultra Dragon coming in the next wave, or is it just an inaccurate rumour? Odd that we still haven't seen pics of it yet at this point. Unless it's an exclusive.

Also, I just noticed that the Golden Dragon has more pieces than the Samurai Mech but is cheaper!

1 minute ago, Aethersprite said:

Is the Ultra Dragon coming in the next wave, or is it just an inaccurate rumour? Odd that we still haven't seen pics of it yet at this point. Unless it's an exclusive.

Also, I just noticed that the Golden Dragon has more pieces than the Samurai Mech but is cheaper!

I’ve heard the Ultra Dragon is a Target exclusive which is probably why we haven’t seen pics of it yet.

1 minute ago, Aanchir said:

I’ve heard the Ultra Dragon is a Target exclusive which is probably why we haven’t seen pics of it yet.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

By the way, I haven't caught up with the latest few seasons of the show - what's up with this Legacy wave? Do the sets have anything to do with the coming season, and do we know why the sets are being re-made storyline-wise?

No ones sure if these sets are in the 4 episode special/ made for TV movie,  or if their to celebrate the 100th episode, because the show left off with "The Oni were coming".

2 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

By the way, I haven't caught up with the latest few seasons of the show - what's up with this Legacy wave? Do the sets have anything to do with the coming season, and do we know why the sets are being re-made storyline-wise?

We have no idea. Very little is known about the story.

On 11/20/2018 at 9:29 PM, Sr1847 said:

The Ultra Dragon is a Target exclusive for those wondering, Ninja Whip said it on video that I have linked below 

The Ultra Dragon is a real set in this video Ninja Whip confirms it is a store exclusive set at Target. Not to mention we saw that leaked picture of a 2X2 printed brick for one of the heads way back.

5 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

- what's up with this Legacy wave? Do the sets have anything to do with the coming season, and do we know why the sets are being re-made storyline-wise?

We don't know anything about the story yet, but these sets are being released for a milestone celebration; Ninjago is close to 100 episodes!

Can I just say, I love the fact that the 'attack mode' of Sensei Wu's spinner has him armed with teapots. That's so hilarious! Much better than the swords and shurikens. 

2 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

if the ultra dragon is a target exclusive how will it become available to us in the uk

Store Exclusives can still be bought on the LegoShop@Home iirc

5 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Store Exclusives can still be bought on the LegoShop@Home iirc

Also sometimes they’ll be exclusive to different stores in different countries. IDK what UK retailers have had exclusives in the past though. Smyths maybe? I guess we’ll know more closer to release, but rest assured that unless a store exclusive set is specifically marked with a store’s branding like a lot of the Bricktober sets or the old Toys ‘R’ Us truck set, it being exclusive to a particular store will generally only apply to countries that have that store in the first place.

Store exclusives in the UK usually go between certain Supermarkets, Argos and the LEGO Shops. It can be hard to tell what is stock decisions by the Supermarket and what is exclusive. But Tesco most often has actual exclusives and Argos had Elves exclusively this year.

First pic of Ultra Dragons is on IG, it has 951 pieces and plastic wings like Moro Dragon.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Holy cow, that Ultra Dragon! The four heads thing was always a bit off-putting, but I gotta say, that thing is gorgeous! My budget's already gonna be pretty cramped next year with Overwatch and TLM2, but I definitely want that beautiful beastie. 

I'm happy with the way this looks, hoping the price in Euro's will not be too far away from the Dollar price. Kind of disappointed with the lack of exclusive minifigs in this though, was hoping for some more of the Serpentine like Skales or Acidicus and would have loved a Samukai remake even though it would not have made much sense in this set.