2 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

When to wait for the official images of the sets ?

No one can be certain at this point. Official images are uncharacteristically late at this point, or so I feel.

There isn't a predictable time frame, regardless.

8 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

No one can be certain at this point. Official images are uncharacteristically late at this point, or so I feel.

There isn't a predictable time frame, regardless.

you saying we could see any official images could be out any day ?

A far clearer photo of the new Overlord has come up. The lower torso has purple energy printing going up from the bottom, and it almost lines up with the dual-moulded ghost leg part.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, ninjagoyax555 said:

you saying we could see any official images could be out any day ?

Yes. In fact, it's been that way for the past month.

You still might be waiting another month.

On 11/14/2018 at 4:06 PM, Penkid11 said:

Yes. In fact, it's been that way for the past month.

You still might be waiting another month.

The Skybound set pictures came out in December and those sets releases in March so we could have them come out next month

Tommy Andreasen just announced that the 4 episode special is going to be edited in to a feature length tv movie. He says that it will be the movie that fans of the tv show wanted.

35 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

i think it could be better than the lego ninjago movie 

Probably, the show is better at having more then one character shine. That was the main problem i had with the movie, except for lloyd the rest of the ninja only had like 1 line each.

Just now, Brickwraith said:

Probably, the show is better at having more then one character shine. That was the main problem i had with the movie, except for lloyd the rest of the ninja only had like 1 line each.

true 

So we're getting a movie that's accurate and canon to the TV show?

WHOO-HOO!

I might just need to buy up this whole line then. ^^

I'm kinda curious about how the various Skulkin, Serpentine and Stone Warriors will all fit together in this. 

2 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I'm kinda curious about how the various Skulkin, Serpentine and Stone Warriors will all fit together in this. 

We know that the Skulkin and Serpentine are still alive, and have redeemed themselves, so they just have to be swayed back to evil. On the other hand, I don't see how the Stone warriors can be brought back, as they were all destroyed with the Overlord's defeat. But the giant Stone Warrior is in Kryptarium, so anything can happen.

Either way, this TV movie sounds really awesome! Already sounds like it'll be a better milestone celebration that DOTD, and a better Ninjago movie that TLNM!

Dang, that's a two hour time-slot! Ha ha.. that's cool, but I would be a lot more excited about if something, anything at all could be revealed about the story 

ninjawhip posted on Instagram reimagine classic action from the ninjago maters of spinjintzu tv show and he said what could this mean?? sneak peek I do hope the legacy sets do got something to do with the movie tv show for next year 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:47 PM, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

We know that the Skulkin and Serpentine are still alive, and have redeemed themselves, so they just have to be swayed back to evil. On the other hand, I don't see how the Stone warriors can be brought back, as they were all destroyed with the Overlord's defeat. But the giant Stone Warrior is in Kryptarium, so anything can happen.

Either way, this TV movie sounds really awesome! Already sounds like it'll be a better milestone celebration that DOTD, and a better Ninjago movie that TLNM!

Judging from Day of the Departed. It seems only Kozu was resurrected. The other stone warriors didn't seem to have ghosts.

9 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Judging from Day of the Departed. It seems only Kozu was resurrected. The other stone warriors didn't seem to have ghosts.

What are you talking about? There were four other Stone Warriors who he resurrected in the Hall of Sidekicks using his Rift Blade. As far as we know, they're still around. 

Also, the Giant Stone Warrior in Kryptarium. 

7 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

ninjawhip posted on Instagram reimagine classic action from the ninjago maters of spinjintzu tv show and he said what could this mean?? sneak peek I do hope the legacy sets do got something to do with the movie tv show for next year 

It probably confirms that the sets are remakes of old sets, which we already know. Maybe the January magazine will have something about the show.

14 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

It probably confirms that the sets are remakes of old sets, which we already know. Maybe the January magazine will have something about the show.

who knows really 

Pics for the Wu/Nya and Lloyd/Garmadaddy spinners have leaked in the same place as the Kai, Cole, Jay and Zane ones. Overall, these are pretty interesting. The attachments are decent, and if little else, they have interesting parts, but the tornadoes look sweeeet! I'm not sure how/if they'll spin, but they look better than all previous ones already.

These spinners all look pretty neat. I'm particularly interested by the Wu one - by the looks of things, it's built with eight of the new 1x2 rounded plates with hollow studs, in white. That's gonna make it desirable for the parts alone. 

I also highly approve of the fact that each spinner looks to come with four printed round 2x2 tiles. Those are going to be so useful for MOCs. ^^

I jus for wish we could see the figures clearl yenough to know if they're distinct variants or repeats of the figs from the sets.

I’m glad that it looks like the spinners have the new suits for the ninja as that was an appeal of the old spinner sets

14 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I jus for wish we could see the figures clearly enough to know if they're distinct variants or repeats of the figs from the sets.

From what we've seen, it looks like the figs in the main sets will have blank headbands, while the spinner images imply that they will have the LNM ninja symbols printed on them.