10 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

The catalog said "Launching March".  Do they release worldwide at the same time?

I hope they do because worldwide release are much better than stagnant releases

6 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Yes. He bought the 2019 figures (people are selling the figures on Ebay).. he took the movie heads off.. and put on the original heads. That isn't a new face print, he had that head since Skybound.

NJO192_1.jpg?w=400&h=400&quality=80

We've been seeing the Ninja with their new heads in the leaks this whole time, it's not going to miraculously change now. People pose the original heads with the new suits all the time.

Alright, now I felt like an idiot for falling for this. Thanks for correcting, seems logical.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

2 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

We don't go in for facilitating leaks here, even if that is "just" sharing that you can send links over EB;s PM system.

Thanks

Sorry, I didn't mean to post that in the main thread. I deleted the image as soon as I noticed

On 11/6/2018 at 10:28 AM, Lordofdragonss said:

I really like the small set with gold versions of weapon pack. Must buy for me!

Not sure if it's gold, may also be Copper Metallic. It will be cool either way! :wink: 

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

does it seems that the remakes sets got something to do with the 2019 story ?

the sets always appear in the story, there has never been a wave where none of them relate to the new media

Unless the set descriptions have anything, at this point we might just have to wait until story details come out officially.

Thank you all very much for the info! :classic:

Some of you know that in principle I'm absolutely no Ninjago fan. But the Monastery of Spinjitzu looks really amazing and will be a perfect addition to the Temple of Airjitzu, the blacksmith shop and the Temple of Resecuration! :wub:

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

On 11/7/2018 at 10:59 AM, GarmaFan said:

The catalog said "Launching March".  Do they release worldwide at the same time?

I’ve been told that the wave is a February release for Australia. Might be a scattered worldwide release again...

20 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

the sets always appear in the story, there has never been a wave where none of them relate to the new media

There’s been at least one 2019 Ninjago book description on Amazon that says the ninja will be rebuilding the monastery, and so it can probably be assumed that some of the other classic stuff relates to the new story — but how it relates remains to be seen.

Bear in mind though that sometimes the story relevance of the sets has been rather minimal… for example, in Day of the Departed, most of the new vehicles didn’t play any meaningful role in the core conflict.

1 hour ago, Aanchir said:

There’s been at least one 2019 Ninjago book description on Amazon that says the ninja will be rebuilding the monastery, and so it can probably be assumed that some of the other classic stuff relates to the new story — but how it relates remains to be seen.

Probably them telling their versions of past events while they're rebuilding the monastery. 

1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

Probably them telling their versions of past events while they're rebuilding the monastery. 

I'd rather it be that then another time travel story. Ninjago needs a memory lane episode if it want to be considered an anime. It already had a filler episode. And Sons of Garmadon is technically a timeskip.

Well, we haven't seen any hint of a new villain. There were some rumours about a recoloured Cole/Wu hairpiece in black and red, but those turned out to be for the Chinese promotional set. 

If there's not a new villain who's marshalling all these old villains together, it makes sense for it to be more flashback oriented than combat oriented. 

Tommy Andreasen's tweets imply something bigger is going to happen.

https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1056223408181207040

https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1052596821338537984

https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1053328649171152896

https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1057692415019106304

Then again, who knows, that might not even necessarily pertain to the special.

Edited by GarmaFan

11 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:
Spoiler

I'm going out on a limb and say they are going to kill off Pixal again putting her back in Zane's head

6 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm going out on a limb and say they are going to kill off Pixal again putting her back in Zane's head

Well, either Pixal or Skylor, since I doubt they'd kill off Nya now that she's a core group member . . but I hope neither. I love both Pixal and Skylor; Pixal's one of my fave characters. 

Plus, we still need a new silver wig for Pixal! I want to make a 'casual Pixal' figure and I need her show-accurate wig!

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Well, either Pixal or Skylor, since I doubt they'd kill off Nya now that she's a core group member . . but I hope neither. I love both Pixal and Skylor; Pixal's one of my fave characters. 

It's pretty obvious what it REALLY is

Cole's gonna drop his cake.

It would seem that the Bricktober Pack is a Black Friday doorbuster at US LEGO Stores.

You have to spend $50 to get it, and it'll only be available in store, that day only.

16 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

It would seem that the Bricktober Pack is a Black Friday doorbuster at US LEGO Stores.

You have to spend $50 to get it, and it'll only be available in store, that day only.

In store only? Well I don't have a local lego store...

Tommy Andreasen said on twitter there will be a big ninjago announcement on Friday it a good one we could see the HD images of 2019 sets or we could see the trailer for story for next year bit I am hype for Friday to find out 

1 hour ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Tommy Andreasen said on twitter there will be a big ninjago announcement on Friday it a good one we could see the HD images of 2019 sets or we could see the trailer for story for next year bit I am hype for Friday to find out 

This better be a good one. On a different note, an image of 2 Skulkin has surfaced. They are probably Nuckal and Kruncha.

Trailers usually start in December or January. He did say they'd be completed next week though, but not getting my hopes up for those to come out very soon. Maybe the name of the special? Worldwide earlier release dates? Moved to a better network in the US? ..LEGO Ninjago Movie 2?

Edited by GarmaFan

7 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Trailers usually start in December or January. He did say they'd be completed next week though, but not getting my hopes up for those to come out very soon. Maybe the name of the special? Worldwide earlier release dates? Moved to a better network in the US? ..LEGO Ninjago Movie 2?

Release dates for Sons of Garmadon and Hunted DVDs in Australia?... *sigh*

I’d say plot details or episode/special names are most likely, seeing as Tommy Andreasen has little to nothing to do with the sets and he’s said many a time that when networks air the show is largely out his control. I doubt we’d be due for a trailer this early unless they’re aiming for December release, which seems unlikely.