2 hours ago, Maartenh said:

What Serpentine are you seeing on these pictures except Pythor? Is there an overview of the sets confirmed with their predicted minifig selection?

My guess is that he/she is assuming that each set will only have villains from one faction, so the Storm Fighter set would have 4 serpentine (including Pythor). But I dunno where the other 2 came from :shrug_oh_well:.

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats
Political correctness and the like.

2 hours ago, Maartenh said:

What Serpentine are you seeing on these pictures except Pythor? Is there an overview of the sets confirmed with their predicted minifig selection?

We only know that Lasha and Spitta are somewhere in the mix due to leaks, aside from Pythor who is quite obvious in the image. We also know that we're getting at least one of each Stone Warrior (the assumption would be excluding Kozu, but time will tell). Other than that, should we focus on their heads, we know we're for sure getting, Kruncha, Nuckal, and Wyplash.

I think it's interesting. All of these sets are either from the pilots, or seasons 1 and 2. But the Overlord, is based off his Golden Master design from Season 3. It seems he's the only outlier, with the exception of Nya who is dressed in her Ninja garb in most sets she appears in (which is quite a lot, all things considered).

26 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

We only know that Lasha and Spitta are somewhere in the mix due to leaks, aside from Pythor who is quite obvious in the image. We also know that we're getting at least one of each Stone Warrior (the assumption would be excluding Kozu, but time will tell). Other than that, should we focus on their heads, we know we're for sure getting, Kruncha, Nuckal, and Wyplash.

I think it's interesting. All of these sets are either from the pilots, or seasons 1 and 2. But the Overlord, is based off his Golden Master design from Season 3. It seems he's the only outlier, with the exception of Nya who is dressed in her Ninja garb in most sets she appears in (which is quite a lot, all things considered).

Overlord seems more like a mix of all his forms. Gold Master humanoid body, four arms from possessing Garmadon, ghost tail ala the original spirit orb thing..

I found a leak of a skeleton torso with a red sash. Is this an indication that samukai might be in a set, all the other skulkin generals are in them?

I can PM the image to any of you that can't find it

19 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

I found a leak of a skeleton torso with a red sash. Is this an indication that samukai might be in a set, all the other skulkin generals are in them?

I can PM the image to any of you that can't find it

I cant find the image 

Is it a sash or a loin cloth, because there was a blue loin as well ?

As for my reasoning on the Minifigs, it's based on deductions,  like this :

Serpentine: the small side builds Serpent shrines and leaked figures, the type of weapons their holding. 

Stone Warriors: The Overlords Army, the type of weapons and equipment they have and the giant fig.

Skulkin: the new head molds and their the only skeleton enemy. 

The Overlord: the oversized four armed place holder, the two or one stone warrior, and his enemy in the show being the Gold Ninja.

P.S. I don't think the Overlord has ever fought the Ultra Dragon, so it wouldn't make sense for him to be in that set.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

So, a new leak has given us a close up of Jay's new figure. 

He has a new face print, and it looks like they went back to his pre-movie appearance with the notched, black eyebrows. 

I'm so excited. Best case scenario; all the ninjas have faces like this. (Though I know we saw a Samurai X figure with a movie Nya face, so . .)

22 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Overlord seems more like a mix of all his forms. Gold Master humanoid body, four arms from possessing Garmadon, ghost tail ala the original spirit orb thing..

That would really make a very nice throwback now that you mention those factors.

19 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

He has a new face print, and it looks like they went back to his pre-movie appearance with the notched, black eyebrows. 

I'm so excited. Best case scenario; all the ninjas have faces like this. (Though I know we saw a Samurai X figure with a movie Nya face, so . .)

Wow, that gives off more on the throwback! I wonder...would the show use that face? Would be darn cool if it does.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

So, those Asian-inspired figures are definitely from sets based around the Chinese New Year entirely unrelated to Ninjago. Glad that's finally clear.

Tha's sad, because that will make they way more expensive and I wanted them :(
I really like the small set with gold versions of weapon pack. Must buy for me!

17 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

ok i'll try to fix it

I fixed it, it should work now

Edited by Brickwraith

8 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

If you are taking about the post by NinjaJayNuva on Instagram that’s not a leak whenever a new wave of figures comes out after the redesigns he puts that old jay face on the figure for that wave. Sorry to burst your bubble but it’s not a leak

11 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

If you are taking about the post by NinjaJayNuva on Instagram that’s not a leak whenever a new wave of figures comes out after the redesigns he puts that old jay face on the figure for that wave. Sorry to burst your bubble but it’s not a leak

It is. He has the 2019 minifigures.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is. He has the 2019 minifigures.

Yes. He bought the 2019 figures (people are selling the figures on Ebay).. he took the movie heads off.. and put on the original heads. That isn't a new face print, he had that head since Skybound.

NJO192_1.jpg?w=400&h=400&quality=80

We've been seeing the Ninja with their new heads in the leaks this whole time, it's not going to miraculously change now. People pose the original heads with the new suits all the time.

Edited by GarmaFan

On 11/5/2018 at 7:00 PM, Brickwraith said:

It was really deep in instagram ill PM it to you

We don't go in for facilitating leaks here, even if that is "just" sharing that you can send links over EB;s PM system.

Thanks

26 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

are these sets are coming out in march ?

The catalog said "Launching March".  Do they release worldwide at the same time?