10 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

what happen to ice building set and ultra dragon set? I think these sets look really good 

Ice Monastery is just a rumor, Ultra Dragon is happening we just haven’t seen pictures yet

2 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

what happen to ice building set and ultra dragon set? I think these sets look really good 

Most likely a retail exclusive if it isn’t in the catalog, which is where these leaks came from.

Overlord figure leaked!
It uses the ghost legs in purple-black combo, which looks great. New mold for the face would have been cool, but like this is also looks quite terrifying.

anyway, most sets look very good, but an upgrated Samurai X, instead of a downsized one would have been cool. It was such an iconic mech, and a one time chance to bring it back.

I'll stay curious for the final dragon, since all dragons for the last 4 years looked great and somehow unique

I agree. The Overlord looks fantastic. Four arms, ghost legs, black and dark purple combo with gold prints and a very angry face. Looking forward to see more!

That Overlord minifigure is just awesome.The prints! The face! Those are really dope! Though, yeah, another new helm would be nice but the current helm shown is still fine with me which also clarify more on the quote below :

21 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

I would think it is the overlord minifigure we saw before, after all, these are pelims. On top of that, he doesn't seem to be in any other set, so that one must be him.

Also, the monastery training set (a lower price point set) is leaked too. Reminds me of the 70606 Spinjitzu Training Set from the Lego Ninjago Movie. Would be really interesting to see that set go with the Monastery!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

So another set leaked, it's a $10 set which is extremely similar to Spinjitzu Training from the Ninjago Movie. It comes with Kai and Nya, looks like it will be able to go with the monastery. 

Edited by KaiNinjaOfFire

I think there might be one more building set we haven't seen yet as the set on the only visible box on the bottom of the page with most of the sets doesn't seem the same as the monastery. I could just be seeing things cause I want a fire temple so bad though, so could you guys check that too and see if they are actually the same set? I think the one on the box art seems taller then the monastery.

6 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

I think there might be one more building set we haven't seen yet as the set on the only visible box on the bottom of the page with most of the sets doesn't seem the same as the monastery. I could just be seeing things cause I want a fire temple so bad though, so could you guys check that too and see if they are actually the same set? I think the one on the box art seems taller then the monastery.

70680 was the set which was rumored to be the Fire Temple, the small set leaked today is 70680. So there's still a chance we could get the Fire Temple but everything we've known about it up to this point was wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

That's the monastery, just the picture we have is cropped a bit.

But there's an Ultra Dragon set not yet shown.

These sets look pretty great, except for the monastery. The monastery is amazing.

I love the shape of it, as well as how it has all of the ninja and golden weapons. My only complaint is that the are no walls to connect the front and back, but I can easily just build some. This is definitely going to be a day one purchase.

The other sets look nice, but I'll have to wait for better pictures to see if im going to get them or not.

The spinners also look pretty cool. I'll probably get most of them.

This wave looks pretty solid to me.

That Overlord is gorgeous. I love it. It almost reminds me of the Maelstrom's Stromling monsters back in Lego Universe. 

Where's this new $10 set? I haven't been able to find it. 

Base on the the pictures, it looks like there are 3 big head Skulkin, 4 Stone Warriors and a giant fig, 6 Serpentine, 1 Overlord and there is also a picture of a Skulkin without a nose socket (I don't know what set he comes in). I will probably buy the Monastery and possibly the Golden Dragon.

P.S. there is also a picture of Nya in a civilian shirt.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Well, Garmadon is from the spinner, and most spinner figures are exclusive. Also, the helmet doesn't have the bone on it, but who knows! I hope its the overlord, because that would mean that for once the minifig I want the most isn't in the largest set.

I wonder who some of the other figs are. In both the golden dragon and earth driller there are blank figs with silver and gold swords. Could be villains, could be anyone else!

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

The Golden Dragon.

Nice. Can't believe they're putting the main hero and villain in the cheapest set, but I love it.

1 hour ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

You sure? Looks like Garmadon to me, and the Overlord could be in the so-far unseen Ultra Dragon set.

Well.. the placement of the other character seems pretty era-accurate, so not a lot of other places he could be.

I'm not a hardcore Ninjago fan so maybe I just don't see it, but this Overlord minifigure is only thing so far that makes me think the "reboot" or remake was worth it

So far, I've seen improvements here are there but nothing mind-blowing

But this Overlord guy is truly amazing

9 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Base on the the pictures, it looks like there are 3 big head Skulkin, 4 Stone Warriors and a giant fig, 6 Serpentine, 1 Overlord and there is also a picture of a Skulkin without a nose socket (I don't know what set he comes in). I will probably buy the Monastery and possibly the Golden Dragon.

What Serpentine are you seeing on these pictures except Pythor? Is there an overview of the sets confirmed with their predicted minifig selection?