3 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

Again, it's not seven, they are divided by two sets.

and here I try again.. :sick:
how do you know that? If you are such a big secret spy, maybe you can tell us here "sorry can't give away details, would risk sources"; or did you see the leaked figures in preliminary sets? Than you can specify that at least. Or maybe you know this from people who saw the sets?

I know there are lots of people here with connections to TLG or to retailers/ and leakers. But whenever people give these extra mystical answers, I feel like, they want just attention. Just say what you can say, and why you can't say more, that gives more credibility, instead of this wanna-be tough mentality.

Since I'm not sure where to say this given no one knows what it's for yet, but another one of those not Ninjago but Asian themed figures has leaked. I really hope these are some kind of new theme or part of a wide release retailer set rather than a promo or multiple promo items. So far a decent amount of these different figures have leaked makes me wonder what they are from.

In case you guys didn't realize, that skulkin figure isn't complete, it's supposed to have some sort of helmet and probably armor as well (I would also be surprised if it doesn't end up coming with boots). Also, the head and body are from different figures (Head is from Kruncha, Body is from Nukal)

Kruncha is supposed to have a monocle. I don't know who that face is for, but it does norm look like Kruncha. 

Eh, I still have minifigures of Nuckal and Kruncha from 2011. I'm not bothered. 

33 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Kruncha is supposed to have a monocle. I don't know who that face is for, but it does norm look like Kruncha. 

Eh, I still have minifigures of Nuckal and Kruncha from 2011. I'm not bothered. 

Kruncha only had a monocle in the sets, they are probably trying to make it accurate to the show where he didn't have one

So, to you guys the Skulkins with big heads looked.. good? For reference:

Spoiler

njo003.pngnjo027.pngnjo024.pngnjo014.png

hqdefault.jpg5339471.png?438

To me, the orignals all looked pretty bad, except for Samukai. The heads were massively disproportionate (on top of the reasonably deformed body proportions of a regular minifig), the expressions were dull, characterless, and inaccurate to the show.

In my opinion, the new head (isn't it from Whyplash, though?) has improved on all above mentioned points. I'm sure the headgear and torso armour are missing, and I really hope the new Skullkin will wear boots again, and that alltogether they will look better than the originals. 

22 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

So, to you guys the Skulkins with big heads looked.. good? For reference:

Hide contents

njo003.pngnjo027.pngnjo024.pngnjo014.png

hqdefault.jpg5339471.png?438

To me, the orignals all looked pretty bad, except for Samukai. The heads were massively disproportionate (on top of the reasonably deformed body proportions of a regular minifig), the expressions were dull, characterless, and inaccurate to the show.

In my opinion, the new head (isn't it from Whyplash, though?) has improved on all above mentioned points. I'm sure the headgear and torso armour are missing, and I really hope the new Skullkin will wear boots again, and that alltogether they will look better than the originals. 

I actually liked the original skeletons with the big heads, as for who this one is I would bet on kruncha because of the missing tooth

Edited by Cyclone_37

I don't know what to think here. These heads are strangely small, but not minifig scale, and they are almost level with the shoulders. The design is fine, but the proportions look off. Maybe with a neck attachment they'll look better.

3 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

I bet it's so the new-style samurai helmet can fit on it.

New-style? Is there a new mould I am missing? Are you talking about the helmet used by movie Garmadaddy?

That's a weird looking skeleton. I assume that's Nuckal? It'll probably look better when we see it completed. Strange face, but it doesn't look bad

New Skulkin look great to me—good to have confirmation that it is a new head so that it can wear a wider variety of headgear than Wyplash’s head. I’ll be interested to see what headgear and armor they go with.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:02 PM, Brickwraith said:

Was there a new leak?

Why are you saying this just now? I don't see any new information on spinners in any of the usual places

On 10/26/2018 at 10:11 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We knew the spinners are back for few months...

On 10/26/2018 at 11:11 PM, GarmaFan said:

If you mean the thing with Lloyd and Garmadon doing Spinjitzu, that's.. pretty obviously just an edit. 

There was a new pic on instagram.

Edited by Alegrispa

15 hours ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

New-style? Is there a new mould I am missing? Are you talking about the helmet used by movie Garmadaddy?

Eh, I kind of think of the samurai helmets that are common in Ninjago as the "New Style", because I still have a bunch of the wider, "Old Style" ones from the original Ninja theme way back when.

1 hour ago, Alegrispa said:

There was a new pic on instagram.

The Lloyd vs. Garmadon one? I think that’s fake. The spinner images are the ones from that parts database but seem out of scale with the figures (the actual spinners look to be bigger, with a 2x2 base).

I did just see what looked like a “text leak” with a description of the Kai spinner. Can’t tell if it’s real or not, but if so, the “attack, defense, and speed mode” attachments probably imply parts clipped to the outside rim of the spinner (consistent with the part images).

There's a new description leak for Kai's spinner now. Looks like spinners are customizable again, with weapons and mode and stuff!

Edited by GarmaFan

16 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

There's a new description leak for Kai's spinner now. Looks like spinners are customizable again, with weapons and mode and stuff!

Found a source for the descriptions. Each spinner has attachments for an attack, defense, and speed mode (four attachments per mode, I assume attached around the outside rim of the spinner). Mostly related to their favored weapons/elements (though Wu's "attack mode" attachments apparently take the form of four teapots!). Not all of the sets list part counts but Zane's has 109 parts, the Wu and Nya pack has 227 parts, and the Lloyd vs. Garmadon pack has 208 parts, so seems a ballpark estimate for each set seems to be over 100 parts per spinner—not bad at all and probably a decent indication of how complex and varied the attachments will be.

Edited by Lyichir

The Ninjago Movie designs will be reused in The LEGO Movie 2

Today Lloyd minifigure leaked

37 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Cool, wasn't sure we'd ever see the movie characters again.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

This definitely gives hope that The Ninjago Movie characters aren’t done in the Lego Movie franchise