9 hours ago, Alegrispa said:

I told ya'll the spinners are back.

If you mean the thing with Lloyd and Garmadon doing Spinjitzu, that's.. pretty obviously just an edit. 

26 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

when we going to see set images??

It's not like these things happen on a set date like official releases. They'll leak when they leak. Maybe LEGO's gotten better at preventing them.

Edited by GarmaFan

6 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

If you mean the thing with Lloyd and Garmadon doing Spinjitzu, that's.. pretty obviously just an edit. 

But what is happening is a lot like that edit. The leaked part catalogue showed us a pretty show-accurate tornado. I just wonder if they can actually jump up, kick back, whip around and spin... 

7 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

when we going to see set images??

I would expect them to be officially revealed by December. They are out January in most countries, so it just makes sense.

6 hours ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

But what is happening is a lot like that edit. The leaked part catalogue showed us a pretty show-accurate tornado. I just wonder if they can actually jump up, kick back, whip around and spin... 

I would expect them to be officially revealed by December. They are out January in most countries, so it just makes sense.

I say most likely near end of next mouth and early December 

5 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Does Wu not have a beard-piece?

In some pictures he has, in some he doesn't. But I'm 90% sure he has a beard.

I’d say the set will be revealed in November because the HoT and SoG both had their sets revealed in that month

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wu has his beard at the end of Hunted so he more than likely still has it and not to mention it’s one of his defining features 

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

These sorts of “factory leaks” we’ve been seeing (as opposed to, say, catalog leaks) are assembled by whoever snuck the pieces out of the factory and/or took the pictures, so there’s never any guarantee of builds being accurate to the sets or having all of their pieces.

More possible Ninjago civilian minifigs have leaked, they look pretty good.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

More possible Ninjago civilian minifigs have leaked, they look pretty good.

They look great, I know rumors were possibly year of the pig promo but given how many figures now it seems unlikely that it's a promo. My guess is its either Ninjago or possible a creator expert set of some kind, hopefully whatever set they come in its easy to get and a decent price and not a promo.

You sure, that's 7 minifigs so far, the 2 red shirt, 2 girls, an elderly couple and a business man, that seems like a lot for a Chinese year of the pig set.

Okay, I am now certain that these minifig s are from Borg Tower. That one guy with the glasses and white pants and the black/dark blue torso? I am 90% certain that that is Cyrus Borg, 

Can't wait to see the actual set!

3 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

They look great, I know rumors were possibly year of the pig promo but given how many figures now it seems unlikely that it's a promo. My guess is its either Ninjago or possible a creator expert set of some kind, hopefully whatever set they come in its easy to get and a decent price and not a promo.

There are two sets those figs come in.

15 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Okay, I am now certain that these minifig s are from Borg Tower. That one guy with the glasses and white pants and the black/dark blue torso? I am 90% certain that that is Cyrus Borg, 

Can't wait to see the actual set!

Borg Tower rumor was fake.

31 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Cyrus Borg would have a wheelchair.

Well, considering that these are leaked figs, it's entirely possible that the wheelchair would be produced separately and the leaker wouldn't know any better

24 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

Borg Tower rumor was fake.

Who said?

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Who said?

Ninjawhip, the one who actually spread the rumor.

can you guys and gals specify, rather than giving mystical answers?

I can't really imagine a set outside of a D2C Ninjago yet, in which 7 yellow skinned asian clothed civilians would appear?

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not Ninjago.

like this - it would be nice if you could elaborate this answer :laugh:

Okay: if it is Borg Tower, a high-tech building in a modern city, why would the civilians be wearing more traditional-looking clothing? 

It could be because the Ninjago City sets are based off the movie even if they were not shown in the movie, l myself don't know what set to expect (Borg Tower or otherwise), but it's hard for me to see that many minifigs in Asian style clothes and not think its a Ninjago City set.

9 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I can't really imagine a set outside of a D2C Ninjago yet, in which 7 yellow skinned asian clothed civilians would appear?

Again, it's not seven, they are divided by two sets.