2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That Samukai is fake 

I hope a real Samukai is still coming, the one i got in 2011 was stolen and i haven't been able to replace him do to the price of the figure. i just can't make myself spend $30-40 on one character, even if i really like them

12 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

I hope a real Samukai is still coming, the one i got in 2011 was stolen and i haven't been able to replace him do to the price of the figure. i just can't make myself spend $30-40 on one character, even if i really like them

Not that it completely rules it out, but when I saw next year's parts I don't think I saw any of Samukai's parts among them. I did see everyone's favorite comic relief characters Nuckal and Kruncha, though, using Wyplash's head mold (or possibly a new similar mold). It'll be interesting to see what headgear (if any) they use to finish off the figures—I don't think any of the existing Samurai helmets fit the existing head mold but if it's a new mold there are more options.

Just saw something that looks like promo art with Jay, Cole, Lloyd, and Kai in their new suits. Not sure if it's real but it looks official? Kai's suit looks better in 2D form.

2 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Just saw something that looks like promo art with Jay, Cole, Lloyd, and Kai in their new suits. Not sure if it's real but it looks official? Kai's suit looks better in 2D form.

where did you see promo art from?

56 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

It's real.

Also Lloyd minifigure leaked.

The promo art is out there. It’s from a T-shirt apparently. It gives us our first look at jay. Wonder why Zane and Nya are not in the shirt 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

The promo art is out there. It’s from a T-shirt apparently. It gives us our first look at jay. Wonder why Zane and Nya are not in the shirt 

have you posted it or is it somewhere else?

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Probably because of limited space. Especially on the badge. I noticed on the movie shirts one or two of the Ninja were sometimes excluded, usually Cole and Nya.

Spoiler

prod_18856338612?hei=660&wid=660&op_shar

Edited by GarmaFan

I think that the new versions of the ninja look really cool, they are unique, but they still are based off of the old DX suits, so they fit in to the nostalgic feel the special seems to be going for

I'm ready to see more of the villains though, so hopefully they will leak soon!

Suits are interesting, they seem to try to take designs from previous suits and mash them together, Jay's especially looks like the rebooted suit but with the dx dragon. 

41 minutes ago, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Suits are interesting, they seem to try to take designs from previous suits and mash them together, Jay's especially looks like the rebooted suit but with the dx dragon. 

True. I definitely see Cole's ZX added armour in his leaked image. 

The more I see the new masks the less I like them. 

With the long ribbon on the back and the part covering the mouth being so big, it's almost imposible to turn the head 

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

With the long ribbon on the back and the part covering the mouth being so big, it's almost imposible to turn the head 

The part covering the mouth only goes down about as far as the ZX and deep stone masks, but I see your point and that’s where the movie masks improved

Edited by Sr1847

Zane leg printing looks like it wants to a mummy but can’t commit, torso looks like a mix between rebooted and dx. He also has a grey bandanna now. Not bad overall 

On 10/19/2018 at 3:19 AM, Robert8 said:

Maybe the lack of pose-ability is just a sneaky call-back to the 90's/2010 ninja headgear... 

5 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is it a throwback wave or something to do with the current story of 2019?

We don't know yet. Though judging by the fact the episodes coming out around the launch of these sets are a special, the response to your question is: probably both.