6 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

It doesn’t make sense for them not to be remakes, ultradragon is dead and the golden weapons have been destroyed.

unless remakes got something to do with time travel but who knows at this point 

3 hours ago, Bilis said:

I agree. I don't think they are re-makes. We saw in the 4-Episode special sneak peak that the Monastery is rebuilt. Probably the same happened with the vehicles. It makes sense consodering that the Ninja and the villains both have new looks. The weird part is the return of older villains. Maybe they are Oni who shapeshifted on them or they could be created by the overlord who has been seen in the sets as well. Also Lloyd will get his golden power back? I guess we just have to wait and see.

I can't think of how all that could happen without it just seeming contrived.

23 hours ago, Bilis said:

I agree. I don't think they are re-makes. We saw in the 4-Episode special sneak peak that the Monastery is rebuilt. Probably the same happened with the vehicles. It makes sense consodering that the Ninja and the villains both have new looks. The weird part is the return of older villains. Maybe they are Oni who shapeshifted on them or they could be created by the overlord who has been seen in the sets as well. Also Lloyd will get his golden power back? I guess we just have to wait and see.

They are all remakes in the same sense 70595 Ultra Stealth Raider is a remake of 9449 Ultra Sonic Raider, not the exact same with minor tweaks, but a complete overhaul.

As far as their involvement in the story, we have no idea yet (if they're involved at all).

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It appears as if both lasha and pythor come in jays storm fighter. Both lasha and pythors new minfigures have leaked as well

How the hell have I never noticed that Pythor(s minifigure version) has black arms?! Also- why?

Edited by Alegrispa

Pythor being purple. Confirms that the series story will either be a retelling of past events. Or Time travel again.

I hope it's the former.

8 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Pythor being purple. Confirms that the series story will either be a retelling of past events. Or Time travel again.

I hope it's the former.

hopefully time travel 

5 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

I hope it's the former.

Unexplained design changes aren't exactly above them, heh. Either don't mention it at all or have a joke where someone points it out and then he says he got a tan, or something.

The new prints are actually pretty similar to his original design. It could easily be explained as him having grown a bit . . or maybe the breaching from the Dreat Devourer faded and he went back to being purple? 

Actually, wait. The tweaked design is probably to bring Pythor's appearance more in line with the Anacondrai from the Tournament of Elements. 

7 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Maybe he molted.

Heh, probably. 

Anyway. So a new Cole figure leaked, cited as 'S10 Cole' . . but he's different to the Cole that leaked before. 

Damnit . . I think this means there actually will be two separate Ninjago themes for Winter next year, one 'throwback' and one to tie in with S10. 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Heh, probably. 

Anyway. So a new Cole figure leaked, cited as 'S10 Cole' . . but he's different to the Cole that leaked before. 

Damnit . . I think this means there actually will be two separate Ninjago themes for Winter next year, one 'throwback' and one to tie in with S10. 

Well, I haven't seen the new figure yet but probably one figure will be for the spinner and the other will be for the sets.

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Heh, probably. 

is the story for next year of ninjago will have something do with time travel ? these leaks of the ninjas do they still got the movie faces ? 

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The Samurai X figure has leaked

Just saw it - really not feeling it. And Samurai X are my favorite minifigures... Hopefully, it's mostly the lightning!

6 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Where did you see this figure?

3 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is the story for next year of ninjago will have something do with time travel ? these leaks of the ninjas do they still got the movie faces ? 

We still don't know, and yes they have the movie faces. We aren't going to get much story details just looking at random figures.

Considering Nya has a samurai outfit, perhaps the designs of the Ninja are different between the Spinjitzu spinners and other sets. Like, maybe the actual sets will have updated versions of the old suits.

9 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Considering Nya has a samurai outfit, perhaps the designs of the Ninja are different between the Spinjitzu spinners and other sets. Like, maybe the actual sets will have updated versions of the old suits.

Maybe, or it’s just because Samurai X is going to be in the Samurai X mech set since ninja Nya wouldn’t make sense. Still I won’t be shocked if spinner designs are different sense they generally have been recently 

Edited by Cyclone_37

I think the torso and leg printing for Samurai X looks fine. Looks a lot like armor. I hope Movie Nya's face is just a placeholder though.

24 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

I think the torso and leg printing for Samurai X looks fine. Looks a lot like armor. I hope Movie Nya's face is just a placeholder though.

I mean, we know Lloyd's Golden Ninja figure has his movie face but colored gold. If that's the case then they'll all likely have their movie faces, and this is accurate.

Even the Kabuki Nya has the movie face.

41826607_251497945555440_670719890148536

Edited by GarmaFan

So the new Kai and back of the hoods have leaked. Kai looks incredibly boring, not sure it’s because the actual picture really isn’t very good but it seems very bland on the torso. The back of hoods also looks very long, to the point where it may not allow for should pad attachments and other pieces of that type