On 9/27/2018 at 1:20 AM, Robert8 said:

Ninjago must sell like hotcakes. For real...

Borg Tower so close after Temple of Arijitzu and Ninjago City is quite suprising. 

Not even the Superhero themes have D2C sets so close to each other.

And that's really great. TLG is kinda turning on their own themes in the past couple of years. The only in house themes currently are Creator, Friends, City, Technic, Elves and Ninjago, and five (not sure about Elves) of those are evergreen.

I think they are gonna want to keep it safe with licenses and after Chima and Nexo Knights they're probably not gonna make another attempt at a big bang theme, at least for now.

And that's why I'm really glad they're still supporting Ninjago like this.

I read something about the new villain having Movie Cole's man-bun hairpiece but with a red band. Did anyone see that?

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

I read something about the new villain having Movie Cole's man-bun hairpiece but with a red band. Did anyone see that?

That definitely describes a part that's coming out, but no telling if it will be for a Ninjago character or something totally different like Super Heroes.

21 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Yes that is a part of the rumored new villain 

Also saw the upcoming Ninjago sets in the catalog. Don't know if these are already leaked or spoken about but from what I can recall.

The biggest set (Spinjitsu?) Monastery is a real beauty. A red facade building with another facade building (kinda like Battle for Ninjago City with a gate). From my understanding the other sets are remakes, but I don't know for sure as I don't really know this theme but I was told they were variants of earlier sets.. There was a blue plane (like 9442) and a vehicle with a drill (9444 but with a drill piece on the front). There were some others but I can't remember them. 

7 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

when we will see more pics of these sets ?

When they leak or get revealed.

Honestly I’m not a huge fan of the blade cycle, it looks good, but not as good as the original. I think they went a little overboard on the flaming windshield idea.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:33 AM, GarmaFan said:

That sounds like the younger Lord Garmadon version from the Ninjago movie concept art. Young_Garmadon.png

2 hours ago, Daimar said:

That sounds like the younger Lord Garmadon version from the Ninjago movie concept art. 

Seems like they've been reusing a lot of designs scrapped for the movie, which makes sense given the amount of work put into designing art for potential storylines from the movie - from the Vermillion to Teen Wu, I'm appreciating that not all of the great art is going to waste.

I have to say, seeing Zane's icemobile, I'm a bit disappointed at the size. That doesn't look that much bigger than the side-build from 2012, and there's nothing too special about the construction either to warrant such a high price point. Wonder if it includes an enemy vehicle to race against, as I'm not seeing that big of an improvement here.

Edited by legozebra

Never mind. But those spinners that leaked of Lloyd and Garmadon are fake there’s no catalogue watermark 

Edited by Falconfan1414

4 hours ago, legozebra said:

Seems like they've been reusing a lot of designs scrapped for the movie, which makes sense given the amount of work put into designing art for potential storylines from the movie - from the Vermillion to Teen Wu, I'm appreciating that not all of the great art is going to waste.

I have to say, seeing Zane's icemobile, I'm a bit disappointed at the size. That doesn't look that much bigger than the side-build from 2012, and there's nothing too special about the construction either to warrant such a high price point. Wonder if it includes an enemy vehicle to race against, as I'm not seeing that big of an improvement here.

as far as im aware, the blade cycle and icemobile are actually a 2 pack.

9 hours ago, Daimar said:

That sounds like the younger Lord Garmadon version from the Ninjago movie concept art. Young_Garmadon.png

I'd suggest it was a redesigned humanized version of Garmadon, but probably unlikely they'd do that again..

So another time travel story?

Or maybe Garmadon will go back to being human? We might have two Garmadons, good and evil!

Wait, but he's supposed ro be a villain . . .

5 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

So another time travel story?

Or maybe Garmadon will go back to being human? We might have two Garmadons, good and evil!

Wait, but he's supposed ro be a villain . . .

Or the villain is not Garmadon. That's the most possible answer.

Just so we're all clear, the leaked pictures of the supposed Spinjitzu sets that were making the rounds are fake.

The "leaker" was some kid doing a school project on false information. He certainly got his audience.

Edited by Penkid11

40 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Just so we're all clear, the leaked pictures of the supposed Spinjitzu sets that were making the rounds are fake.

The "leaker" was some kid doing a school project on false information. He certainly got his audience.

Seriously? Wow. 

20 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

when we going to see set images of the ice building ? 

In time they will show up. There is no exact date to expect them just be patient 

Finally, actual new stuff. Those new masks look really weird, but kinda like a fusion of the 2011 and 2015-2017 ones. They'll take getting used to. Maybe they'll look better in animation. Cole looks very ninja-like (gonna miss the "sun's out, guns out" look), Nya looks like a fine mix of colors but I preferred the grey giving her a unique color. Wu's new gi is a slightly more detailed/tattered version of his original one in the sets, interesting it has letters from the Ninjagan language on it now instead of with Chinese kanji. It looks like it spells "master".

Edited by GarmaFan