2 hours ago, CopperTablet said:

Do either of those entries confirm or deny a large D2C set that adds on to 70620 and 70657?

Doubtful, but if there is such a set and it follows the trend of City and Docks, it won't be released until the Summer wave anyway. So we probably won't be hearing about it until then. 

On 9/11/2018 at 6:28 PM, Lyichir said:

To be honest, I'm already kind of regretting it... ever since shortly after I shared the information beyond my immediate friend group, the site that I had been getting it from started forcing a login to see the parts database. And I'm not sure I'm able to get an account due in part to a language barrier, essentially keeping me from using a resource I had become quite fond of over the last year. :cry_sad:

But then again, it's not like it was information that I was legitimately entitled to, and I'm not even sure how long it would have been before Lego cracked down on it if it had remained publicly available, anyway. It just sucks to feel indirectly responsible for making it inaccessible.

A parts database sounds like the Lego equivalent to a jackpot. Sucks to hear that's what happened. You know, a lot of people are upset there's these "secret groups" of people that gather around and discuss info for stuff to come 2 years in advance, sitting on their higher levels and withholding info from everyone else; but they don't realize how south things can go if too much of the word gets out. Granted as you said it was technically publicly available, but hopefully this can give a message to some of these guys. Before I knew of their existence, I also felt a similar exasperation when I was starting out, trying to find my way around the news, and, how would you say... Recent Lego developments... :look:

This is the most excited I've been for a Ninjago wave since the serpentine. I've always wanted Ninjago to have a "legacy" wave. Though I was thinking of just VERY high quality, completely TV accurate minifigures of various characters, mostly the ninja. With completely printed torsos and legs, multiple heads to use, armors that match the show's (maybe the armor pieces could fit magnetically, so they can look accurate and attach and detach easily at the same time?), reflective material where there's a metal print/mold, and high quality molds of the Golden Weapons (detailed to the point of even including the colored gems in each one). I was thinking they could come in packs of one or two depending, and they would probably cost a ton. So... when I saw they were going for simplistic minifigure designs in this wave I felt just a little bit sad :grin:

But nonetheless I can't wait for these. I'll definitely get the Monastery, because I got that one a long time ago, and I want to see how it's changed now. And Zane's Snowmobile, I liked that vehicle the most and I remember being disappointed it was a side build to Fangpyre Truck.

I think the metal/blue look tries fit more with her actual element, while the red/blue look tries to suit Nya herself as a character.
But even with this thinking, I'll also have to say the metallic look is better, simply because it's just better character design. Cole can use brown, black, and orange colors. I can't tell Airjitzu Gi Nya apart from Airjitzu Gi Kai, and I think Nya's Throwback outfit was the weakest out of all the others in that wave. That being said, from all of Nya's outfits, I like her Possession one the most.

Leaked 8 tornado pieces from spinjitzu 2019 spinners are over on instagram, it's hard to tell how big are they, but no matter the size, they look awesome.

Odd that Nya's suit is maroon and blue, but her spinner's white and blue.. or maybe the spinners will have different suits, like always. Then.. Nya has two different colors in one wave? They do look cool though. Kinda hoped they'd be a bit more like the classic ones

15 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Odd that Nya's suit is maroon and blue, but her spinner's white and blue.. or maybe the spinners will have different suits, like always. Then.. Nya has two different colors in one wave? They do look cool though. Kinda hoped they'd be a bit more like the classic ones

Her spinner seems to be Dark Azur and Transparent. All of the spinners seem to be solid/transparent blends:

Kai: Bright Red/Trans. Orange
Jay: Bright Blue/Trans. Yellow (or possibly Trans. Fluor. Green)
Zane: White/Trans. Light Blue
Cole: Orange/Trans. Brown
Nya: Dark Azur/Transparent
Lloyd: Warm Gold/Trans. Bright Green
Wu: Warm Gold/Transparent
Garmadon: Black/Trans. Bright Bluish Violet

One exciting thing about these spinners is that they have more connectivity than the previous Spinjitzu Masters or Airjitzu spinners. The sides have 3.2mm bar "handles" and the bottom seems like it might even feature anti-studs (or at least notches around the edge) to attach to studs. It's hard for me to tell whether these will use a similar "core" and spinner mechanism to the Airjitzu/Spinjitzu Masters spinners or will just use a boat stud like the classic spinners. Either way, they're the most "show accurate" depictions of Spinjitzu so far, actually resembling the elemental tornadoes the characters create around them.

Edited by Lyichir

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

New ninjago d2c rumor from ninja whip on Instagram. The next ninjago d2c will be borg tower 

If this is true, it could be where we finally get Cyrus Borg as well as Oni and non-Oni TV accurate Mystake!

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

New ninjago d2c rumor from ninja whip on Instagram. The next ninjago d2c will be borg tower 

Wonder if it will be a d2c like Ninjago City and the docks to continue the trend or something like Temple of Spinjitzu, personally hoping it's a new addition to Ninjago City. Regardless my main hope is its a complete building and not open back but unless its an expensive set I can't see that happening.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

As long as it is able to connect to Ninjago City and Ninjago City Docks, I'll be happy.

46 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Great idea for Borg Tower. Also one of the civilian's torso leaked. Pink one.

Do you know where I can find the pink torso?

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hear is some good news for this theme. Ninjago City and Docks are fantastic so an expansion is very welcome. Even if it's not an expansion and its own thing Temple Of Airjitzu was amazing so pretty much any Ninjago D2C will be great.

Borg Tower? Huh. I really hope it follows the Ninjago City model and is built on a simple 32x32 baseplate, with straight walkways. My layout won't accomodate a corner without extensive revisions . . . still, sounds cool either way! Also, we'll finally get a proper, non-evil Cyrus Borg minifigure. That would be awesome. 

That's said, there is one thing that's concerns me a little; Borg Tower is supposed to be the tallest building in Ninjago City. So I'm hopeful that they'll go for vertical over horizontal with this one . . . but for it to have that title, it'd have to be taller than the original Ninjago City. And that would undoubtedly make it the tallest Lego set ev . . wait, no. I can't believe that I forgot the Apollo is a thing. Nevermind on the 'tallest set ever' . . . still, it'd have to be pretty huge. 

Here's what I think if this is real, if it's a movie based set I hope for Cyrus Borg, Pixal, Fuchsia Ninja and Narwhal soldier, but if it's show based I hope for SoG fake ninjas, regular Cyrus Borg, Civilian Harumi and maybe Oni Mystake.

Ninjago must sell like hotcakes. For real...

Borg Tower so close after Temple of Arijitzu and Ninjago City is quite suprising. 

Not even the Superhero themes have D2C sets so close to each other.

16 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Here's what I think if this is real, if it's a movie based set I hope for Cyrus Borg, Pixal, Fuchsia Ninja and Narwhal soldier, but if it's show based I hope for SoG fake ninjas, regular Cyrus Borg, Civilian Harumi and maybe Oni Mystake.

AND maybe some of the other elemental masters! We’re sooo close to having a full set! We have like 4 left! 

As someone who has built well more than half of a Borg Tower MOC for mini-figures that when completed will be over 5 feet tall, there's no way a $300 or less set will satisfy the height/width needed to make it look decent.

If it does then I'll be damned and we'll have our first official legit LEGO skyscraper not counting the puny Avengers Tower.

I'd almost rather it be a super detailed interior space or spaces. A cross-section of key areas.

I just don't see how it will work as a modular with a ground floor and the top of the logo spire without looking super compressed. Unless that's done deliberately as to invite customizers to extend its height by buying multiple sets ala Detective's Office.