I`m kinda hooked on the Ninjago theme because of the many great and good looking buildings lately. As the Airjitsu Temple, City, City Docks, Temple of resurrection and not to mention the smaller City Chase vehicle. I went totally bananas with the latest one with 23 copies :blush:.

Anyway, is there any rumors regarding a City/Docks set for 2019?

19 minutes ago, Chilis said:

I`m kinda hooked on the Ninjago theme because of the many great and good looking buildings lately. As the Airjitsu Temple, City, City Docks, Temple of resurrection and not to mention the smaller City Chase vehicle. I went totally bananas with the latest one with 23 copies :blush:.

2019 forum already? It seems a little early as we very little info about what’s coming and no official pictures or even prelims but if the small rumors are true then no there won’t be any more to the lego ninjago movie line

We haven't gotten any concrete rumors for next year yet. If we had, a topic would have been made by now. :wink:

Edited by BrickJagger

11 hours ago, Chilis said:

I was strictly Star Wars only myself but I was very impressed with Ninjago City. Seeing as they are releasing the expansion set City docks I then took the plung into getting Ninjago City etc. It looks like they will continue to bring out add ons which is why I bought into the sets. 23 sets of the city chase you bought, what are you building ? is it mainly for road light expansion ? I wont be buying any of the other play sets as my collection will get too big with start wars. Only interested in building the city type stuff. 

The lego employee I spoke to hinted at the city sets doing well so they will most likely bring out more expansions. I noticed that once they brought out city docks the first Ninjago city was sold out and back ordered for a bit. At least in Canada. Bringing out city docks most likely triggered a bunch of people into getting into the sets as they seem committed to expand on this 

Edited by ARIEL-1970

12 hours ago, ARIEL-1970 said:

23 sets of the city chase you bought, what are you building ? is it mainly for road light expansion ? I wont be buying any of the other play sets as my collection will get too big with start wars. Only interested in building the city type stuff.

Now its 25 copies :wub_drool: I already have hundreds of the road lights from bulk orders so it is mainly because of the tuk-tuks, stalls and the GREAT value for money, 5 figs! Going to modify many of the tuk-tuks into sivil vehicles, like taxis. These days the set retails for only $12 each, thats 56% off RRP (here in Norway).

Fingers crossed for expanded "City/Docks" :thumbup:

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:13 PM, bricksnator said:

I expect quite a few new sets next year based on this:

so we getting s10 and rerelease of s1 and s2 sets? 

45 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Not entirely. The special is a finishing off the 24 episode story arc they wanted to tell starting with sons of garmadon. So you can guess at what the villains would be if you have seen the show. Season 10 will start something new and come in the second half of 2019.  

10 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Seeing as the preview clip for 100th episode Jaya yin-yang special is set in the monastery from season 1 (pilot) then any any remake (not rereleases) will be based on that, and i don't think they'll even be remakes ,they will just have similar source material.

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Seeing as the preview clip for 100th episode Jaya yin-yang special is set in the monastery from season 1 (pilot) then any any remake (not rereleases) will be based on that, and i don't think they'll even be remakes ,they will just have similar source material.

ohhh still sound good either way 

On 7/31/2018 at 10:15 AM, GarmaFan said:

It was August last year.

Yeah? Awesome, then maybe we'll see them soon. 

I'd love a new Spinjitzu Monastery . . I got the old one, but I scrapped it for parts years ago . . and since I'm building a village now, I'd relish the opportunity to put it in. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

So apparently they are indeed remaking some earlier sets.

From instagram (via "Brickseek", which is locked in my country);

70679 Ultra Dragon - $84,99 / Remake of 9450 Epic Dragon Battle - $119,99 (Probably without the Great Devourer/Giant Snake and brick-build dragon heads)

70669 Cole's Earth Driller - $49,99 / Remake of 70502 Cole's Earth Driller - $19,99 (Probably a significant upgrade)

70668 Jay's Storm Fighter - $39,99 / Remake of 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter - $24,99 (Probably another big upgrade)

70666 The Golden Dragon - 19,99$ / Remake of 70503 The Golden Dragon - $29,99 (Probably with brick-built dragon head)

I'm not sure about the last three, but hang with me for a sec; I think they're bringing back spinners.

The first is labelled; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon 70664 - $19,99 (Which is what Spinner two-packs came with back then)

The other one; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spin (cut off) - $9,99 (original spinner price)

Now the boxes are still subtitled with Masters of Spinjitzu, but the sets have really strayed far away from that and Spinjitzu isn't in the first four leaked pics.

Guys, now I hate to say this, but this might be the "greatest hits". And we know what that means...

I think they're is a possibility Ninjago is coming to an end.

Now I remember, back then, my mother drove me back from the doctor that morning and made a surprise stop at a toy store where we picked up 2111 Kai (mainly because I thought it included that dope Dragon-Sword). And because I still didn't feel well, she said I could skip school. So I got home, opened the little guy and spend the day sitting at my bedroom door (the only place in my room without carpet) and I just spinned that thing for hours, knocking down little targets I built. I loved that thing. And a little after that, we picked up the 2257 Spinjitzu Starter Set, so my little brother and I could battle! I still remember those afternoons we perfected our spinning, upgraded our spinners and kept tying the fights.

I owe the Ninjago theme a lot of great memories, and all the sets (despite us never having enough money to buy them) really inspired me. And the oddest thing was that the TV show, a show made to sell toys(even beck then I despised that), had me unexpectedly invested. I may have dropped it at the timeblade-stuff, but I do intend to catch up on it before the (possibly) last episodes.

Yet, I guess at the end of it, I was age- and gender-wise in the exact demographic the marketing was aiming at, and it really hit me and buried itself in my nostalgia. I guess that is how people feel about Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles.

But I'm fine with it, and I guess it's time. Here's to Ninjago and here's to the next theme. May it engross children like Ninjago engrossed us.

Edited by Alegrispa

Aw no remakes of the Skull or Snake vehicles?

Also Ninjago is an evergreen theme. It's not likely to be cancelled yet.

Edited by Takanuinuva

1 hour ago, Alegrispa said:

70679 Ultra Dragon - 84,99$ / Remake of 9450 Epic Dragon Battle - 119,99$ (Probably without the Great Devourer/Giant Snake and brick-build dragon heads)

70669 Cole's Earth Driller - 49,99$ / Remake of 70502 Cole's Earth Driller - 19,99$ (Probably a significant upgrade)

70668 Jay's Storm Fighter - 39,99 / Remake of 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter - 24,99$ (Probably another big upgrade)

70666 The Golden Dragon - 19,99$ / Remake of 70503 The Golden Dragon - 29,99$ (Probably with brick-built dragon head)

I'm not sure about the last three, but hang with me for a sec; I think they're bringing back spinners.

The first is labelled; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon 70664 - 19,99 (Which is what Spinner two-packs came with back then)

The next one; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spin (cut off) - 9,99 (original spinner price)

And; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spinjitzu Jay (cut off) - 9,99

Now the boxes are still subtitled with Masters of Spinjitzu, but the sets have really strayed far away from that and Spinjitzu isn't in the first four leaked pics.

It all sounds to good to be true.

1 hour ago, Alegrispa said:

Guys, now I hate to say this, but this might be the "greatest hits". And we know what that means...

I think they're is a possibility Ninjago is coming to an end.

The influence of the younger fans who, apparently, can't read, need to stop.

It's an evergreen theme. That means it doesn't die until literally everyone hates it.

3 hours ago, Alegrispa said:

70679 Ultra Dragon - 84,99$ / Remake of 9450 Epic Dragon Battle - 119,99$ (Probably without the Great Devourer/Giant Snake and brick-build dragon heads)

70669 Cole's Earth Driller - 49,99$ / Remake of 70502 Cole's Earth Driller - 19,99$ (Probably a significant upgrade)

70668 Jay's Storm Fighter - 39,99 / Remake of 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter - 24,99$ (Probably another big upgrade)

70666 The Golden Dragon - 19,99$ / Remake of 70503 The Golden Dragon - 29,99$ (Probably with brick-built dragon head)

The first is labelled; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon 70664 - 19,99 (Which is what Spinner two-packs came with back then)

The next one; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spin (cut off) - 9,99 (original spinner price)

And; LEGO LEGO® Ninjago Spinjitzu Jay (cut off) - 9,99

Which instagram tag can it be found?

Interesting . . but I'm not convinced. I mean, the Ultra and Golden Dragons are one thing, but the Storm Fighter and the Earth Driller? What's so special about them?

Also, return of Spinjitzu? . . Eh. May be that I never had anyone to play with, but I only really viewed this things as cheap was to get minifigures. 

5 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Aw no remakes of the Skull or Snake vehicles?

Also Ninjago is an evergreen theme. It's not likely to be cancelled yet.

after all Ninjago got a bright future what tommy said 

3 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Which instagram tag can it be found?

where is kai mech I want a remake of that ?  

So looking at the set numbers For these sets, I know Lego skips some numbers here and there but now it seems that at the minimum the set numbers will range from 70666-70679....that’s a potentially a whole lot of ninjago 

I'm willing to bet that the Ultra Dragon will be everyone's favorite and possible first pick after Season 9.

Didn't Tommy hint that the Golden Ninja can possibly return?

Guys, what is this? Over on Instagram under the account of a certain leaker, there was this mysterious-sounding set name, with corresponding set number, MSRP, and DPCI... :oh:

• 60210 LEGO Sky Police Air Base
  • MSRP $89.99
  • DPCI 204-00-0347

53 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Guys, what is this? Over on Instagram under the account of a certain leaker, there was this mysterious-sounding set name, with corresponding set number, MSRP, and DPCI... :oh:

• 60210 LEGO Sky Police Air Base
  • MSRP $89.99
  • DPCI 204-00-0347

That’s not ninjago I don’t think....I think that’s a new theme

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s not ninjago I don’t think....I think that’s a new theme

That what I was ecstatically hoping for, but as @Feng-huang0296 had mentioned over on the 2019 LEGO City topic, it may just be for Lego's next iteration of the Police subtheme. :cry_sad: