Discuss the past, present, and future of Warner Brothers' developing MonsterVerse, started off in 2014 with Godzilla, followed up by 2017's Kong: Skull Island, and to continue with 2019's Godzilla: King of the Monsters and 2020's Godzilla vs. Kong. Here's the synopsis and first teaser trailer for 2019's Godzilla: King of the Monsters:

The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species thought to be mere myths rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity's very existence hanging in the balance.

Both the trailers for Godzilla: King of the Monsters have gotten me hyped!  It already looks like quite the improvement on the previous movie (which I enjoyed) I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this when it comes out.  Now if only LEGO could make Godzilla sets... :sadnew: