Hi,

I'm a 33year old AFOL from The Netherlands and after a 'dark age' of 20 years I'm back since 1,5 years.

I build in different themes with my own 'detailistic' style (I know that's not a real word, but I define my style as detailed/realistic).

You can expect City, WW2, Star Wars, Medieval, Zombie/Post-apocalyptic & Fantasy builds in the years to come.

I'll post my older builds in the coming days. If you can't wait/you're curious checkout my Flickr account. Or give me a follow on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and/or Pinterest.

if you have any questions or you want to know something, let me know ?

Greetings Barthezz Brick

Edited by Barthezz Brick

Hello Barthezz Bricks

Your Game of Thrones MOC looks phantastic. I really like the look of the stone and the wood.

I´m looking forward to your next MOCs.:thumbup:

Welcome to EB, Barthezz Brick!

You've got some nice builds that are indeed very detailed.  Looking forward to seeing more.  Happy building!  :classic:

11 hours ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

Hello Barthezz Bricks

Your Game of Thrones MOC looks phantastic. I really like the look of the stone and the wood.

I´m looking forward to your next MOCs.:thumbup:

10 hours ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, Barthezz Brick!

You've got some nice builds that are indeed very detailed.  Looking forward to seeing more.  Happy building!  :classic:

Thx guys, much appreciated! 

I'm working on a Venice Italy city build at the moment (started this week). I'm gonna build it in 3 different time periods (1500,1940 & 2018.

Greetings Barthezz Brick

23 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Your works are fantastic ...I saw Spider Man today! :wink:

Thx, Much appreciated! Haha ? I just posted it here on Eurobricks in the Lego city topic ?

3 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Welcome to Euro Bricks!

Merci ?

2 hours ago, dr_spock said:

9 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Welcome to EB, @Barthezz Brick! Am a huge fan of your work and am sure your participation in forum could help activating it more! Hope to see you around! :classic:

Wow this is so cool to hear! Thank you very much. I hope I can surprise you with my upcoming Venice Italy build in a couple of months ?

I stumbled upon that topic already because within 2days I had the same feeling (maybe longer because I was reading as a visitor before) but it's a general problem with forums. People want volatile media like facebook, insta.. it's all 1minute of fame and no real discussion, they just want to get attention for the problems or a thumbs up for there work..

Let's see if we can turn this around ?

2 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Welome to Eurobricks, Barthezz Brick.  :classic:

Thx for the warm welcome ?

Edited by Barthezz Brick

Hello, Barthezz Brick,

I think your Game of Thrones MOC is fantastic!!! :wub: You have a keen eye for detail, and I especially love the texturing of the stone wall.

I look forward very much to seeing your Venice build!

Regards,

Magical Duck

12 hours ago, Magical Duck said:

Hello, Barthezz Brick,

I think your Game of Thrones MOC is fantastic!!! :wub: You have a keen eye for detail, and I especially love the texturing of the stone wall.

I look forward very much to seeing your Venice build!

Regards,

Magical Duck

Hi,

Thx for the great comment, I really appreciate that ?

I call my style 'detailistic', a new word for the dictionary ?. But in the end it's alot of trial and error to get the textures and details right.

Venice is making slow progress. Alot of testing and trying new things, but where getting there ? I think Venice is going to be 40cm wider than my Spider-Man build. So it's going to be my biggest city build to date!