TheArturro

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

1 hour ago, Anak said:

4 more blurry pictures have surfaced:

-A flaming burger bar with a fire truck.

-A fire propeller plane with a jeep and some forest elements.

-A police air controll tower with jet and jeep and a parachuter policeman.

-A big city building with a yellow crane, a large and long fire truck with fire helicopter.

I wonder what is that black/dark grey thing on the fire truck roof (60214), also the 60216 truck's trailer has large bulk thing in middle section. The plane looks like smaller version of the one from Florest theme. 

2 hours ago, Anak said:

4 more blurry pictures have surfaced:

-A flaming burger bar with a fire truck.

-A fire propeller plane with a jeep and some forest elements.

-A police air controll tower with jet and jeep and a parachuter policeman.

-A big city building with a yellow crane, a large and long fire truck with fire helicopter.

Can you send a link in private? I can't find those images

Thank you

1 hour ago, AOW said:

I wonder what is that black/dark grey thing on the fire truck roof (60214)

Could be a deluge gun or water cannon like:
Image result for fire engine deluge gun

20 minutes ago, TheLegomane said:

Can you send a link in private? I can't find those images

Thank you

Sent!

Has anyone copied them, as looks like they have been removed. 

Just now, Foreman-Alex said:

Could be a deluge gun or water cannon like:

That what I thought in first time, but the thing on the roof is quite big, wonder if that is not something similarl to the netgun from Mountain Policie.....

The pics don't exist anymore on instagram (apart from the harvester I haven't seen them there, too). But search on youtube. (; There you can find them in mega blurry quality - but better than nothing.

14 minutes ago, AOW said:

That what I thought in first time, but the thing on the roof is quite big, wonder if that is not something similarl to the netgun from Mountain Policie.....

Yes and no. I think that @Foreman-Alex is right. Some time ago it was reported that there shall be real functioning water canons in (some of the ?) fire sets. So possibly this might be one. And if so, it was much bigger than in reality. (But I personally would prefer a brick built, non-functioning, but realistic looking water canon.)

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

4 minutes ago, AOW said:

Maybe it's this :laugh_hard: 
 Image result for fire trucks water cannon

Jokes aside, yeah it does look big, it could be a spring-shooter (image is so big!):

Spoiler

Image result for lego spring shooter blue

@Sinthoras @NewTown sent!

A new blurry picture without box background: 60221 Yacht with two divers and sawfish and a small underwater treasure trove.

If there is a real working water cannon, then on the truck the part that is in the middle of the trailer could be a water-tank, also it looks like there is a new tube looking part on the boom(ladder).

For me it is not the thing that I really want, rather, I would prefer more detailed non-funcional gun made of regular parts.

3 minutes ago, Anak said:

A new blurry picture without box background: 60221 Yacht with two divers and sawfish and a small underwater treasure trove.

Where? YouTube?

No, on Instagram. Usual place. The city sets were uploaded again (this time in an album) with the additional yacht set.

Edited by Anak

1 minute ago, Anak said:

No, on Instagram. Usual place. The city sets were uploaded again (this time in an album) with the additional yacht set.

Thanks!

Doesn't it look like if the left part of 60216 is a construction site with a small crane building up a door and a small wall, but the building on the right side is an already complete building (with possible interior)?

After a bit searching I found the post (over in the 2018 topic) about the water function:

On 10/2/2018 at 4:45 PM, Kevii23 said:

The Fire 2019 City sets get a Water Pump + new sound (brick?) playfunctions.

So it seems that the huge thing on top of the fire car and on the ladder of the "ladder truck" is a water pump. It even explains that both trucks are that massive. And the blue lights on top of both fire trucks are massive - these could be the new sound (and light?) function.

11 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Okay, so there are pictures going around of 60210 Sky Police Air Base, 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue, 60216 Firemen In The City (it is definitely not a fire station, it looks more like a construction site that's caught fire) and 60217, some kind of forest fire with a plane. 

The parachute thing looks cool, I hope it comes in more colours, or at least in smaller sets. The Burger Bar looks interesting, and I have to admit that the off-road-looking fire truck is pretty appealing too. The rest are all easy passes - the actual construction site part of 60216 looks nice, but I'm not shelling out for that awkward fire trailer when I could just put the money towards my next Modular Building instead. 

I do not think it adds much, but the text below in Italian says "Fire-extinguihing mission in the city", so it is definately not meant to be a fire station.

Yeah, the Sky Police look to have taken on an Ultra Agents-like tech upgrade. Unfortunately the only initial thing of interest to me are the parachutes. I'll wait for proper pics to make any final judgements.

On the plus side, it looks like the scarecrow head goes with a brick-built body.

The harvest transporter looks pretty great! Another shot shows what looks like the bottom half of the garbage truck. Hard to tell much about that one at this point. I really like the look of the little front loader vehicle and the snow vehicle.

Edited by Bricked1980

Definitely a sawfish :tongue:
From the looks of things I might get the harvester and the boat, the rest is a easy pass..

Hopefully something more useful in the city summer wave (like proper farm sets):def_shrug:

25 minutes ago, Bricked1980 said:

The harvest transporter looks pretty great! Another shot shows what looks like the bottom half of the garbage truck. Hard to tell much about that one at this point. I really like the look of the little front loader vehicle and the snow vehicle.

Has there been a new leak within last 24 hours? 

For me the front of the transporter looks like the 60152 Sweeper.

I still wait to see the Fire Station :) 

After looking at the picture of 60210, the control building looks like taken from Junior serie... Or we still missing something on the background...

54 minutes ago, Bricked1980 said:

Were the images deleted? Can't seem to find them.

36 minutes ago, AOW said:

Has there been a new leak within last 24 hours?

12 minutes ago, Foreman-Alex said:

Were the images deleted? Can't seem to find them.

When I checked online earlier this afternoon some fairly decent quality images had leaked showing sky police, the harvest transporter, the small Digger/front loader and the snow machine (not sure of its proper name). Just checked again though and the images have now been taken down. :hmpf_bad: