Professor Thaum

[SR - Era II - Ch II - Cat. A] Boombeego's gift shop

Tortuga, doctor Thaum's manor, few days ago...

gvob.jpg

Dr Thaum : Callaghan, there's something rotten in Fatu Hiva, and I need to know what's going on, before it'll blow up for both of us. Take the Jolly Rogers and prepare to take down. But first I need intelligence.

Callaghan : Fatu Hiva... I see. Understood doctor, I'm leaving with the tide.

Dr Thaum : I will soon follow...

Fatu Hiva nowadays

Callaghan arrived in Fatu Hiva, after a long weary ride in a ship full of noisy kids. Sly one and master of disguise, he mixed quickly and skillfully with the resident population and took place at the border of the jungle on the lookout for any gossip.

y1qz.jpg

Callag.. Boombeego : Gifts from Fatu Hiva ! You to come to visit Boombeego ! Small price !

One shrunken head 3 pieces of eight, if you buy two, the third is free !

l33y.jpg

Callag.. Boombeego : If you to bring enemy, Boombeego, she shrinks the head, you to can look. 

Discount for the mother-in-law head. If she not to be dead, Boombeego to have good Al'su potion for her :

You to buy one today and you to come back with the body tomorrow, to have your shrunken head !

You to come to visit Boombeego. Cheap shrunken heads !!

skl9.jpg

Spoiler

Some bonus

r635.jpg

5hu6.jpg

C&C welcome

Edited by Professor Thaum

Fun take on the challenge description.

Is the doctor opening the door of his own manor with an axe?

Hilarious story, and nice usage of the Old Fishing Store. Callaghans disguise... :iamded_lol:

Edited by Drunknok

16 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

nice usage of the Old Fishing Store.

That's the point, it's going to be MODed and add to Tortuga

30 minutes ago, Bart said:

Fun take on the challenge description.

Bwarf... I wonder how to take a start with this challenge

3 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

That's the point, it's going to be MODed and add to Tortuga

Aye, one of the few current Lego kits that can be used in BotBS without much work. Already looking forward what you are doing with it! :thumbup:

50 minutes ago, Bart said:

Is the doctor opening the door of his own manor with an axe?

No, he's entering operating theatre :devil: afterall he is a doctor:grin:

Nice build! Honestly I do not know what is more disturbing, the shrunken head stall, the Doctor with an axe or Callaghan disguised… probably the last one!

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I love that you mentioned the Jolly Rogers ("full of noisy kids"). If you could build on its original story a bit more in the future, that would be awesome! :classic:

1 hour ago, Drunknok said:

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I love that you mentioned the Jolly Rogers ("full of noisy kids"). If you could build on its original story a bit more in the future, that would be awesome! :classic:

I need a convincing MRCA result to go on

Just now, Professor Thaum said:

I need a convincing MRCA result to go on

Mesabi Landing is great for profits, and I am sure we could work out a good story together. :thumbup:

50 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Ashore ? For a ship ?

There is this trade mechanics thingy going on, you might end up in the harbour, you know? :pir_tong2:

And you might like the new "taxes" for story purposes. :classic:

Edited by Drunknok

Mother in law discount haha do you offer an ex wife rate? ... Clever little build and a great story tie.   Noticed you borrowed the "garden trick" ... Look forward to seeing what sort of things the professor stumbles across

Nice little build and I always appreciate the funny turns you take in the stories. The garden looks very complementary to make it feel real and big. Good job and nice entry!

:iamded_lol::roflmao: still laughing with Callaghan's disguise! Those boobs look good on him!!! :wub:

Great idea with the shrunken head stall as well and kudos on the outside photography. Real vegetation does wonders these days so much, that I am thinking of actually growing grass in my balcony!!!

On 7/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, blackdeathgr said:

:iamded_lol::roflmao: still laughing with Callaghan's disguise! Those boobs look good on him!!! :wub:

Great idea with the shrunken head stall as well and kudos on the outside photography. Real vegetation does wonders these days so much, that I am thinking of actually growing grass in my balcony!!!

Just buy the plastic stuff and put it in the planter haha never out of season