Not sure which forum this fits best, but decided to go for scale modeling (admin please change if inappropriate).

There has been a lot of commotion on the new Creator Expert car 10262 Aston Martin DB5. On request of Brixtar, I was asked to do a slightly different review, where it was all about rebuilding possibilities. In about a weeks time - you can read and see more regarding (process) details on my website NKubate, this tractor truck is the end result:

43460127332_09444e5d91_z.jpgTruck front by Nathanael Kuipers, on Flickr

It includes opening doors, tilting cab and lots of other details like for example an inline 6-cylinder engine.

42603228865_39caf986f9_z.jpgTruck engine compartment by Nathanael Kuipers, on Flickr

Edited by NKubate

Indeed an excellent B-Model that may tempt me to actually buy this set ... Except for the VW bus I have not bought any of the other Creator cars because I am more interested in the building than the display of cars.

Not a "B" model by any means.  This is definitely "A".  Sweet job and amazing creativity!

Glad to read you like the design! Well, it is a B model; some solutions would most certainly be done differently in an official model and it uses only around 60% of the total inventory (ca. 750 parts). At the moment there are no instructions available. I might look into this if there is enough interest...