Sign in to follow this  
LegoDW

Jangbricks new channel?

Just saw Jangbricks is starting a second channel.  New one is supposed to be more condensed set reviews.  Interesting as in a recent video he stated the popularity of his review videos was going down.  He is a very creative guy, sure he will think of something to keep his channels profitable.

Really have enjoyed is review videos.  Nice to see a set out of the box before purchasing.  

It is not his second, as he has quite a few others, including other lego ones. Plus GNAJBricks too.

I'm not really sure what the point of splitting all the lego stuff is (maybe to quote the sum of the subscribers?), but I'm sure he will get more subscribers for the new channel.

Will have to check them out.  He seams to be king of You Tube right now regarding Lego,  Wonder who will be next?

On 7/20/2018 at 3:09 AM, LegoDW said:

Will have to check them out.  He seams to be king of You Tube right now regarding Lego,  Wonder who will be next?

Well he is certainly the king by popularity and quality of contents, but if I am not wrong as of today the Lego-related channel with the highest subs count is Brick Builder, with almost 400k more  followers than him.

(I am not counting EvanTube, which I don't consider a strictly Lego-related channel and the official Lego channel, that has more than 6M subs)