Sign in to follow this  
Flatfoot Thompsen

Favorite Marvel Hero

I always liked the Juggernaut. He may not be a hero, but he's pretty cool. I always liked the thought of just being invincible and smashing through whatever you like. I always loved the X-men series :-$

Wikipedia has some examples, here, here and here.

Image:Deadpool11.jpg

Image:DeadpoolBullseye.jpg

Image:DeadpoolYellowBoxes.jpg

Thanks alot, you really made my day with these, especially the last one is so funny. Gotta read that comic again, soon :-D

Thanks alot, you really made my day with these, especially the last one is so funny. Gotta read that comic again, soon :-D

I agree! I never knew this character (yes, ok, shame on me :-/ ), but this is the funniest thing I see today!

LuxorV

I agree! I never knew this character (yes, ok, shame on me :-/ ), but this is the funniest thing I see today!

You should see the whole comic strip, it's even funnier! ;-)

I always liked the Juggernaut. He may not be a hero, but he's pretty cool.

Actually, he was a hero for a bit. He renounced his villainy and joined first the X-Men, then New Excalibur. But he's back to being a villain now.

You should see the whole comic strip, it's even funnier! ;-)

Hmm, I may have to see what I can find.

Edited by Brainbox

LuxorV

No problem guys. :-D I really need to get more comics of Deadpool. :-D

~Peace

Darkhawk! *wub*

Darkhawk.jpg

Sadly...he's been pretty much sixth-stringer status since the 90's. But who knows...someday...

I'm also a huge fan of Ghost Rider and the Punisher, whom I have every comic issue of from the beginning. Even that horrid miniseries in the late 90's where he committed suicide and was resurrected with angelic powers and guns. (seriously...look it up) I'm also a big fan of Captain America, but his comics have been crap for a while now and Spidey dropped out of my faves over the past couple of years with all the crap they've pulled with him recently.

...come to think of it, I hope Marvel just forgets all about Darkhawk 8-|

I'm glad to see so many people like Deadpool! I don't have any of his comics though but I wish I did sometimes. Here's two interesting links: Deadpool

My favorite hero has to be Spider-Man. I have to agree with how the quality of Spidey comics has been dropping but luckily there is still Ultimate Spider-Man.

Nick Fury: Peter, optimism is a revolutionary act.

Peter Parker: Who told you that? The guy who poked out your eye?

Nick Fury: Yes.

and Spidey dropped out of my faves over the past couple of years with all the crap they've pulled with him recently.

Revealing his identity, not revealing his identity, Iron Spider, One More Day, etc?