Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah! Not only leg but the foot printing also.

Last time we got that is since Ironman 3 sets. And pay attention to the detail, unlike mark 17 and 42 it has different designs. 

Man, gotta love this set. 

Technically Mark 50 from Infinity War line has it too, but still a very welcome detail! I'm honestly amazed that LEGO decided to revisit some of the older movies even if it is within the context of Endgame, never thought we would see those classic designs be brought into LEGO form.

Doubtful but I'd really like to see future MCU sets based on the old movies, I feel like there's a lot of potential to be had. A discussion for a different thread though, I'm sure.

Just now, hamton52 said:

Technically Mark 50 from Infinity War line has it too, but still a very welcome detail! I'm honestly amazed that LEGO decided to revisit some of the older movies even if it is within the context of Endgame, never thought we would see those classic designs be brought into LEGO form.

Doubtful but I'd really like to see future MCU sets based on the old movies, I feel like there's a lot of potential to be had. A discussion for a different thread though, I'm sure.

Ooof I missed that. Sorry mark 50. he had it but not that fancy compare to those two. (5,41) 

You guys think this is all the figs in that said set? 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Ooof I missed that. Sorry mark 50. he had it but not that fancy compare to those two. (5,41) 

You guys think this is all the figs in that said set? 

I doubt it. I’d expect around 5 figures in a $60 set, so I’m hoping for maybe an exclusive Tony and another suit, or hopefully Pepper as Rescue. 

Mark 5 and 41 are really nice, this set will be a best seller for sure, I can’t wait to see what else will be included. Lego really went all out on these figures

6 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I doubt it. I’d expect around 5 figures in a $60 set, so I’m hoping for maybe an exclusive Tony and another suit, or hopefully Pepper as Rescue. 

Same thing, I could see another Tony. Coz if you look really close their heads are clear ones just like the 42 in IM3. 

For the price point, 5 is being generous so 4 figs is my safest bet with Tony/Rescue 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

First time we get a black helmet If I'm not mistaken!

How many War Machines are we on now?

Just now, N_Cat said:

How many War Machines are we on now?

With gold plate I mean. Too excited to post sorry man, my bad. :iamded_lol::facepalm:

I assume you've all seen the Ironman suits by this time. 

My friend send me the whole pic (non edited/not cropped) the 4th fig is Nebula in QR/Team suit.

I'm not implying anything but that's what I've seen.

Those are some fine looking armors! I'm still amazd we're getting a hall of armors set in this wave. I'm curious to see what others might be included.

17 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

That mk1 helmet is so inaccurate... pitty. They should make it same as in the videogame. The rest of the fig is nice. I am curious about the rest of the armors

Yeah, Disney are pretty cheap when it comes to production costs. There are a LOT of Marvel heroes that could benefit from new parts but Disney always seems to use the cheapest option, even in big sets that are supposed to show the unique suits in the legacy of the characters.

10 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Those are some fine looking armors! I'm still amazd we're getting a hall of armors set in this wave. I'm curious to see what others might be included.

Yea, I can only imagine this is just a one set all together in 3 armors.

There are 4 other sets and hopefully they are the same input with these.

30 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

I'm still amazd we're getting a hall of armors set in this wave

I don't know if anyone disproved it, but this might lend credence to the '9 polybags' rumor. Like all the exclusive Batman suits we got for his Batcave from TLBM

13 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Nebula seems to have a new, irritated face. 

Dang nice catch. I missed that. I just compared the picture in my own collection and yes, it's totally different by the color.

It's the same expression from Gotg1 but the colors are inverted just like Gotg2 version. *oh2*

5 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I don't know if anyone disproved it, but this might lend credence to the '9 polybags' rumor. Like all the exclusive Batman suits we got for his Batcave from TLBM

You're onto something. :wink:

This could be a real spoiler if that Nebula figure is with those suit in HOA. 

I mean lego is inaccurate sometimes, but most of the time they are spoilers. So...

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This could be a real spoiler if that Nebula figure is with those suit in HOA.

A LOT of the time, the people who leak the figures assemble them very wrong. So it's entirely plausible that only the head made it off the line and they stuck it on another body they had lying around. Like War Machine, I think only his helmet got leaked and now people keep posting him in the QR suit, despite the figure supposedly coming from a large amour build rather than a QR set.

We could agree to disagree, If this Nebula exist and she is new, I'm calling it 100% she will be in the QR/Team suit. 

I can still count in my fingers the times that leakers assembled it in wrong way, so it's not ALOT.

Man, from the film POV. What if she made it to Earth with Tony? :laugh:

18 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

We know tony has an armor room, since we saw his new suits in infinity war and such. It is not unlikely to assume that he will visit the room. Now, whether the mk 1, 5 and 42 are actually there is debatable, but I have no problem with lego being a little inaccurate to give us suits from past movies. 

Just cause he had a new suit doesn’t mean he has an armour room. But that’s not what I was saying anyway, I was saying that even if he does, those suits would very unlikely be there

Wow, the leaks are streaming in, now!

Those Mk5 and Mk41 look great!
The level of detail on them is fantastic and the printing extends to their feet!

Regards,
Mitch

So Mark 1 minifigure, could be using the jet pack from the jump pack trooper (Starwars) in grey. 

If that's so, hopefully it'll also have a 1x1 printed piece.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I posted the picture of Mark 41 (Bones) in my IG account. 

So what is your sweet instagram name? :wub:

MK1 is nearing perfection!

Just now, Kraby said:

So what is your sweet instagram name? :wub:

MK1 is nearing perfection!

I'll dm you. Actually all 3 armors and new Nebula is all over IG. 

7 hours ago, hamton52 said:

That would be so great! Some figures like Obadiah Stane, Malekith and Whiplash are long overdue!

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Yeah, Disney are pretty cheap when it comes to production costs. There are a LOT of Marvel heroes that could benefit from new parts but Disney always seems to use the cheapest option, even in big sets that are supposed to show the unique suits in the legacy of the characters.

The weird thing with Disney is the difference between LEGO Marvel and LEGO Star Wars. With Star Wars every character that even has a slight change in armour gets a new piece, while they reuse super inaccurate pieces in the Marvel theme. I'll never understand it...