J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

9 polybags does sound crazy to me. We haven’t even gotten a minifigure polybag from Marvel since 2015, not counting the free video game tie in ones. How would 9 Quantum suit polybags even be distributed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it ever mentioned that we'd be getting 9 polybags? All I remember reading is that some of the QR suits would be in polybags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Haha yeah we are not getting 9 individual polybags for each of the characters in their quantum suits 

So do you know what Spider-jazz is getting at? I trust both of you guys as leakers, i hope you can clear this up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Haha yeah we are not getting 9 individual polybags for each of the characters in their quantum suits 

I was waiting for you to say something lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Haven't heard anything for Rocket yet. If I remember correctly there will be 9. Again this is just a rumor nothing solid as of now.

Did I mentioned 9 polybags for each character? :ugh:

Oh well, I guess it's my bad. 

What my source told me is that there will be 9 figs in the suit that these won't come in the sets. Because they are all in Polybags.  

Characters that has been leaked are: Captain America/ Iron man/ Black Widow/ Ant man others are fake atm. 

I could be wrong and I don't know what they're doing but I trust this guy. ALOT:wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Did I mentioned 9 polybags for each character? :ugh:

Oh well, I guess it's my bad. 

What my source told me is that there will be 9 figs in the suit that these won't come in the sets. Because they are all in Polybags.  

Characters that has been leaked are: Captain America/ Iron man/ Black Widow/ Ant man others are fake atm. 

I could be wrong and I don't know what they're doing but I trust this guy. ALOT:wink:

It would make absolutely no sense for LEGO to exclude the Quantum Suit figures from the sets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not trying to discredit SpiderJazz’s source, but to me, this sounds like the fantasy of someone who doesn’t like the QR suits and desperately wants them not to appear in the regular sets :grin: I might be mistaken, but isn’t it pretty rare to see leaked polybag figs without the packaging? Usually, polybags leak as a whole :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I’m not trying to discredit SpiderJazz’s source, but to me, this sounds like the fantasy of someone who doesn’t like the QR suits and desperately wants them not to appear in the regular sets :grin: I might be mistaken, but isn’t it pretty rare to see leaked polybag figs without the packaging? Usually, polybags leak as a whole :wink:

You have a point. I don't really understand what are they trying to do with this, actually. But like what I've said I trust the guy who gave the info to me and I'm just relaying the info that I have.  If these turns out to be false, it's all on me.  :cry_sad:

33 minutes ago, SomeAssemblyRequired said:

In my head I'm sort of more imagining there'll be small builds with these minifigures - kinda like the Hawkeye and Thor polybags from Avengers 1.

Good old times. Good old days. I love those polys, one of the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

 

Good old times. Good old days. I love those polys, one of the best. 

Me too, i didn't have the funds to buy the two bigger avengers sets back in 2012, so finding that thor polybag was so cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Me too, i didn't have the funds to buy the two bigger avengers sets back in 2012, so finding that thor polybag was so cool

Same here! After finding that polybag at ToysRUs, my Avengers line up was Iron Man, Cap, Hawkeye, and Thor. They fought no one except Loki and his 2 Chitauri guards.  

Our collections have grown considerably since I think :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

Would a poly of one QS body with nine heads/helmets be possible?

Obviously not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mattallica said:

Would a poly of one QS body with nine heads/helmets be possible?

That would just be pretty pointless. The point of everyone getting a QR suit is that there is enough for everyone, not just one suit that has to be shared around 9 different people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

That would just be pretty pointless. The point of everyone getting a QR suit is that there is enough for everyone, not just one suit that has to be shared around 9 different people

why pointless? from legos pov you could make your favorite character or buy mulitples for just the ones you want or nine and have the whole team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t imagine a poly with 9 heads and headgear, but it sounds more reasonable than 9 separate polys. Would be a neat way to get spares of the updated head prints also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mattallica said:

why pointless? from legos pov you could make your favorite character or buy mulitples for just the ones you want or nine and have the whole team

Because the heads and hairpieces/helmets are all going to be in the sets, it would make a lot more sense to have a poly bag with 9 torso/legs, so then you don't need to buy the same polybag nine times to get enough bodies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Because the heads and hairpieces/helmets are all going to be in the sets, it would make a lot more sense to have a poly bag with 9 torso/legs, so then you don't need to buy the same polybag nine times to get enough bodies

so from your point of view its pointless but Maybe not from Legos these are sets for kids remember kids who probably dont buy every set like an AFOL does.

now i dont really think we would see a polybag with one body and 9 heads but its the SPECULATION thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems one of the figures from the hall of armor sets will be iron man mark 41 (possibly mark 42) 

Also mark 1 and 5 are coming too!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It seems one of the figures from the hall of armor sets will be iron man mark 41 (possibly mark 42) 

Also mark 1 and 5 are coming too!!!!

The mark 1 can be used for an awesome fallout moc! I'm so pumped 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It seems one of the figures from the hall of armor sets will be iron man mark 41 (possibly mark 42) 

Also mark 1 and 5 are coming too!!!!

I saw the bit about the black and gold suit/Mark 41 suit. Where’s the Mark 1 rumor coming from? 

Edited by Aegis2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.