Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

24 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm talking about each individual figure we have seen. The only one who interests me is Captain America because of the new helmet mold. Everyone else has heads used in the past with the same body. Again, I am not into uniform conformity personally.

I very much understand where you’re coming from, believe me. I don’t completely disagree. I’ll be disappointed if these are the only versions we get. But I doubt that will be the case. Even if it’s is, I’ll get every set because I’m a completionist, I need every version of every character that I can get. I love these minifigs because they are unique to this film and therefore this wave regardless of whether they are unique WITHIN the wave. I sincerely hope we get other versions of these characters but I love the uniformity of the quantum suits nonetheless. I can understand why you don’t though, I suppose it comes down to personal preference. I just think we should wait and see what else is in store before we start ragging on them. I mean wouldn’t the ideal situation be to get all the quantum suits as seen in the film PLUS regular versions? We don’t know what else will pop up so all I’m saying is let’s wait and see before casting final judgment

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:
  1. The reason we are seeing the QRS leaks is very likely because they are the easier to leak, e.g. more secretive designs for Endgame sets are likely being hidden behind a bigger layer of security than these QRS suits.

I hope you're right, and it would explain why we haven't seen Rescue or Ronan yet.

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

I hope you're right, and it would explain why we haven't seen Rescue or Ronan yet.

Yeah I’m dying to see if we’re gonna get those two. The minute actual leaked images of Rescue and Ronin come in (if they happen) I can finally let my breath out

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Lol, watch Ronin have CW Hawkeye Head and standard black hood. The torso and legs are the QR suit haha

I think I would just die at that point

47 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Lol, watch Ronin have CW Hawkeye Head and standard black hood. The torso and legs are the QR suit haha

Even if we get the black suit, it'd probly be a new torso print with the CW head and a hood.

1 minute ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Even if we get the black suit, it'd probly be a new torso print with the CW head and a hood.

Ronin wears a mask in the movie, similar to the comics but it has some cool small, almost Daredevil-ish horns on it, so at the very least I think we’ll get a new face print.

I just hope Mysterio’s fish bowl is a cool new piece because I could see them just giving us a plain pearl silver head as the helmet and calling it a day.

Edited by Legocity2713

Just now, IRISHCLOWN said:

I wish they would print hoods but they don’t. Corvus Glaive should have had good printing and so should Ronin but it won’t happen. I would hope that he would have new face printing with the mask on it though.

35 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I just hope Mysterio’s fish bowl is a cool new piece because I could see them just giving us a plain pearl silver head as the helmet and calling it a day.

Do you think they’d opt to use Sandy Cheeks’ helmet? Or is that  oversized?

1 minute ago, Aegis2000 said:

I think it would be a bit oversized but I’d love to see it used. I don’t know if they’d make an opaque or transparent fishbowl, though. I think the best option would be transparent but maybe with smoke printing on it to represent the smoke inside his helmet in the trailer. I also think it would look less oversized depending on what cape he has. There seems to be a type of collar sticking up at the back around the fishbowl in the trailer, so if he was given a cape like Doctor Strange’s with a collar then I think the bowl wouldn’t look as oversized. I’d really hate to see them omit the bowl or simply print it on a regular head. A new piece would be nice but I think they can make the Sandy piece work. I also hope we get some kind of stand for him to represent the green smoke around him, similar to the stands in the new Aquaman vs Ocean Master set, as I’d hate for the only smoke representation being power blasts/power bursts for his hands. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

5 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I think it's way to oversized. Imo the original Mr. Freeze helmet in a trans-light blue would be the best option for an existing piece.

14 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

I think it's way to oversized. Imo the original Mr. Freeze helmet in a trans-light blue would be the best option for an existing piece.

That would look great without making a new piece for the fig.

Maybe we get a new mold that they can use next year for a comic version of Mysterio in a Juniors type set?

Sandy's will be oversized. I hope this time TLG give us something. 

They fail us with Vulture, please don't do that again. 

And yes, that 2006 Mr. Freeze is perfect only minor gripe is that I think the headpiece should accomodate the hairpiece inside too, but that will be freakig huge.

6 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm talking about each individual figure we have seen. The only one who interests me is Captain America because of the new helmet mold. Everyone else has heads used in the past with the same body. Again, I am not into uniform conformity personally.

Unless I am mistaken, as far as we know the leaker could just have the quantum cap fig and be sticking other characters heads etc on it's body.

Edited by Agent Kallus
figs are fruit but figs are also gross.

3 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Unless I am mistaken, as far as we know the leaker could just have the quantum cap fig and be sticking other characters heads etc on it's body.

It’s definitely possible, but we’ve been told that’s they’ve come from a reliable source. I’m just kinda taking that on faith for now

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sandy's will be oversized. I hope this time TLG give us something. 

They fail us with Vulture, please don't do that again. 

And yes, that 2006 Mr. Freeze is perfect only minor gripe is that I think the headpiece should accomodate the hairpiece inside too, but that will be freakig huge.

In the trailer we see him with a tethered cape, I hope that is translated over to the minifigure as well, it'll look so nice. I'm okay with him having no fancy removable chest piece however if he did have one I'd want it to only cover the upper torso. And you're right, that 2006 Mr.Freeze helmet would look amazing if recolored!

The Helmet we have a couple of options, but none of them are really the correct size. I'd say chances are they would go with the 2017 Mr Freeze armour piece with a new helmet piece to be the most accurate (Being more of a nod towards the comics with the cape rises higher above the shoulders), but they could easily go with other options. In the Mr Freeze scenario you'd remove the armour and the helmet to have his unmasked appearance.

latest?cb=20161126054235

I feel the main thing will be replicating the detail on a figure - as opposed to replicating the helmet accurately. Aquaman is the sort of detail i'd expect for body and potentially legs - the scale style is fairly accurate and the chest armour is segmented. I'd expect depending on which green they use, we could probably use the legs of one of these Aquaman - so the focus i feel is mostly on body and arm detail. The arms are definitely necessary to get either great printing or dual molding due to his iconic golden glove/gauntlets.
latest?cb=20170706110500latest?cb=20181107220413

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

In the trailer we see him with a tethered cape, I hope that is translated over to the minifigure as well, it'll look so nice. I'm okay with him having no fancy removable chest piece however if he did have one I'd want it to only cover the upper torso. And you're right, that 2006 Mr.Freeze helmet would look amazing if recolored!

I think I can get that helmet either green or dark green. What do color do you think Mysterio would fit?

incase lego will be lazy and give us a trash fishbowl, I'll swap it out.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I think I can get that helmet either green or dark green. What do color do you think Mysterio would fit?

incase lego will be lazy and give us a trash fishbowl, I'll swap it out.

Personally, a frosted opaque color or a dulled sky blue. 

I doubt Mysterio will have dual molded or printed arms. Captain Marvel also needed something like that for the red shoulders and elbow length red arm design, but we just got red hands for her figure and I’d assume that’s what they’ll do for Mysterio in gold. It’s a bit disappointing but I don’t think he needs arm printing that badly and I don’t think Lego would shell out for dual molding. 

8 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I doubt Mysterio will have dual molded or printed arms. Captain Marvel also needed something like that for the red shoulders and elbow length red arm design, but we just got red hands for her figure and I’d assume that’s what they’ll do for Mysterio in gold. It’s a bit disappointing but I don’t think he needs arm printing that badly and I don’t think Lego would shell out for dual molding. 

That's how it works but tbh, I really really want him to have atleast leg printing.

46 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's how it works but tbh, I really really want him to have atleast leg printing.

I'll settle for leg printing and a new mold/s for the armor and fishbowl. 

18 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

I'll settle for leg printing and a new mold/s for the armor and fishbowl. 

IMHO he doesn't need an armor, he isn't that bulkier compare to others. A neck attachment that will look good with the helm/fishbowl will do.

I personally am really excited for Moltenman specifically, whether he be brick built or a figure I just can't wait to add him to my collection.