Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Yeah I don't see them doing only a little for A4. It's probably the closing chapter for some of the avengers, so I'm sure they want to go out with some big sets to cash in on their popularity while they still can. 

Just now, dinges44 said:

Yeah I don't see them doing only a little for A4. It's probably the closing chapter for some of the avengers, so I'm sure they want to go out with some big sets to cash in on their popularity while they still can. 

Exactly. 

There's three reasons why I don't think a 6-wave set is all that likely:

1) Unlike the first Avengers and Age of Ultron, the IW sets will still be on the shelves, thus competing with the new ones, especially in terms of minifigs included (which is a big selling point when it comes to the Superheroes lines, even more so than usual). Avengers 4 probably won't introduce many new ones from what we know.

2) Allegedly, Avengers 4's merchandise won't feature any "deceased" characters, at least the initial waves of merchandise that is, thus limiting the characters we could get to just a handful which could easily be spread over 3 sets :wink:

3) There's already excessive amounts of upcoming new Marvel sets next Winter/Spring. This year, we only had two BP sets before the big IW wave hit, so you really think there's gonna be 5 Spidey sets, 2-3 other sets and a 6 wave A4 wave on top of that? Plus potential Spider-man FFH sets in the summer? Sounds a bit far-fetched to me... :wacko:

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

1) Unlike the first Avengers and Age of Ultron, the IW sets will still be on the shelves, thus competing with the new ones, especially in terms of minifigs included (which is a big selling point when it comes to the Superheroes lines, even more so than usual). Avengers 4 probably won't introduce many new ones from what we know.

2) Allegedly, Avengers 4's merchandise won't feature any "deceased" characters, at least the initial waves of merchandise that is, thus limiting the characters we could get to just a handful which could easily be spread over 3 sets :wink:

3) There's already excessive amounts of upcoming new Marvel sets next Winter/Spring. This year, we only had two BP sets before the big IW wave hit, so you really think there's gonna be 5 Spidey sets, 2-3 other sets and a 6 wave A4 wave on top of that? Plus potential Spider-man FFH sets in the summer? Sounds a bit far-fetched to me... :wacko:

Also, one of the big reasons most people bought all the IW sets was to get all the Infinity Stones. But since they've all been released in sets, there's not really any big draw for A4 sets that hasn't already been made available. But I'm sure they'll find a way to make people buy the whole wave, whether it be the minifigs or the actual set designs.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I agree. They can still include all 6 stones in just 4 sets as well if they double some up. I just don’t see us getting 16 sets total with the January and March releases. 

4 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

There's no way Avengers 4 won't get a full 6 set wave. Lego knows to go all out for the Avengers movies.

Maybe Marvel wants to avoid spoilers? Maybe the whole movie is spoilers-heavy

Avengers 4 might get another more spoiler-y wave later in 2019. 

On 8/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, Mountain Drew said:

Maybe this isn't for Avengers 4, but for the 10th Anniversary of the MCU, with 1 set going to each Avenger (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk). Its probably a long shot, though.

The rest are probably Spiderman sets, with maybe one Captain Marvel set.

Well, 

Spoiler

This might be the time travel thing.

So, there will be past and present minifigures from all the original Avengers. 

Chris Hemsworth filmed with both: short and long hair. Same with Crhis Evans: filmed shaved and unshaved versions of Captain America

So, this could include past and present minifigures of each Avenger

4 sets or 6 sets.. Either way, they need to up their game for designing Minifigure for this wave.

Gave us the details that the Bricktober pack minifigs have. 

I'm personally hoping for fully armored Thanos! 

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

4 sets or 6 sets.. Either way, they need to up their game for designing Minifigure for this wave.

Gave us the details that the Bricktober pack minifigs have. 

I'm personally hoping for fully armored Thanos! 

Or finally a bald Thanos, depending on his design in A4.

Any chance we can get back to the "all the pics on page 1 mode"?  I don't get to peruse the remarks every day or even more than once a week...

17 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Or finally a bald Thanos, depending on his design in A4.

4 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

That’s what I want. 

Dunno if you guys follow marvel news same thing that I did. But, the recently leaked A4 promotional art is a fully armored Thanos.

Don't get me wrong I would like to get the "accurate" design of Thanos in Infinity War but I think he'll have an upgrade. Also he's using the dual blade sword (Included in the Final Battle Set) in that image. 

I’m still wondering why we haven’t seen LEGO she names or descriptions for these spider man sets (that come out in December). By October we will have official set images so LEGO leakers were you at? Let’s see if we can get any early glimpse of what’s coming?

Merchandising has been leaked for Captain Marvel, a few notebooks and what not. Nothing exceptional.

Given the Aquaman set was released four and a half months out from the movie, and the Thor: Ragnarok and Doctor Strange sets were released three months ahead of their respective movies, I wouldn’t be surprised if a Captain Marvel set were part of the December wave rather than its own release in January. Any thoughts on this? I know Marvel (er, Disney)  is more stringent when it comes to  their merchandising.

Edited by Aegis2000

2 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

I’m still wondering why we haven’t seen LEGO she names or descriptions for these spider man sets (that come out in December). By October we will have official set images so LEGO leakers were you at? Let’s see if we can get any early glimpse of what’s coming?

On 8/23/2018 at 9:16 PM, JosiahJVL said:

Since the LEGO marvel sets come out in December I wonder why we haven’t seen set leaks yet. I know that official imaging doesn’t come out until October. And next week that will be a month from now so any LEGO leakers spill it. ;) jk

“We don’t do that here.” (T’Challa)

Egging on “leakers” and pressuring them to reveal information is kind of prude; if they gave in to yours and others’ demands, it could get their accounts and/or their sources in trouble. Patience is key in these matters, man. Trust me, I’m excited for the next wave too: Marvel is the sole theme that I collect, still being in college. And if it is really such a short time until they release, then it won’t be all that long if you do end up having to wait.

Edited by Aegis2000

2 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Patience. Leaks happen when they happen. Saying you want leaks now won’t cause leaks to magically happen. Just be thankful we know what we know at this point 

4 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

I’m still wondering why we haven’t seen LEGO she names or descriptions for these spider man sets (that come out in December). By October we will have official set images so LEGO leakers were you at? 

Leakers are where they belong: not here!

5 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Merchandising has been leaked for Captain Marvel, a few notebooks and what not. Nothing exceptional.

Given the Aquaman set was released four and a half months out from the movie, and the Thor: Ragnarok and Doctor Strange sets were released three months ahead of their respective movies, I wouldn’t be surprised if a Captain Marvel set were part of the December wave rather than its own release in January. Any thoughts on this? I know Marvel (er, Disney)  is more stringent when it comes to  their merchandising.

Yea, I'm certain that it should be included in January 2019 release. 3 months before the movie.

So if its included in the January wave, then we should probably see a reveal of the set sometime after the trailer comes out, which should be October-November. Or we'll have some official images before the trailer comes out, if its the same case as Aquaman.

Rumors says, Molten man could be showing up in Spiderman: Far From Home sets. 

This isn't confirmed, not even in my trusted resources. I'm kinda surprised with this, as Molten Man isn't event in the list of villains that's going to appear on the film.

Take this with grain of a salt.

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This isn't confirmed, not even in my trusted resources. I'm kinda surprised with this, as Molten Man isn't event in the list of villains that's going to appear on the film.

I haven't yet heard this, though I don't necessarily/implicitly doubt it. Where is this making the rounds?

19 minutes ago, Azani said:

I haven't yet heard this, though I don't necessarily/implicitly doubt it. Where is this making the rounds?

A couple of IG pages, it's weird that the news came from a page that is known for Spiderman: Far From Home updates. 

@dailyspiderman 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Seems a bit strange, considering the rumor is basically that Hydro Man, a guy who can control water, is supposed to be a main villain, along side Molten Man, a guy who can control fire. They are literally opposites, yet somehow they’re supposed to fight Spiderman together. I’m not buying it yet.

59 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Seems a bit strange, considering the rumor is basically that Hydro Man, a guy who can control water, is supposed to be a main villain, along side Molten Man, a guy who can control fire. They are literally opposites, yet somehow they’re supposed to fight Spiderman together. I’m not buying it yet.

When was Hydro-man rumored as the main villain?

I thought Mysterio will be the main bad guy of this sequel.

Apparently, I've seen some post and vids including @MCUCOSMIC / Jeremy Conrad which is reliable in MCU stuff, that there's a chance we will see Molten-man in the film.

But like what I've said. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Just to pull it all together into one place, here's a quick recap:

76113 - [“Spider-Man Vehicle”] - $20 US

76114 - [Spider-Man “Spider Vehicle”]

76115 - Spider-Man Mech vs. Venom Mech - $50 US

76116 - [DCSH Set]

76117 - [DCSH Set]

76118-71622 - ???

76123 - [Captain America Set] - $20 US

76124 - MSH Set] - $30 US

76125 - [Iron Man Set] - $60 US

76126 - [MSH Set] - $80 US

76127 - [MSH Set] - $30 US