J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, Sammael said:

Nobody has mentioned the 4 Spider-Man sets with pics shown on Brickset? I hate the vehicles, but some of the figs look appealing. Will need to see that Sandman in more detail...

https://brickset.com/sets/76134-1/Spider-Man-Doc-Ock-Diamond-Heist

https://brickset.com/sets/76133-1/Spider-Man-Car-Chase

https://brickset.com/sets/76114-1/Spider-Man-s-Spider-Crawler

https://brickset.com/sets/76113-1/Spider-Man-Bike-Rescue

 

It was already posted about 2 times now, I don't know if you're reading the whole thread but yes, it was already posted. It just that the rumored fake A4 set details is the hot topic now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sammael said:

Nobody has mentioned the 4 Spider-Man sets with pics shown on Brickset? I hate the vehicles, but some of the figs look appealing. Will need to see that Sandman in more detail...

https://brickset.com/sets/76134-1/Spider-Man-Doc-Ock-Diamond-Heist

https://brickset.com/sets/76133-1/Spider-Man-Car-Chase

https://brickset.com/sets/76114-1/Spider-Man-s-Spider-Crawler

https://brickset.com/sets/76113-1/Spider-Man-Bike-Rescue

 

There are better and more pictures on brickshop.nl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It was already posted about 2 times now, I don't know if you're reading the whole thread but yes, it was already posted. It just that the rumored fake A4 set details is the hot topic now. 

I read the last 2 pages and saw nothing, didn't think Brickset was that behind the news. I guess it's the price of having to clear every news item with TLG to check if it's a leak or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited to be getting 2099....and not his is newer costume. Plus, that Spidey thing isn’t bad, as far as Spidey vehicles go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So to clarify. I’m actually really sorry about that. That’s a big error on my part I trusted someone I shouldn’t have that gave me the info. I’m pretty sure I got played by someone who isn’t the biggest fan of mine in the community. But it is my fault I should have vented the info more and for that I’m really sorry 

Its ok. False info is always going to happen.

Does this mean that only this set of rumours is fake, and the vague set descriptions (War Machine vehicle, A4 location, etc) are still valid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sammael said:

I read the last 2 pages and saw nothing, didn't think Brickset was that behind the news. I guess it's the price of having to clear every news item with TLG to check if it's a leak or not...

Alright, here it is: 

 

13 hours ago, J4ck said:

Ok the legal images have been revealed here.

 

4 hours ago, Ultron said:

Few thoughts:

-I really don't care for the new box art. It's different, for sure, but it looks almost like a knock-off brand rather than something by Lego.

-Carnage's tendrils are just bad. There's nothing worthwhile about the small set unless you missed the last or want a bunch of variants.

-The spider-mech should've been Leopardon, just sayin. Good set, but the figs are weak. 

Also this. I dunno what pages you did read, but it is here. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, tillerjnr said:

Looks like some potential Avengers 4 Minifigures have leaked on Instagram, do we know if these are the real deal or not?

If that's the one that has been posted over in Reddit, clearly it's fake. It's a custom art with so much details, too good to be true. Are you referring to a picture with Bald Thanos? Ronin? And also a kree suit Captain Marvel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tillerjnr said:

Looks like some potential Avengers 4 Minifigures have leaked on Instagram, do we know if these are the real deal or not?

Some sites seem to be pretty desperate for any sort of Avengers 4 news.
Afroman does those custom "wishlist" minifigs all the time so don't think too much of 'em but they do look pretty nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 6:53 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

You know that he'll probably have two eyes and therefore won't be the Nick Fury that we know and love . . . unless they give him a two-sided head, one with patch, one without. 

Doubt they'll do that, but it should be pretty cheap to pick up the animated Spider-Man Nick Fury with the eyepatched head on Bricklink. Combine the two, and there you go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the new Overwatch sets there is a minifig called Reinhart from which you could use his head/hair for a great Odin. Just slap on a Thor torso/legs and you have Odin. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Borex said:

In the new Overwatch sets there is a minifig called Reinhart from which you could use his head/hair for a great Odin. Just slap on a Thor torso/legs and you have Odin. 

 

Good catch, but the problem is the blind eye is the other way around so.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Good catch, but the problem is the blind eye is the other way around so.. 

:ugh::facepalm: Ooooops!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so the first time I saw the Rescue armor suit design in a leaked toy company marketing material, I'm still not 100% sure that it is indeed appearing on the film. But just now! There has been leaked photos Pepper Potts wearing the suit/armor and it has a similar arc reactor with Tony's mk 50. I can't wait for those real A4 sets descriptions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Venom spoilers...  The Overwatch set...

 

...with the space shuttle looks like the one John Jameson piloted that brought the Symbiotes back to Earth as well as the one that Riot was hijacking for his plan in the third act. With a few MODs I think it could work as a LIFE Corporation ship. 

Edited by Legocity2713

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Venom spoilers...  The Overwatch set...

  Hide contents

...with the space shuttle looks like the one John Jameson piloted that brought the Symbiotes back to Earth as well as the one that Riot was hijacking for his plan in the third act. With a few MODs I think it could work as a LIFE Corporation ship. 

This is an amazing idea!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I am craving some Far From Home leaks but alas they may not appear for awhile now 😴

Same, but currently, we know more about this movie than A4, so I'm personally on the lookout for those set leaks (not fake ones :hmpf_bad:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get the hate surrounding Carnage's tentacles... they use the same pieces as Ms Marvel and Elastigirl with a new piece at the end, which is an upgrade on the previous generic tentacles that were difficult to pose in any meaningful way. 

Edited by Another Brick In The Wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Another Brick In The Wall said:

I don't get the hate surrounding Carnage's tentacles... they use the same pieces as Ms Marvel and Elastigal with a new piece at the end, which is an upgrade on the previous generic tentacles that difficult to pose in any meaningful way. 

What? Carnage uses regular hands...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Another Brick In The Wall said:

I don't get the hate surrounding Carnage's tentacles... they use the same pieces as Ms Marvel and Elastigirl with a new piece at the end, which is an upgrade on the previous generic tentacles that were difficult to pose in any meaningful way. 

No they aren’t? He as a regular torso with the Outrider backpack attachment and the tentacles are basically the same as the ones from the first Doctor Strange set. Elastigirl and Ms. Marvel used a specialized torso with stretchy tube arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a minifigure leak from an as of yet unknown set or theme, he has a perfect body for T'Challa's royal robes. Completely skin neutral, just throw in brown hands instead of yellow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's a minifigure leak from an as of yet unknown set or theme, he has a perfect body for T'Challa's royal robes. Completely skin neutral, just throw in brown hands instead of yellow

Do you have a picture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Do you have a picture?

I do, but strict anti leak policies on this site prevent me from posting it. If you hover around Instagram (particularly searching #legoleaks), you should find it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now