J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mountain Drew said:

The Venomzilla is easily the best set of the Marvel Wave, it has such a great design, plus some excellent minifigs. Although the Spider-Bike looks pretty good for $20. I'm not so sure about the other Spider-Mech though, since the idea of Spiderman going into battle in a giant mechanical spider seems a little bit ridiculousness to me (I'm weird like that), but it does have an interesting design though, plus Spiderman 2099.

Yeah, Venomzilla is great. I love how organic he looks, and Ghost Spider, while a tad under-detailed, is sensational.

The Spider-bike looks fine, but once again, good value, and Carnage and Miles are spectacular for those who don't have them already.

The Mecha-Spider looks a bit cluttered to me, but is at least more unique than the Spider-Mech (2 legs, 2 arms, uggh...) and comes with 2 amazing Spider-Men, an astonishing Vulture, and an superior Sandman!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

 Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

Quantum Realm City: Antman & Ironman

Other figures coming: Ronin (small set) Thor & ROCKET (white suit) War Machine and Captain Marvel (og suit)

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, SKRULL, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

Edited by SpiderJazz
My bad! Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

 Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

Quantum Realm City: Antman & Ironman

Other figures coming: Ronin (small set) Thor & Groot (white suit) War Machine and Captain Marvel (og suit)

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, Kree, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

So is the quantum realm city the largest set or is that another set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

 Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

Quantum Realm City: Antman & Ironman

Other figures coming: Ronin (small set) Thor & Groot (white suit) War Machine and Captain Marvel (og suit)

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, Kree, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

What in the name of Stan Lee is a "Quantum Realm City"? 

I'm very happy we're getting a regular Thanos mold, though. But I guess they really couldn't do a new mold in the last wave, since they introduced 6 new pieces/molds in the IW wave alone, but I'm glad they're giving us what we wanted from the beginning (finally)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

 Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

Quantum Realm City: Antman & Ironman

Other figures coming: Ronin (small set) Thor & Groot (white suit) War Machine and Captain Marvel (og suit)

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, Kree, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

Quantum Realm City, this sounds fantastic! I assume that's the $59:99 set so I expect a decent sized build. Hopefully this news is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mountain Drew have you watch AMATW? When Hank is in the QR, There was a city in the background. I think that is also heavily pictured in deleted scenes. 

 

Just now, Khscarymovie4 said:

Quantum Realm City, this sounds fantastic! I assume that's the $59:99 set so I expect a decent sized build. Hopefully this news is true.

Imho, I really dunno what to expect with the set. Imagine the QR scene there so much happening and how they can translate it to lego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Some news regarding A4 sets. By our friend. @Falconfan1414

 Biggest set will include Hulk (space suit) Thanos (new mold/ no helmet) Ironman rescue armor and unknown figure.

Quantum Realm City: Antman & Ironman

Other figures coming: Ronin (small set) Thor & Groot (white suit) War Machine and Captain Marvel (og suit)

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, Kree, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

Ok, not too sure about that Captain Marvel set. A Skrull soldier would be a bit more desirable than a Kree one. Hope that is the case. Also,

Groot is kinda dust right now. FalconFan's post on insta says Rocket, so that is probably it.

Other than that, I could see these all happening, and I very much wish that they do! Hulk, Rocket, Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, Barton and Thanos have eluded me so far, and if they are as good as they sound, I might pick up all of these sets!

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And here's the figures for the Captain Marve set:

Nick Fury, Kree, Captain Marvel (kree suit)

Take this as a grain of salt.

I hope the Kree minifigure turns out to be a Skrull minifigure because I’d be very disappointed if we didn’t get a Skrull minifigure at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I hope the Kree minifigure turns out to be a Skrull minifigure because I’d be very disappointed if we didn’t get a Skrull minifigure at all.

It’s not a kree from what I have heard. It’s a skrull 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay guys, my bad first it's Rocket and second it's a Skrull. Lmao. What happened to me. 

11 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Other than that, I could see these all happening, and I very much wish that they do! Hulk, Rocket, Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, Barton and Thanos have eluded me so far, and if they are as good as they sound, I might pick up all of these sets!

I'm really looking forward to the details of this minifigures. They focused on the remaining Avengers. I think there's a minimal chance we could see reharsh by looking at this description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay guys, my bad first it's Rocket and second it's a Skrull. Lmao. What happened to me. 

It's ok. LEGO's very good at keeping this stuff secret, so slip-ups will always happen.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm really looking forward to the details of this minifigures. They focused on the remaining Avengers. I think there's a minimal chance we could see reharsh by looking at this description.

I really hope they put their all into these figures. Under-detailed/reused figs was the entire reason I skipped the Infinity War wave. Thanos especially needs a better fig. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope it's true because it spunds amazing :wub:

One thing that annoys me. Lego did Thanos with helmet for A3, but he didn't wear it in the movie. But for A4, they make him without helmet, but he is going to have a helmet in the movie. C'mon Lego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly, the simple fact that Thanos will be without a helmet makes this new version automatically better. 

The Quantum Realm City set sounds fascinating. Hopefully there'll be at least one big, nice building, with some fascinatingly unique architecture. Out of all of these, the Quantum Realm and whatever set has Ronin sound like the only must-buys, but if they're all of sufficient quality I'll probably get them all anyway. (Provided my budget isn't too occupied with TLM2, Ninjago and Overwatch.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hey! When I read that before, I thought the description said 'Iron man rescue' as in, Iron Man needing to be rescued. But now I realise that it means we're finally getting a minifig of Pepper as Rescue! ^^ This is gonna be so cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So someone on Instagram said that the Marvel 2019 sets will have a release date window of Dec-April (Captain Marvel, A4, and FFH) if this is true it is interesting to hear that FFH sets would release 3 months before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I really hope it's true because it spunds amazing :wub:

One thing that annoys me. Lego did Thanos with helmet for A3, but he didn't wear it in the movie. But for A4, they make him without helmet, but he is going to have a helmet in the movie. C'mon Lego.

I'm hoping we could swap out the arms. So atleast we get an armormed version and unarmored. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm hoping we could swap out the arms. So atleast we get an armormed version and unarmored. Lol.

They won't give a figure mismatched arms just so that you can switch them with another figure that has mismatched arms :hmpf_bad:. We can only hope that they make this figure great!

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

So someone on Instagram said that the Marvel 2019 sets will have a release date window of Dec-April (Captain Marvel, A4, and FFH) if this is true it is interesting to hear that FFH sets would release 3 months before 

MCU sets usually come 3 months before the movie comes out. For anticipation and all :shrug_oh_well:.

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

According to the full info about the sets, 76133 is the only set coming out in January. This is weird.

Yeah like the Black Panther sets that were released in Jan...Captain Marvel is the first set we will get. Im happy that we are getting a MCU nick fury mining that doesn't come with the Giant Helicarrier set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

Yeah like the Black Panther sets that were released in Jan...Captain Marvel is the first set we will get. Im happy that we are getting a MCU nick fury mining that doesn't come with the Giant Helicarrier set.

You know that he'll probably have two eyes and therefore won't be the Nick Fury that we know and love . . . unless they give him a two-sided head, one with patch, one without. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

You know that he'll probably have two eyes and therefore won't be the Nick Fury that we know and love . . . unless they give him a two-sided head, one with patch, one without. 

You're forgetting about Spiderman: Far From Home. He could be in there. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member