Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Nothing as of yet, we've only just seen photos of the winter wave, and seeing as Far From Home will be a summer wave, it will still be a while until we know more

Theres only loose set photos, so if he has a jet in the film, sure, it warrants a set. But I agree it does feel like a carnival is better suited to his general "gimmick"

Loose set photos? Someone already leaked the Far from home sets?

56 minutes ago, InnerRayg said:

As in film set, not Lego set.

Ah okay. On the bright side we should get the avengers 4 sets in about March or April

76128 {Molten Man}
◇BUILDS: ???
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Molten Man

76129 {Hydro-Man}
◇BUILDS: Bridge?
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Hydro-Man

76130 {Mysterio}
◇BUILDS: Jet?
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Mysterio

On 10/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, SpiderJazz said:

From what we heard so far, there will be bridge set also a jet (which is weird if you ask me) lol. But knowing we will be getting Mysterio, I'm fine with it. 

That's the quote we're talking about, I suppose?

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76128 {Molten Man}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Molten Man

76129 {Hydro-Man}
◇BUILDS: Bridge?
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Hydro-Man

76130 {Mysterio}
◇BUILDS: Jet?
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Mysterio

That's the quote we're talking about, I suppose?

It was a joint statement between me and @SpiderJazz

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What was it?

I said the hydro man set is a bridge and the mysterio set is a jet, and asked a person what variation of Spider-Man we may see in each

I will say this again. Molten Man is coming in the smallest set. In the second set, hydro man is coming that’s all we know about that set atm we don’t know if there is actually a bridge build in the set. That is just speculation based on the set video that was revealed. The third set seems to have a jet and include mysterio. That’s all we know about the Spider-Man far from home sets atm 

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I will say this again. Molten Man is coming in the smallest set. In the second set, hydro man is coming that’s all we know about that set atm we don’t know if there is actually a bridge build in the set. That is just speculation based on the set video that was revealed. The third set seems to have a jet and include mysterio. That’s all we know about the Spider-Man far from home sets atm 

76128 {Molten Man}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Molten Man

76129 {Hydro-Man}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Hydro-Man

76130 {Mysterio}
◇BUILDS: Jet
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Mysterio

Now it is complete I think.

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76128 {Molten Man}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Molten Man

76129 {Hydro-Man}
MINIFIGURES:
-Hydro-Man

76130 {Mysterio}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Mysterio

I think it is extremely fair to assume that all 3 sets will have Spider-Man in them, regardless of variation (Peter Parker is a variation)

41 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76128 {Molten Man}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Molten Man

76129 {Hydro-Man}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Hydro-Man

76130 {Mysterio}
♧MINIFIGURES:
-Mysterio

That’s complete with all of the info we know atm 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

I think it is extremely fair to assume that all 3 sets will have Spider-Man in them, regardless of variation (Peter Parker is a variation)

Probably one with the Stealth Suit (most likely the Mysterio one because they were in those leaked set photos together) and the other two with the new black and red suit (unless there is a third suit in the movie)

10 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Probably one with the Stealth Suit (most likely the Mysterio one because they were in those leaked set photos together) and the other two with the new black and red suit (unless there is a third suit in the movie)

Well it is confirmed that Peter will have 4 suits in the movie (the 2 new suits and the homecoming and iron spider suit) but yea most likely we will have 2 new variations of Spider-Man

Please note that this happens before Spider-man: Homecoming. We all hope that Home made suit will be appearing coz it's there also it make sense for the Vulture set. HOWEVER we didn't get it. So I'm not hyping myself with these costumes/suits but it's safe to say we will definitely get a new fig of him. How many? We don't know. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Please note that this happens before Spider-man: Homecoming. We all hope that Home made suit will be appearing coz it's there also it make sense for the Vulture set. HOWEVER we didn't get it. So I'm not hyping myself with these costumes/suits but it's safe to say we will definitely get a new fig of him. How many? We don't know. 

Based on what we got for Black Panther I assume we will get 2 costumes, but I guess you never really know.

18 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I didn't put Spider-Man in the list, because actually Peter Parker is Peter Parker as a minifigure, not Spider-Man. But of course we will get Spider-Man/Peter Parker in all 3 sets.

There are many suits in the movie: Iron Spider, Homecoming, Black and Red and Stealth suit. There's also a possibility of Peter Parker

Iron Spider is the only suit not confirmed, and lets be honest: it won't appear in any of the sets.

I think it will go like that: 76128 Black and Red suit Spider-Man vs Molten Man, 76129 Homecoming suit Spider-Man/Peter Parker vs Hydro-Man and 76130 Stealth Suit vs Mysterio. It all makes sense. Unless Lego will put 3 same suits in all the sets.

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I didn't put Spider-Man in the list, because actually Peter Parker is Peter Parker as a minifigure, not Spider-Man. But of course we will get Spider-Man/Peter Parker in all 3 sets.

There are many suits in the movie: Iron Spider, Homecoming, Black and Red and Stealth suit. There's also a possibility of Peter Parker

Iron Spider is the only suit not confirmed, and lets be honest: it won't appear in any of the sets.

I think it will go like that: 76128 Black and Red suit Spider-Man vs Molten Man, 76129 Homecoming suit Spider-Man/Peter Parker vs Hydro-Man and 76130 Stealth Suit vs Mysterio. It all makes sense. Unless Lego will put 3 same suits in all the sets.

Peter Parker is still a variation of Spider-Man imo since they are one in the same. Also I would have to agree with Spider Jazz, we most likely will have 2 of the sets with the same variation of Spider-Man and one of them will have a different version

I got avengers 4 set info for you guys. 

76123 - Captain America set: $20, 167 pieces 

76124: War Machine Vehicle: $35, 362 pieces 

76125: Iron Man location set: $60, 524 pieces 

76126: Avengers 4 big vehicle: $80, 832 pieces 

76131: Avengers 4 location set: $100, 699 pieces

Edited by Falconfan1414

All I can think about for a War Machine vehicle, is a tank, and thinking of a tank in War Machine colours just thrills me.

Judging by the set prices (and ignoring the minifigure count of Infinity War's biggest sets), we could get a total of (keeping in mind this would include repeats and possibly alternate variants) approximately 24 minifigures

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

76123 - Captain America Kit: $20, 167 pieces 

I'd be willing to bet that 76126 is a new Quinjet. Hopefully 76131 is another awesome building like the Sanctum.

Thanks for the list!

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

76123 - Captain America set: $20, 167 pieces 

Nice!! They sound awesome thank you! FFH set info next! (Hopefully)

18 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

All I can think about for a War Machine vehicle, is a tank, and thinking of a tank in War Machine colours just thrills me.

LEGO has a fairly strict no-military-stuff policy (TDKR Bane's Tumbler come to mind?) and I really, really, REALLY hope it is a War Machine Hulkbuster.

All I want is for them to give Thanos one of his many vehicles. We have several quinjets, but do we have a Q ship? Do we have Sanctuary II? Do we even have his chair? No, we don't.

Just now, ood0 said:

All I want is for them to give Thanos one of his many vehicles. We have several quinjets, but do we have a Q ship? Do we have Sanctuary II? Do we even have his chair? No, we don't.

Or a helicopter :iamded_lol:

Hm, interesting list. I'm wondering what this War Machine specific set is supposed to be, is he known to have vehicles in the comics? Doesn't really make much sense if you have a Stark suit though :tongue: