J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

The set is (for 90%) a March 1st release, so it is only 3 months from now. It's probably to early for set pictures, but a description or a minifig reveal is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So yeah, we are getting two secret Marvel movie retailer exclusive sets in 1HY of 2020. Both are probably Black Widow sets (76151 and 76162).

1HY is too early for Eternals sets, and if one of these sets isn't an Endgame, FFH or set from an older movie, we are getting two Black Widow sets.

That's great! Means we could get two Black Widow suits (new black one and hopefully the white one), Taskmaster, Yelena Belova and Red Guardian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So yeah, we are getting two secret Marvel movie retailer exclusive sets in 1HY of 2020. Both are probably Black Widow sets (76151 and 76162).

1HY is too early for Eternals sets, and if one of these sets isn't an Endgame, FFH or set from an older movie, we are getting two Black Widow sets.

Part of me wants another Endgame or FFH set, another part of me wants Red Guardian, and 2nd BW set makes that possible

Edited by HarryVader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Part of me wants another Endgame or FFH set, another part of me wants Red Guardian, and 2nd BW set makes that possible

Honestly, I only care about Black Widow and Taskmaster minifigures. That's all I want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Honestly, I only care about Black Widow and Taskmaster minifigures. That's all I want. 

They’re pretty much guaranteed. It’d be nice to also get some supporting characters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Black Widow sets would be absolutely perfect! One $20 and one $30 like Black Panther is the best scenario, although of course I’d love two bigger sets. I hope we get Natasha in her white and black/grey suit, Taskmaster, Yelena, and Red Guardian. With two sets maybe we’ll also see Melina. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I'm mostly into lego marvel for the figures I hope these will be ~$20 and ~$30, which gives them enough room to include Nat (both black and white costumes), Taskmaster, Yelena and Red Guardian. I find more Endgame or FFH sets unlikely as the Helicopter Drop wasn't based on Endgame (at least the build itself wasn't) and FFH only really has black and red Spidey left to do (while mocap Beck would be great it just doesn't seem like something lego would do).

And getting the supporting cast for BW would be fun too, speaking of supporting castmembers I'm still pissed we haven't gotten a lego Luis yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I won’t say what it is yet, but no ones has guessed it so far

And it’s for sure a retailer exclusive from Marvel? Have we gotten any updates on the Zebra theme yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

As I'm mostly into lego marvel for the figures I hope these will be ~$20 and ~$30, which gives them enough room to include Nat (both black and white costumes), Taskmaster, Yelena and Red Guardian. I find more Endgame or FFH sets unlikely as the Helicopter Drop wasn't based on Endgame (at least the build itself wasn't) and FFH only really has black and red Spidey left to do (while mocap Beck would be great it just doesn't seem like something lego would do).

 And getting the supporting cast for BW would be fun too, speaking of supporting castmembers I'm still pissed we haven't gotten a lego Luis yet...

Knowing Lego, we might get 2 Black Widows and 2 Taskmasters in these sets to take up minifig spots of the supporting characters... but I won't be mad if they actually give us 2 Taskmasters.

Edited by HarryVader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Knowing Lego, we might get 2 Black Widows and 2 Taskmasters in these sets to take up minifig spots of the supporting characters... but I won't be mad if they actually give us 2 Taskmasters.

Two Black Widows is pretty much guaranteed, let's just hope we get two different suits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

And it’s for sure a retailer exclusive from Marvel? Have we gotten any updates on the Zebra theme yet?

These are most likely black widow sets, but yeah, it's been forever since we saw anything about lego zebra

8 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Black widow releases in may right? So when will the sets drop most likely?

March. Sets rarely drop the same time as the movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we ever get a Red Guardian fig, he could use cap's new helmet mold.

Hopefully we get that white suit for Black Widow and Yelena! Also Task Master. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If we ever get a Red Guardian fig, he could use cap's new helmet mold.

Hopefully we get that white suit for Black Widow and Yelena! Also Task Master. 

With 2 sets, we could end up seeing Melina Vostokoff as well. Or maybe just Taskmaster henchmen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Her white outfit makes her look like a Stormtrooper and I love it. 

I was thinking the exact same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I hope we get two different Black Widow minifigures. Her white outfit makes her look like a Stormtrooper and I love it. 

Couldn’t agree more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Taskmaster’s design looks so awful in this movie. Hope the figure looks better. If not, I’m glad I got the Hulk Lab Smash from a couple years back.

Like everyone else, I hope Widow gets her white suit. I’m also excited to get a black suited figure without the AoU blue stripes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.