Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

I get the apeal of vehicles and mechs for kids but this is getting out of hand.....  If Mysterio has enough money to afford a mech, why does he need to rob a bank?

What will be next wave? Aunt May's mech? 

So that he can buy more mechs, obviously. 

And I know you’re joking but I would totally buy that set.

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

So that he can buy more mechs, obviously. 

:laugh:

I hope his mech will be called the Mystery Machine

So... Spider-Man wave includes 3 mechs, 2 motorcycles, a truck, a helicopter and a jet. That sounds... well we all know how that sounds.

@Falconfan1414 Have you seen the sets? And are the Vulture set and Mysterio set actually 4+ sets?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Ghost Spider for the Mysterio set. Plus a Mysterio mech. I know everyone else will say "oh no, another mech, superheroes sucks", but I'm really excited for this!

Isn't the Mysterio set a 4+ set?

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I get the apeal of vehicles and mechs for kids but this is getting out of hand.....  If Mysterio has enough money to afford a mech, why does he need to rob a bank?

Plus, why does lego never do anything other than a bank for villains to rob? There are so many more possibilites like some high tech research facility or whatever :shrug_oh_well:

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Isn't the Mysterio set a 4+ set?

Plus, why does lego never do anything other than a bank for villains to rob? There are so many more possibilites like some high tech research facility or whatever :shrug_oh_well:

Which would actually be way more accurate to the various shows and comics. I can!t even remember the last time I saw a supervillain actually robbing a bank. (A Marvel supervillain, anyway. Who could forget THE UNDERMINER!!!)

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Now this , this we definitely need !!!

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Which would actually be way more accurate to the various shows and comics. I can!t even remember the last time I saw a supervillain actually robbing a bank. (A Marvel supervillain, anyway. Who could forget THE UNDERMINER!!!)

the last spider-man set that included a supervillain robbing something was the doc ock truck heist that was my very first spidey set

Just now, TheGlynreaper said:

the last spider-man set that included a supervillain robbing something was the doc ock truck heist that was my very first spidey set

76082 ATM Heist Battle would like to have a word with you :laugh:

3 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

I said supervilains not standard criminals

Hm, good point. However, they’re technically not that much of “standard” criminals if they’re armed with high-tech laser weapons :grin:

How about 76114 Spider-Crawler? Sure, it doesn’t include a building, but at least it depicts the aftermath of a robbery with the jewels in glass cases being a part of the set’s “plot”, so to speak :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

76082 ATM Heist Battle would like to have a word with you :laugh:

But it was a set based on an actual scene in the movie, they actually robbed the bank.

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But it was a set based on an actual scene in the movie, they actually robbed the bank.

I know, which is why I brought it up as a more recent example for a Spidey set depicting a robbery :wink:

AVENGERS SETS:

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76140-iron-man-mecha.html

Thanos' Mech includes a brickbuilt Infinity Ganultet with all 6 stones.

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76141-thanos-mecha.html

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76142-avengers-speeder-bike-aanval.html

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76143-avengers-vrachtwagenvictorie.html

SPIDER-MAN SETS:

Spidey's Mech is a mechanical spider robot with 4 spider legs coming from its back and a large web coming from his right hand. It also has an openable cockpit. 

https://misterbricks.be/lego-super-heroes-76146-spider-man-mecha.html

In the Truck set there is a 3rd minifigure - a driver. The rear of the truck has an explode function, so you can grab jewels.

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76147-vultures-vrachtwagenoverval.html

Motor can split into super-fast engine and the huge 'running spin'. Doc Ock has 4 "grasping robotical arms" (sounds like they're quite bigger than the 2018 ones).

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76148-spider-man-vs-doc-ock.html

The mech has wheels and movable arms. Spider-Copter has 'claws' at the bottom. There is also Gwen's skateboard included.

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76149-de-dreiging-van-mysterio.html

It sounds like the jet is actually Noir, so maybe it will actually look cool (black colour scheme instead of red and blue one).

https://misterbricks.nl/lego-super-heroes-76150-spiderjet-vs-venom-mecha.html

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I get the apeal of vehicles and mechs for kids but this is getting out of hand..... If Mysterio has enough money to afford a mech, why does he need to rob a bank?

I mean Mysterio's mech could always be an illusion right? He is really good at those.

Also is it bad that I'd be completely down to get an Aunt May mech? I feel like that'd be hilariously awesome.

5 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

I mean Mysterio's mech could always be an illusion right? He is really good at those.

Also is it bad that I'd be completely down to get an Aunt May mech? I feel like that'd be hilariously awesome.

yes even in into the spider-verse film it implied may has had a few scraps already but I thought ghost spider was another name for spider gwen

I don't expect the venom mech to be better than the fantastic previous one even though it looked like a giant formed symbiote more than a actual mech

the vulture set sounds like the dock ock truck heist from a few years back even that had a explode function on the back and featured the same number of minifigures 3

The Vulture set is a 4+ set, so don't expect for it to be anywhere near as good as the Doc Ock truck heist.

I doubt the Venom mech will look good, but here's hoping that it looks like the evil robot from the 2018 reboot of Lost In Space (bottom left picture).lost-in-space-design-collage.png

Relatedly, I hope that the "jet" is actually Noir's, and looks WW2ish. Oh, and also that doesn't have the default Spider-Man vehicle colour scheme, which almost always makes what could be a decent build look garish.

The Mysterio one isn't a 4+ set, is it? The description makes it sound like it isn't, but I could have sworn someone said it was.

31 minutes ago, ood0 said:

The Vulture set is a 4+ set, so don't expect for it to be anywhere near as good as the Doc Ock truck heist.

I doubt the Venom mech will look good, but here's hoping that it looks like the evil robot from the 2018 reboot of Lost In Space (bottom left picture).

Relatedly, I hope that the "jet" is actually Noir's, and looks WW2ish. Oh, and also that doesn't have the default Spider-Man vehicle colour scheme, which almost always makes what could be a decent build look garish.

The Mysterio one isn't a 4+ set, is it? The description makes it sound like it isn't, but I could have sworn someone said it was.

Unfortunately it is a 4+ set.

There's a Vulture flying around on Instagram, it's got the same old head, same torso as this year's sets, but it has the 2016 wings in lime green

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's a Vulture flying around on Instagram, it's got the same old head, same torso as this year's sets, but it has the 2016 wings in lime green

I believe that's not it. I've specifically been informed that the head will be much younger and the torso will be last year's. This guy always turns accurate. 

3 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

I can't find the mysterio mech on insta. It's not in Lego leaks 2020 or anything like that right?

I don't think any of the spiderman sets has been leaked yet. 

3 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Oh so it's still a rumour. Thanks

Sets / Figures and every other info has been confirmed but no pictures yet. Marvel/Disney is very secretive with their sets. As usual. 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sets / Figures and every other info has been confirmed but no pictures yet. Marvel/Disney is very secretive with their sets. As usual. 

Though there is really no need for it, we either get incredibly inaccurate movie sets or comic sets. There isn't much to be secretive about

I don't understand either. If it's MCU based then yeah because of spoilers but these sets aren't directly tie-in for Marvel's Avengers.