Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Cap looks like he's wearing hockey pads...

To me it looks somewhat like swat armor. But regardless of what it reminds people of I like it a lot!

39 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Not nearly what I thought it would be, I haven't heard THOSE leaks before. Fits with the comics though.

I just Googled WandaVision results within the last 24 hours, and apparently there's a casting call for what would imply to be those characters. If there are WandaVision set/s, I don't imagine we'd see them, but the future implications of the characters mean they're basically, in the words of the Titan, inevitable

9 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Cap looks like he's wearing hockey pads...

IM NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!!

sorry couldn't resist :laugh:

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I just Googled WandaVision results within the last 24 hours, and apparently there's a casting call for what would imply to be those characters. If there are WandaVision set/s, I don't imagine we'd see them, but the future implications of the characters mean they're basically, in the words of the Titan, inevitable

I'd think we'd only see wanda, vision, and an antagonist unless they were making multiple sets, but these characters would show up in later sets for the group they are part of in the comics.

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

To me it looks somewhat like swat armor. But regardless of what it reminds people of I like it a lot!

I agree, swat armor. It gives him a look like the world war 2 one where it's more based on the military design, but taken into the 21st century.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Avengers

Oh, hang on... is that really the AIM design they're going with? Come onnnnn! The comic design is amazing! It's perfect at showing their status as mad scientists! In the game there's barely any yellow and it looks nothing like a hazmat suit, instead it looks like a generic sci-fi shock trooper, or something from Fallout. It's nothing compared to these.

latest?cb=20140310234924

Edited by ood0

3 hours ago, ood0 said:

Oh, hang on... is that really the AIM design they're going with? Come onnnnn! The comic design is amazing! It's perfect at showing their status as mad scientists! In the game there's barely any yellow and it looks nothing like a hazmat suit, instead it looks like a generic sci-fi shock trooper, or something from Fallout. It's nothing compared to these.

I quite like the design, they look more militarized and armored. Hopefully we do see the original design in some capacity, maybe as generic scientists and not soldiers, but at the very least this confirms a helmet.

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I quite like the design, they look more militarized and armored. Hopefully we do see the original design in some capacity, maybe as generic scientists and not soldiers, but at the very least this confirms a helmet.

I like the game design as well. 

The full Hawkeye minifigure leaked (though with a really good quality picture) and he looks just like his Avengers Assemble cartoon version. Nothing really special IMO.

The biggest surprise is the second figure that leaked, and it's for the Spider-Man sets. Wherever he goes, the wind follows. And the wind, smells like rain...

Noir looks fantastic! Love the shiny eyes! He’s probably the third character in the $30 set then.

Any chance Doc Ock is the female version from the Spider-Verse movie?

Hawkeye’s nothing special. Head might pair better with the Civil War torso and legs.

Interesting thing about spidey noir, I think he has the same legs as ffh fury

But hey, thats 3 out 4 figs so far with leg printing

Edited by The NexoNinja

3 hours ago, The NexoNinja said:

Interesting thing about spidey noir, I think he has the same legs as ffh fury

But hey, thats 3 out 4 figs so far with leg printing

Also the General Hux minifigures

Just now, The NexoNinja said:

General who? 

It’s a Star Wars character. He introduced that robe/jacket leg print that’s been reused very well on several different figures across multiple licenses. 

I quite like Noir! If the jet is a good build then that set will be a must buy. Hopefully it’s got a new Venom variant or something special like extra attachments. Hawkeye is okay, nothing very special imo. 

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I quite like Noir! If the jet is a good build then that set will be a must buy. Hopefully it’s got a new Venom variant or something special like extra attachments. Hawkeye is okay, nothing very special imo. 

Noir looks awesome. Definitely a plus towards getting the jet. Now if only we could get Peni Parker and Sp//dr . . 

Hawkeye’s good, but could use some leg printing.

3 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Noir looks awesome. Definitely a plus towards getting the jet. Now if only we could get Peni Parker and Sp//dr . . 

Hawkeye’s good, but could use some leg printing.

Slap on's Huntress legs* from DC CMF! Problem solved. 

I absolutely love that Hawkeye, it's everything I needed out of that figure. The hair is a little odd looking, I'll probably replace it with the S7 tennis players (if I can find it)

And as for Noir, I'm glad I didn't buy a second Steath Spidey to make a custom out of, like I had planned. But here's the real kicker... I think this figure is actually based off Into the Spiderverse. I can't find a single image of Noir with webs on his face, but his film appearance has them, and matches right up with the figure

latest?cb=20190127115037

If I'm just being strechy, someone please correct me, I only thought about this because I'm pretty sure he normally doesn't have a hat

18 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I absolutely love that Hawkeye, it's everything I needed out of that figure. The hair is a little odd looking, I'll probably replace it with the S7 tennis players (if I can find it)

And as for Noir, I'm glad I didn't buy a second Steath Spidey to make a custom out of, like I had planned. But here's the real kicker... I think this figure is actually based off Into the Spiderverse. I can't find a single image of Noir with webs on his face, but his film appearance has them, and matches right up with the figure

latest?cb=20190127115037

If I'm just being strechy, someone please correct me, I only thought about this because I'm pretty sure he normally doesn't have a hat

You're kinda right, normally in the comics pre-ITSV he didn't have a hat and his mask had more of a stitch pattern, save for maybe a cover or two to the best of my knowledge. It's curious, I have no idea how the licensing would go down so it's possible they might have just tossed a hat and had the webs on him for recognisability.

Edited by AManofNoConsequence

Okay, Spider-Man Noir looks amazing. They couldn't do him better. It's just perfect.

Hawkeye is cool, I didn't expect anything more. I don't think he's actually based on the Avengers Game (although I could be wrong, we haven't seen his design).

I've got this idea. What if, we're just gonna get The Big Three based on new Avengers Game, and the rest minifigures will be comic based? 76140 - Iron Man. 76142 - Thor. 76143 - Captain America. All the other minifigures and the builds wouldn't be based on the Avengers Game, but we still would get the main characters. 

So, new Hawkeye is indeed based on his Ultimate universe version. Not that happy about it as it’s kinda lame suit in my opinion. A classic Silver age Hawkeye would be an amazing addition instead of this lame one.

Spider Noir is definitely nice figure, but why do we get so many versions of Spidey all of the sudden? I understand new spider-verse character occasionally but 2 years in a row. Too much. I’d rather like more super villains that we’ve never gotten before. Or at least some other superheroes like DD as a team-up in the sets.

16 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So, new Hawkeye is indeed based on his Ultimate universe version. Not that happy about it as it’s kinda lame suit in my opinion. A classic Silver age Hawkeye would be an amazing addition instead of this lame one.

Spider Noir is definitely nice figure, but why do we get so many versions of Spidey all of the sudden? I understand new spider-verse character occasionally but 2 years in a row. Too much. I’d rather like more super villains that we’ve never gotten before. Or at least some other superheroes like DD as a team-up in the sets.

I think it also has to do with the bootleg figs. In bootleg land you have a lot of spider-men, all kind of different spider-men. Lego knows that they are missing out, because these figs are very popular. They are popular because they are cheap, but more importantly, lego never made these figs, and spidey fans just want them all. I think it’s good that lego now gives us more different spideys, because in the end lego is the better brand. However, they should start giving us different villains as well. 

Hawkeye looks great for the fans of that outfit. Indeed with the legs of Huntress he even will be better.

Hawkeye looks great! Probably my favorite minifigure variation of him yet. The Spider Noir figure looks pretty cool too.

Whoa, that Spider-Man Noir looks amazing! I'd say he's definitely based on the Spider-Verse movie.
No matter what, though, it's a great minifig altogether. That torso and legs combination can be very useful for MOCs and such as well (provided there's no spider printed on the back or anything :grin: )   :thumbup: 

Hawkeye doesn't look too bad either, but since I generally have zero interest in him anway... :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch