J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Dastan: Am I a joke to you?

That actually does work pretty well for mysterio

Speaking of mysterio, that "MCU theatre set", could it be based on an older film? We've all believed it to be endgame, FFH, or black widow (though the latter seems unlikely that they'd make a set for it 6 months before release), but what if it's based on an older film and that's why its not listed as avengers or spider-man like the others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

@Mandalorianknight What MCU theatre set? 

There is a Marvel set codenamed "theatric" part of the new theme "Zebra". I think Disney had one also. Basically all we know is that codename tho.

Edit: The theme is Zebra, plus we know the set number. Lego-Freak commented it.

Edited by BearsyWearsy
Inaccuracies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

@Mandalorianknight What MCU theatre set? 

He’s referring to set 76162, code-named „New MCU theatric“, at least according to Stonewars‘ rumoured 2020 set list :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, BearsyWearsy said:

There are a few sets codenamed "theater" for a few themes, I think Disney had one also. Basically all we know is that codename tho.

I think you‘re referring to the „Zebra“ theme :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

He’s referring to set 76162, code-named „New MCU theatric“, at least according to Stonewars‘ rumoured 2020 set list :shrug_oh_well:

I think you‘re referring to the „Zebra“ theme :wink:

Oh, thought they were seperate. Edited.

Edited by BearsyWearsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashnflash said:

I'm gonna hop out on a limb and say that's just a Black Widow set. But thank you for letting me know. I hadn't heard of this. 

6 months early?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeCommander96 said:

6 months early?

The Stonewars list concerns the whole of 1HY 2020 if not more. Not all of the Marvel sets on there have to be among the Nov 19 sets :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

@Mandalorianknight What MCU theatre set? 

@Ashnflash A set codenamed "MCU theatric" or something

5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I'm gonna hop out on a limb and say that's just a Black Widow set. But thank you for letting me know. I hadn't heard of this. 

I still think it would be a little strange for a set for a may film to release in january, but it's a possibility. Also, I love your videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

@Ashnflash A set codenamed "MCU theatric" or something

I still think it would be a little strange for a set for a may film to release in january, but it's a possibility. Also, I love your videos.

Just because it's in the same list as the other sets doesn't mean it's released at the same time :wink: If I recall correctly, the Endgame sets were on the same rumour list as the FFH sets and they definitely weren't released simultaneously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

@Ashnflash A set codenamed "MCU theatric" or something

I still think it would be a little strange for a set for a may film to release in january, but it's a possibility. Also, I love your videos.

Thank you man! But like Lego-Freak said the sets on that list are not releasing all on January. If you look at the Star Wars list. There's names of sets there for things not releasing in January. It's for the whole year. So some of these Super Heroes sets might be for Falcon and Winter Solider or other Super Heroes movies like Wonder Woman. Those 16+ Zebra sets are proof of that too :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashnflash said:

Thank you man! But like Lego-Freak said the sets on that list are not releasing all on January. If you look at the Star Wars list. There's names of sets there for things not releasing in January. It's for the whole year. So some of these Super Heroes sets might be for Falcon and Winter Solider or other Super Heroes movies like Wonder Woman. Those 16+ Zebra sets are proof of that too :) 

Fair enough, I'm also a big fan of your vids, keep it up.

I thinklego would reveal the black widow sets around the time Marvel drops the trailer. Do we agree/disagree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

 

I thinklego would reveal the black widow sets around the time Marvel drops the trailer. Do we agree/disagree?

The first trailer would probably be released in November/December time, the set, if there are any, would most likely be revealed in February (assuming that any sets would be released in March/April time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Thank you man! But like Lego-Freak said the sets on that list are not releasing all on January. If you look at the Star Wars list. There's names of sets there for things not releasing in January. It's for the whole year. So some of these Super Heroes sets might be for Falcon and Winter Solider or other Super Heroes movies like Wonder Woman. Those 16+ Zebra sets are proof of that too :) 

I forgot about that, thanks. In that case, yeah, black widow is the most likely. If so, I'm sad it's only getting one set as we're unlikely to get taskmaster, red guardian, and the other black widow (forgot her name) alongside natasha, as this probably won't be a very big set.

4 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Fair enough, I'm also a big fan of your vids, keep it up.

I thinklego would reveal the black widow sets around the time Marvel drops the trailer. Do we agree/disagree?

100% disagree, there was a 3-4-month difference between trailer and set LEAKS for endgame, though admittedly there was higher secrecy around the project

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

we're unlikely to get taskmaster, red guardian, and the other black widow (forgot her name) alongside natasha 

Pretty sure we’re gonna get Taskmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

 

I forgot about that, thanks. In that case, yeah, black widow is the most likely. If so, I'm sad it's only getting one set as we're unlikely to get taskmaster, red guardian, and the other black widow (forgot her name) alongside natasha, as this probably won't be a very big set.

100% disagree, there was a 3-4-month difference between trailer and set LEAKS for endgame, though admittedly there was higher secrecy around the project

The sets release on March 1st (we can assume that with 90% accuracy), the trailer is rumoured to drop in December, rumoured date is December 14th. That's 2,5 months till the sets release, so it's not impossible, but Lego rarely does sets reveal when the trailer drops. Only example I can think of is Crimes of Grindelwald set and the Lego movies sets, like TLM 2 or TLBM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego rarely does sets reveal when the trailer drops. 

Yeah I think set pics/leaks always come out after the 1st but before the 2nd trailer for Marvel movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trailer is generally the kickoff for a film’s marketing. Merchandise is never what heads a film off, and especially being a Disney property I wouldn’t expect to see any Black Widow sets until 2020. Licensed sets don’t leak in retailer catalogs, and are usually given a placeholder of a film logo or the box lineup for the theme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Pretty sure we’re gonna get Taskmaster

I mean't we won't get all three, since it'll probably be a smaller set and thus have 2-3 figures, one of which must be natasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Least likely figure out of those 4 would be red guardian. Taskmaster I would say is very very likely 

Yeah, as he's the main villain of the film. I'd say natasha, taskmaster, then either red guardian and other black widow. Though for all we know there'll be other characters lego would be more likely to do that we don't know are in the film yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There could always be a single £30 set, similar to the Talon Fighter, with Natasha, Yelena, Red Guardian and Taskmaster. Its not impossible that we'd get all four in a single set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure if they make only one set it’s gonna be Taskmaster tank set with Widow, Taskmaster, and Yelena (is that her name)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Pretty sure if they make only one set it’s gonna be Taskmaster tank set with Widow, Taskmaster, and Yelena (is that her name)?

Yeah, I would say there are three possibilities:

Worst-case scenario: One set with two minifigs (BW and Taskmaster).

Probable scenario: One set with three minifigs (BW, Taskmaster, and Yelena).

Best-case scenario: Two sets with five minifigs in total (Taskmaster, Red Guardian, Yelena and two different BWs, in grey and white suits).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the choice between Yelena Belova and Red Guardian really depends on their role in the film. If they both have big roles I guess they'll go for whoever has an easier/cheaper minifig to make 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.