J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

40 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is more things wrong about the figure that’s makes it fake just saying 

Yeah, it has printed legs!

Pretty sure that Cap torso is fake. First of all, Cap wears gloves so his hands shouldn’t be in a flesh color. Second, the torso printing looks nothing like LEGO. The lines on the star and armor should be thicker.

Alright, we know the cap body is fake, we can stop endlessly discussing that it is in fact fake now.

So far I believe the only part leaks we've seen are:
Thanos head (could be comics or MCU)

Possible black panther (comics) head

hawkeye head (comics)

captain america flesh head with chin strap (could be comics or MCU)

We all assumed this wave would be 100% comics due to a few heads. If the black panther head is legitmate, it not only marks the first time a normal figure was based solely on comics and not any sort of cartoon or film, but along with the hawkeye head would confirm either that the mechs are comic-based and contain multiple figures or that at least one of the full sets is comics. So I think we really can't assume to much at this point, we're going to need to see more leaks before we'll have enough information to confirm the basis of the sets. 

Whats strange to me is the chin strap design on the flesh Cap head matches with the design for the scale suit helmet from Endgame, but Paul Seeley said on his Instagram that its “definitely not from Endgame”, so maybe the comic sets will take minifig designs from the MCU?

Either way that head piece is great for the helmet and will definitely be replacing the original head

I think we’re assuming a lot of things based on so few info because this is such a hotly-anticipated wave and everyone desperately wants to see different things happen.