Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

6 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

I want to get all the FFH sets, just for those 3 villains

I want them for the potential different variants of Spider-Man

7 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

I want to get all the FFH sets, just for those 3 villains

They could Shocker them up pretty badly of course. I will be glad if we get a nice waterpiece for hydroman’s legs. In that case i can make my own comic one. Also I’d rather see the golden Molten Man from the comics, but i expect to see a more nexo knights lava bad guy. And Mysterio, well i love his comic outfit, so i am very curious to see how he rolls out. Fingers crossed!

Now we have the images of Jake as Mysterio, IMHO they pretty much gives respect to comic appearance of the character. It's close so I'm happy to get his minifigure close to the comic based design.

Looking forward to this sets.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Now we have the images of Jake as Mysterio, IMHO they pretty much gives respect to comic appearance of the character. It's close so I'm happy to get his minifigure close to the comic based design.

Looking forward to this sets.

I hope we get new variants of Spider-Man from the FFH wave, as much as I love the Homecoming variation, I feel we should have a proper minifig to represent him as seen on screen. Oh yea, AND PETER PARKER FOR PETES SAKE. Pun intended. 

I don't know, I've learned when they released SMH sets, I'm expecting the Home made suit spidey as a minifig form, and it was on the movie battling Vulture.

Now, Mysterio is also seen with the new spidey costume. But I won't be so hopefull this time.

Luckiliy, Leyile made a good custom of that suit. I was able to score one. Comparing to all custom out there (Firestar, Phoenix, Minifigmadness) Leyile is the best for me.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't know, I've learned when they released SMH sets, I'm expecting the Home made suit spidey as a minifig form, and it was on the movie battling Vulture.

Now, Mysterio is also seen with the new spidey costume. But I won't be so hopefull this time.

Luckiliy, Leyile made a good custom of that suit. I was able to score one. Comparing to all custom out there (Firestar, Phoenix, Minifigmadness) Leyile is the best for me.

Fair point, in that case let's just hope we get atleast 1 new movie variant of Spider-Man

11 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Fair point, in that case let's just hope we get atleast 1 new movie variant of Spider-Man

That's the safest bet. We'll be lucky if we get 2 variants. And blessed if there will be Tom Holland / Peter Parker. Lol.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's the safest bet. We'll be lucky if we get 2 variants. And blessed if there will be Tom Holland / Peter Parker. Lol.

Honestly Peter Parker would be more of a selling point for me instead of the other two villains, but atleast we have some variety

But isn’t Peter Parker really easy to make from random minifigpieces? He is just a guy with brown hair. Or do you want screen-accurancy? That he wears a shirt that he also wears in the movies or something like that?

7 hours ago, Borex said:

But isn’t Peter Parker really easy to make from random minifigpieces? He is just a guy with brown hair. Or do you want screen-accurancy? That he wears a shirt that he also wears in the movies or something like that?

I want a screen accurate Peter Parker, yes. I mean look at all the Bruce Wayne variants. It makes me jealous how much he has yet my favorite super hero has slim pickings lol, even if the minifig would be easy to custom make

24 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I want a screen accurate Peter Parker, yes. I mean look at all the Bruce Wayne variants. It makes me jealous how much he has yet my favorite super hero has slim pickings lol, even if the minifig would be easy to custom make

To be fair Bruce Wayne's had three.

Peter has had two if I'm remembering right

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Bruce has had four figures 1) 2006/2008 2) 2012 3) 1966 4) tlbm

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Peter had 2 all too similar variants, it's time he gets some variation of an update 

Theres a rumor going around that Chameleon is going to be a supporting villain in this movie (like Taserface), so there is some small possibility we could get him as a minifig.

I don’t know though, unless they include extra head pieces to act as masks or something, since his entire gimmick is identity theft.

43 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Theres a rumor going around that Chameleon is going to be a supporting villain in this movie (like Taserface), so there is some small possibility we could get him as a minifig.

I don’t know though, unless they include extra head pieces to act as masks or something, since his entire gimmick is identity theft.

If he is in the film, and in the sets, he'd either have two alternative heads; one disguise and one Dmitri, or a single head, but double sided

16 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mini Superheroes Today made a homemade suit you can make with official pieces, you could check that out here: 

Edited by SilverStorm

47 minutes ago, SilverStorm said:

Mini Superheroes Today made a homemade suit you can make with official pieces, you could check that out here: 

Thanks, As I've said I already have one. Made by Leyile. Custom made printing with official lego pieces. I'm perfectly fine with that not unless, lego decides to make their own which is I doubt.

A new clear pic of Peter's new suit is out there, itll be an interesting figure to say the least. Very Noir inspired. Its presence in the FFH sets could explain the absence in the December wave

I love what Marvel is doing here, taking inspiration from comic book costumes that we may never see in the big screen.

Just like, homemade suit with alternate colors from scarlet spider, now this black stealth suit looking like noir. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I love what Marvel is doing here, taking inspiration from comic book costumes that we may never see in the big screen.

Just like, homemade suit with alternate colors from scarlet spider, now this black stealth suit looking like noir. 

I hope he is a minifig. 

21 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

A new clear pic of Peter's new suit is out there, itll be an interesting figure to say the least. Very Noir inspired. Its presence in the FFH sets could explain the absence in the December wave

Ooooh, that is very Noir inspired... :thumbup: :smug:

Guys, seriously, spoiler tags. Rumors of villains who might appear in the film and what new suits might be in there should all be under tags and leaked on set photos should DEFINITELY be spoiler tagged.