J4ck

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Ronin in Tokyo fighting the ninjas. Builds would be random street builds, van for ninjas, and motorcycle for Ronin. Minifigures Ronin and 2 ninjas.

Can't see this happening. I can see him getting shoved in another set set at the final battle though.

Also, still waiting on a Daredevil comic set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, a Daredevil set with Kingpin would be rad.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even Maw wasn't that memorable in Endgame

I think he means all Marvel movies, in general. Ebony Maw didn't have a significant role in Endgame be he definitely did in Infinity War, as did Proxima Midnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ood0 said:

Can't see this happening. I can see him getting shoved in another set set at the final battle though.

Also, still waiting on a Daredevil comic set.

Agree that we'll get ronin thrown into the final battle like QR hulk, but a daredevil set may take a while due to the mature tone of that netflix series. Deadpool's been relagated to a comic con exlusive at this point, so I think we'd have to wait until the revival of daredevil in a more MCU type setting, or just until lego deems the netflix series old enough that they can plop him into a spider-man set.

4 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

 

I think he means all Marvel movies, in general. Ebony Maw didn't have a significant role in Endgame be he definitely did in Infinity War, as did Proxima Midnight.

And they got figures in the infinity war sets, but likely won't in the endgame sets.

4 minutes ago, eldiano said:

I just wish big figs had more playability than just neutral poses imho

I wish. Lego would never break their system but if we could at least get, like, some form of leg or head articulation? They don't need to be more posable than a lego figure, but we could at least get leg articulation of some sort and maybe a removable head? Roadhog from overwatch might be a step in the right direction as it looks like he has a minifigure head, which albiet disproportionate for anyone but him does mean they could be giving bigfigs more articulation/parts that can be interchanged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read a rumor a while back saying Lego was producing the Iron Man helmets in dark blue (think Iron Legion). If that rumor is true, that would point towards War Machine mk7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Can't really imagine what more sets can be produced for endgame tbh

They'll all most likely be not direct scenes, but they'll just include the characters they couldn't use for the first wave because of spoilers (Rescue, Stark Gauntlet Hulk, etc.) 

People are also saying that some of the sets may be comic-based. I hope this rumor isn't true though, since we're still missing so many key character designs from Endgame (Scaley Suit Cap, Classic Suit Rocket, Ronin, Fat Thor, New Suit Captain Marvel, New War Machine, etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a thought. What if one of the unknown sets is from Captain Marvel? It would be a great way to provide the green suit for Captain Marvel, as well as giving us Maria Rambeau, both from the SDCC set. As for the build, I'm not entirely sure what it could be, maybe a jet or something from the final battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think it's still possible we could see a big leviathion in the largest set, which would also hopefully come with bald thanos and the big three.

 

The Hulk set as allegedly the biggest set, also I don't see why they'd bother with a small scale Leviathan if they were going to release a bigger version in the same wave

12 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I'm going to say it now, if this is the biggest set of the wave we aren't getting another Prof. Hulk big fig or bald Thanos big fig. I believe there will be two more endgame sets coming. I think the other two set numbers will be DC or something else. My guesses for two more endgame sets would be:

Otherwise I actually really like the revealed set for what it's giving us. I'm used to inaccurate vehicles.

Hulk came in 2 of the 4 cheapest AoU sets, don't see why we couldn't get another Thanos. I'd love him to be bald but I won't hold my breath

I agree I love this set, I'm more of a fig guy than a set guy anyway

29 minutes ago, PickleManDan said:

I just had a thought. What if one of the unknown sets is from Captain Marvel? It would be a great way to provide the green suit for Captain Marvel, as well as giving us Maria Rambeau, both from the SDCC set. As for the build, I'm not entirely sure what it could be, maybe a jet or something from the final battle.

I doubt it would be a jet based on the fact that it would just be the same as the SDCC set. Maybe a playset based on the fight in the ship near the end? Could be a way of giving us some of the Kree characters (can't remember any of their names) or Yon Rogg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

I just had a thought. What if one of the unknown sets is from Captain Marvel? It would be a great way to provide the green suit for Captain Marvel, as well as giving us Maria Rambeau, both from the SDCC set. As for the build, I'm not entirely sure what it could be, maybe a jet or something from the final battle.

2 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I doubt it would be a jet based on the fact that it would just be the same as the SDCC set. Maybe a playset based on the fight in the ship near the end? Could be a way of giving us some of the Kree characters (can't remember any of their names) or Yon Rogg

I'd love to get a Captain Marvel set containing the Helion and the entire Starforce task-force

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, meschepers said:

I read a rumor a while back saying Lego was producing the Iron Man helmets in dark blue (think Iron Legion). If that rumor is true, that would point towards War Machine mk7.

I hadn’t even thought of that but I really hope you’re right! I had forgotten about that. At the time, everyone assumed it would be Rescue and when that didn’t happen, people kinda just let it go. But I hope you’re right, I would love Mk 7 War Machine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

SDCC exclusive figure is Spider-Man based on the PS4 game

What an awesome figure! Too bad many of us can't get it unless we pay $200 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

SDCC exclusive figure is Spider-Man based on the PS4 game

Looks a bit ugly, and is too bright. Not going to lose any sleep over not getting this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^I agree, I think I can live without this one. I’m so glad LEGO didn’t make it something from any of this year’s MCU outings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

SDCC exclusive figure is Spider-Man based on the PS4 game

It’s pretty good minifig, but the color is a bit off, it should be dark blue instead of regular blue. Kinda want this figure but 200$ is way too much for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, meschepers said:

I read a rumor a while back saying Lego was producing the Iron Man helmets in dark blue (think Iron Legion). If that rumor is true, that would point towards War Machine mk7.

I am pretty sure that was for the iron patriot promotion.

10 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Can't really imagine what more sets can be produced for endgame tbh

Gauntlet Transport 

Leviathan 

Stark Tower

Chitauri Beast

Giant-Man Battle

Tokyo Showdown

 

The Spidey SDCC doesen’t give me breakdowns about not having it. Symbiote Spidey is another thing though.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SDCC Spidey is nice, but could've done with arm printing and a darker blue. I want it obviously but don't really care that I'll never have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do people keep saying lego could still make a Leviathan as another option for Endgame? There is a seriously scaled down Leviathan in the Hulk set, they won’t make a different one for another set this wave, that one is what we’re getting.

I’m just glad the SDCC exclusive figure isn’t from endgame or FFH 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Why do people keep saying lego could still make a Leviathan as another option for Endgame? There is a seriously scaled down Leviathan in the Hulk set, they won’t make a different one for another set this wave, that one is what we’re getting.

As much as I hate to admit it, you are absolutely right. That small flying fish thing is indeed Lego's Leviathan. I do think, however, that we still have potential for the Chitauri gorillas or a scaled-down version of the Sanctuary II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.