Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

13 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Pretty sure with this quality we can't be sure it isn't Photoshop. Also, people have been saying it was from a guy who has faked leaks in the past. 

Also, from a business decision, I don't see why they'd put not only the Black suit in a figure pack, but give such a cheap alternative for the actual sets.

Exactly. They purposely made the photo bad quality so we couldn't tell that it was the mighty micros flash head on a normal spider-man, and putting the black and red suit in a $15 lego store-only pack and not in the stark jet is not only waay to nice for lego, as we never get really desired figures in cheap sets, but also a bad decision because the store-only pack won't be seen by as many people as the wide release sets, so the draw of the ditko suit isn't as helpful.

Has anyone living in Melbourne seen any of the FFH sets? The Toy Story and Lego Movie 2 ones have been trickling in, but I haven't seen any of the Far From Home ones yet. Is there a reason for this?

Went into ToyWorld and they suggested we have another month and a bit before we see them in NZ, possibly the same for Aus too

9 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Pretty sure with this quality we can't be sure it isn't Photoshop. Also, people have been saying it was from a guy who has faked leaks in the past. 

Also, from a business decision, I don't see why they'd put not only the Black suit in a figure pack, but give such a cheap alternative for the actual sets.

I know what you mean but again I have to mention the Desert Knightmare Batman which was both exclusive and a damn nice fig. They could have easily made a figure like that harder to come by. So it's not unheard of. Spider-Man is as popular as Batman, and it looks like the MCU is making him the new poster boy, so why wouldn't LEGO make as many variations of him as possible?

As for it being a cheaper alternative to the sets you have to remember that LEGO doesn't make the sets based on people only wanting the figures. Of course they try to make the figs as appealing as possible but the main goal is that they make a set which people of all ages will love to build and play with.

I'm not getting my hopes up because I know how unreliable leaks can be, however I don't think it's impossible at all

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Exactly. They purposely made the photo bad quality so we couldn't tell that it was the mighty micros flash head on a normal spider-man, and putting the black and red suit in a $15 lego store-only pack and not in the stark jet is not only waay to nice for lego, as we never get really desired figures in cheap sets, but also a bad decision because the store-only pack won't be seen by as many people as the wide release sets, so the draw of the ditko suit isn't as helpful.

I know what you mean. but check my response above for my way of explaining it

14 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I noticed the eye thing too so I think its real. Also, I’m pretty sure Maria Hill’s torso is exclusive. People have been saying its Banner’s but Banner’s shows his skin.

I'm not so sure I agree about Maria's torso being exclusive but it would be nice if it is. I hope the pack is real but I won't hold my breath

Edited by legoSDR

I'm sure everyone has noticed that the new Captain America Helmet has a small hole in the top like some of the LEGO Friends hairpieces. Does anyone think this might be reused in red with a piece to stick in the top for a flight mode version of Captain Marvel? Or maybe even in green for her original suit in her movie

If there was ever going to be a bricktober pack or sixth Endgame set I wouldn't mind seeing something like that

9 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I'm sure everyone has noticed that the new Captain America Helmet has a small hole in the top like some of the LEGO Friends hairpieces. Does anyone think this might be reused in red with a piece to stick in the top for a flight mode version of Captain Marvel? Or maybe even in green for her original suit in her movie

If there was ever going to be a bricktober pack or sixth Endgame set I wouldn't mind seeing something like that

That would be really nice. I’m not a big fan of Captain Marvel as a character, but the look is awesome and I’ve always wanted them to make a helmet piece for her. They really should do an exclusive polybag of her in her green Kree suit, people would go nuts over it

14 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I know what you mean but again I have to mention the Desert Knightmare Batman which was both exclusive and a damn nice fig. They could have easily made a figure like that harder to come by. So it's not unheard of. Spider-Man is as popular as Batman, and it looks like the MCU is making him the new poster boy, so why wouldn't LEGO make as many variations of him as possible?

As for it being a cheaper alternative to the sets you have to remember that LEGO doesn't make the sets based on people only wanting the figures. Of course they try to make the figs as appealing as possible but the main goal is that they make a set which people of all ages will love to build and play with.

Yes, but desert knightmare batman wasn't a figure who was prominantly featured in merchandise, more of a fringe variant, unlike the ditko suit. 

And I guarantee lego marvel puts more desirable figures in more expensive sets to get more people to buy them. Thanos, 2016 captain marvel, ultimate ultron, hulk, etc.

37 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

remember people, the captain america helmet is the very similar to the one used on the ultron and ultron sentries from 2015

Yeah it's like the same piece but with more at the back. When the ultron helmet piece came out I thought it would have been perfect for captain america.

37 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yes, but desert knightmare batman wasn't a figure who was prominantly featured in merchandise, more of a fringe variant, unlike the ditko suit. 

And I guarantee lego marvel puts more desirable figures in more expensive sets to get more people to buy them. Thanos, 2016 captain marvel, ultimate ultron, hulk, etc.

Yeah it's like the same piece but with more at the back. When the ultron helmet piece came out I thought it would have been perfect for captain america.

Ditko suit also isn't that prominantly featured in merchandise, it seems to be all about the Iron Spider and Stealth suits

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ditko suit also isn't that prominantly featured in merchandise, it seems to be all about the Iron Spider and Stealth suits

if you look up "spider man ffh action figure", lots of results show up as the ditko suit, like the funko pops and marvel legends, more so than the iron spider for sure and on par with the stealth suit. Then again, the only marvel merch i really collect is lego, (maybe ill get a 

Spoiler

stark gauntlet

replica though), so maybe I'm missing something and a google image search isn't showing the full story. At any rate, I feel like it's certainly a more desirable suit than the desert knightmare batman, which had what, a minute or two of screen time?

Just another thing, a action figure leaked of rescue (very detailed), and it has "049" on one of its armor flaps, so i guess rescue is iron man mark 49

1 hour ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

Just another thing, a action figure leaked of rescue (very detailed), and it has "049" on one of its armor flaps, so i guess rescue is iron man mark 49

Saw it, but it doesn't really make sense at all. Wasn't he still building the suit in Endgame? So why isn't it mark 51 or higher

For anyone like me who wants a Pegasus for Valkyrie, the Harry Potter summer sets have get ya covered!

For anyone who's not happy with MJ's torso in the far from home sets, the new stranger things set has a figure in it (I believe she's called Joyce) with a torso that could work really well for Far From Home's MJ. And Eleven has a torso that could work for Betty Brant (as seen in the far from home trailer) altough she wears some kind of jacket so it's not completely accurate, still with CMF Alice hair you would come pretty far.

8 hours ago, Whovastron said:

For anyone like me who wants a Pegasus for Valkyrie, the Harry Potter summer sets have get ya covered!

Yes! I always liked valkyrie, the supporting cast of ragnorak in general is great.

16 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Saw it, but it doesn't really make sense at all. Wasn't he still building the suit in Endgame? So why isn't it mark 51 or higher

I assume the manufacturers may have taken some creative liberties with the design.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I assume the manufacturers may have taken some creative liberties with the design.

It’s a hot Toys figure, so probably not, those things are $300-400 a piece, they’re never wrong for detail.

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

It’s a hot Toys figure, so probably not, those things are $300-400 a piece, they’re never wrong for detail.

So we are then to assume that Tony made rescue before his own mk 50? That he worked on Pepper's anniversary gift for 6 years?

It just doesn't seem plausible to me that rescue is the mk 49

11 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

So we are then to assume that Tony made rescue before his own mk 50? That he worked on Pepper's anniversary gift for 6 years?

It could be that he had the designs for the Rescue suit finished before the mk50 but he didn’t actually build it until the events of Endgame

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

6 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It could be that he had the designs for the Rescue suit finished before the mk50 but he didn’t actually build it until the events of Endgame

Or, he mostly built it before Infinity War, but considering how life was pretty much shattered after the snap, he didn’t finish it until they were settled and happy 5 years later.

3 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Or, he mostly built it before Infinity War, but considering how life was pretty much shattered after the snap, he didn’t finish it until they were settled and happy 5 years later.

Or it was completely built before, remember, he said that she never wore anything he bought for her, maybe she just didn't want it until there was no choice 

12 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Yeah but I still don't understand why the essential mk 50 recolor for pepper would then have been made before the mk 50, his own nanotech suit. I know he cares about Pepper, but it seems really out of character for him to make a suit for her before his own since she wasn't really a superhero and in fact wanting him to stop and have a family.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah but I still don't understand why the essential mk 50 recolor for pepper would then have been made before the mk 50, his own nanotech suit. I know he cares about Pepper, but it seems really out of character for him to make a suit for her before his own since she wasn't really a superhero and in fact wanting him to stop and have a family.

Rescue wasn’t nanotech, even the faceplate opened like a pre-46 suit

2 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

I love all 3 far from home sets I was surprised at how many minifigures you can put into the stark jet

How many?

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Rescue wasn’t nanotech, even the faceplate opened like a pre-46 suit

I though she was. Didn't she have that whole giant laser thing on her back at one point like the mk 85? (I don't know if there's screencaps yet but actionflash's custom figure has the thing I'm talking about.)