Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

36 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Where are the pictures of this FFH Minifigure pack?

Ned sounds terrible, hate the fact Lego is putting little effort in the Ned and Michelle figures.

I'll be honest, it's amazing that we're getting Michelle and Ned (and Happy, despite the figure being bad) figures at all. Marvel loathes civilian-type minifigs these days.

I am of the unpopular opinion that something mediocre is better than nothing at all, unless it's borderline garbage.

Edited by doclord

Huh, odd that FFH gets this and not Endgame, but I sure ain't complaining! I get the black suit, but seems a bit strange to release Maria Hill and Ned (both wanted figures, don't get me wrong) over something like Hawkeye's Ronin suit, Cap's Scale Suit, Rocket's new outfit,

Spoiler

Rescue, War Machine's Blue/Red armor, Captain Marvel's new suit and hair or helmet, Nebula with gold/orange face, 

or the multitude of missing characters from both Endgame and Captain Marvel.

11 hours ago, ood0 said:

If I'm wrong, by all means, rub it in my face. Until then, I'd rather this thread wasn't spammed by "Bricktober may happen" when nothing is confirmed.

@Mandalorianknight (quotes aren't working for me) it was blue in the movie, black in the trailer and concept art.

Yeah, It was a different color in the movie than in the set though. The set figure actually failed pretty spectacularly as it had an off-color head and drastically wrong bodyif it was meant to be the mk 7, and a wrong head design/color if it was meant to be the mk 6, or whatever the QR suit one was.

Also, this is a discussion thread, and so people can say bricktober MAY happen. I personally don't believe it will (I think a second wave alongside the disney+ release with endgame on it is more likely), and agree with you that people are spending too much time talking about it when it's only possible, but this is something allowed in this thread.

6 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I hope this counts as a rumour... Feel free to correct me if it's not and I'll remove the comment

There will be a Far From Home minifig pack similar to the LEGO Batman/Desert Knightmare packs.

It will contain Maria Hill, Ned, Spider-Man and accessories

Accessories are; Suit of armour, Jewel in a case, drone (it looks like it's some sort of museum setup)

Ned has Flitwick's hair, the same torso as Harry from the Whomping Willow set, can't see the details of the face as the image I saw was poor quality

Maria Hill looks like she has the same face and hair from the Helicarrier set, torso looks like the "soldiers" from the 2018 jurassic world wave

I am unsure on Spider-Man's appearance as the image was really bad quality, BUT the torso and arms looks like they are the black and red suit, but the legs look like the red and blue from homecoming. I have to stress how bad the image quality was so i can't be sure of the colour of the torso or the legs, I doubt LEGO would use different colours for each one. So there is a chance that we are getting the black and red suit. based on the unique figures we often get in this figure packs (Knightmare Batman for example) I wouldn't be surprised of it is the Black and Red.

One thing I could tell is that Spidey comes with two heads, one is the standard head we've got on every Spidey suit, the other is similar but looks like his mouth is uncovered (flesh colour printed onto the red head). Like the scene where he calls happy while sitting on the fire escape

This is great! I can't wait for the ditko suit, and the extra head will be nice for mocs. I like ned and maria as well from what you've told us, and the museum setup sounds nice. Interesting that the drones are back, I wonder if they'll be actually in the movie instead of random stuff lego made in the plane set.

@legozebra i feel like lego has to wait to start production until the movie finishes it's theatrical run or something to avoid spoilers, but if they're giving us a spider-man ffh minifigure pack more endgame sets might be on their way.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

A dream minifigure pack for endgame would probably include Scale Suit Cap, Thor, and a Ronin Figure.

Would be nice to get a Nebula in her ravager suit, Rescue, War Machine, or Black Widow.

But knowing Lego, the minifigure pack from endgame would probably be 2 outriders and a scale suit cap.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Does anyone know how to get packs like this in the Netherlands? Never found any of them.

They are only available through the lego store and s@h, and as our country doesn't have any lego stores s@h is our only option :wink:

46 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Huh, odd that FFH gets this and not Endgame, but I sure ain't complaining! I get the black suit, but seems a bit strange to release Maria Hill and Ned (both wanted figures, don't get me wrong) over something like Hawkeye's Ronin suit, Cap's Scale Suit, Rocket's new outfit,

Reveal hidden contents

Rescue, War Machine's Blue/Red armor, Captain Marvel's new suit and hair or helmet, Nebula with gold/orange face, 

or the multitude of missing characters from both Endgame and Captain Marvel.

It's actually pretty easy to understand. Pretty much all Endgame characters would require lego to make new prints, as far as we've heard both Hill and Ned consist of reused pieces

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They are only available through the lego store and s@h, and as our country doesn't have any lego stores s@h is our only option :wink:

It's actually pretty easy to understand. Pretty much all Endgame characters would require lego to make new prints, as far as we've heard both Hill and Ned consist of reused pieces

Ok, that makes sense. In the past the 3 packs used to be all unique prints, but recently they've been shifting towards only one unique figure (Knightmare Batman with 2 old Parademons, Ninjago March of the Oni pack having all the same torso print and one unique mask, Sewer Babies having a reused Emmet and Apocalysburg citizen to make up for the new baby prints, etc).

I hope it's the black/red suit as well, but for a different reason;

After how much fun I've had doing a Hall of Armour setup for Iron Man, I've decided to do a smaller-scale but similar thing for Spider-Man. I already owned comics/animation Spidey variants from both 2016 and 2019, plus 2018's Iron Spider suit. (I didn't get either of the Homecoming sets while I could and I regret it - looking into it.) I figured that I could add this year's Stealth Suit and fill up all four of the slots I've got room for. 

But if they do the black/red suit, I can replace the 2016 comics suit with it, and it'll be so much nicer, because the 2016 and 2019 Spider-Man variants are basically just the same suit. I was considering tracking down Neware the Vulture, but this minifigure pack sounds like the modem interesting (and cheaper) alternative. So woo-hoo!

Ned and Maria Hill are both great too, even if they messed up the Ned figure a bit. Lego really does need some kind of chest attachment or something for fat characters . . 

I’m excited we’re getting Ned and Maria. I’m just a tiny bit upset it’s not Endgame figs but I’m silt gonna hope next year could maybe possibly potentially give us a few more :moar:

I’m against the idea of a modified fatter torso piece. At that point, why not have a pronounced piece for breasts, muscles, Captain America’s butt :tongue:, etc? A stomach would stick out too awkwardly, like those third party pieces that have feminine hips carved out. If Lego were ever to tackle a fatter minifigure, I’d imagine it would be longer in width by about half a stud.

It definitely looks like the red and black suit. I mean, comparing the color to Maria Hill's dark blue pants standing next to him, it really looks black. So I'm going to be cautiously optimistic.

Looks like a pretty decent set, glad it fills in the gaps so well in the main sets.

10 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I hope this counts as a rumour... Feel free to correct me if it's not and I'll remove the comment

There will be a Far From Home minifig pack similar to the LEGO Batman/Desert Knightmare packs.

It will contain Maria Hill, Ned, Spider-Man and accessories

Accessories are; Suit of armour, Jewel in a case, drone (it looks like it's some sort of museum setup)

Ned has Flitwick's hair, the same torso as Harry from the Whomping Willow set, can't see the details of the face as the image I saw was poor quality

Maria Hill looks like she has the same face and hair from the Helicarrier set, torso looks like the "soldiers" from the 2018 jurassic world wave

I am unsure on Spider-Man's appearance as the image was really bad quality, BUT the torso and arms looks like they are the black and red suit, but the legs look like the red and blue from homecoming. I have to stress how bad the image quality was so i can't be sure of the colour of the torso or the legs, I doubt LEGO would use different colours for each one. So there is a chance that we are getting the black and red suit. based on the unique figures we often get in this figure packs (Knightmare Batman for example) I wouldn't be surprised of it is the Black and Red.

One thing I could tell is that Spidey comes with two heads, one is the standard head we've got on every Spidey suit, the other is similar but looks like his mouth is uncovered (flesh colour printed onto the red head). Like the scene where he calls happy while sitting on the fire escape

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I prefer it to be Betty Brant than Maria Hill, quality of the pics look potato. You really can't tell.

As for the Spidey suit. Same thing potato quality. Tho I wish it's red and black so I won't buy the custom minifig spidey. 

What´s up fellas. Anyone have the link of the photo? Can you send it to me? Thanks!

5 minutes ago, NicoLegoYus1419 said:

What´s up fellas. Anyone have the link of the photo? Can you send it to me? Thanks!

Look up #legoleaks on IG

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Look up #legoleaks on IG

Thanks bub, I will find it.

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Look up #legoleaks on IG

Well, I just saw it..

Spidey has the Black-Red suit with 2 heads, one is "mid unmasked mask" (kiss with MJ or eating) the same from other sets .

Ned uses the Flitwick hair, i think a dark head / brown torso and dark blue legs.

The other minifig is Maria Hill , uses the same head and hair from Helicarrier set from 2015, uses a black jacket with grey shirt torso, I think if you look promotional pictures of FFH it will look similar.

Only thing to show important is .... Pizza Time:tongue:

Guys, btw , I have a question.

I live in Colombia , and looking in all the LEGO stores from the capital, and never , in the 5 years that a official Lego store were in this country,  never was some polybag like electro or winter soldier, or even that spiderman vs venom symbiote polybag. So , I hope in the latest opened certified store begin to have in sale  bricktober packs or minifigure packs. At least that.

If somebody that in his country had the same sitaution, please reply me. Thanks 

Honestly love that pack, even if Spidey is not the red and black. I'm impressed by the Ned figure honestly.

The leaker lego_disney_leaks replied to some guy who said "Endgame Hawkeye, Cap and Thor also deserve a LEGO minigure. Maybe in a bricktober pack" by saying "yes and the pepper pots wil also come in the bricktober pack for end game."

Is this confirmation? Is this guy trustworthy or just a reposter?

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

The leaker lego_disney_leaks replied to some guy who said "Endgame Hawkeye, Cap and Thor also deserve a LEGO minigure. Maybe in a bricktober pack" by saying "yes and the pepper pots wil also come in the bricktober pack for end game."

Probably fake, I doubt he is even reliable.

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

True, but I don't think there is anything new about this one besides the other spiderman mask.

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I dont know, but that looks dark blue to me.

Yeah, that's definitely dark blue, and Maria's hair is the wrong colour. I think it's supposed to be Betty Brant.

2 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

It's some random guy on instagram who commented, didn't even make a post. For all we know he got fooled by that rescue custom that guy "leaked" on april 1st.

Really looks to me like Hill has a new torso, like Bruce Banners but different. Looks like its based off what she's wearing in Infinity War. Could be a very useable torso for Jessica Jones

Ned definitely looks like he has the Harry Potter (Whomping Willow set) torso, but I can't tell for the face. There's a face from Jurassic World (which appeared in the Dimensions pack), which could be the head Ned uses, but he really needs a head that has an overly happy face print and either a scared or dumbfound face.

Without doubt, the Spider Man torso is black. The legs really do look dark blue. Hopefully the fully masked face is slightly different from the masked head in the sets (like how the Mighty Micros versions had different expressions. The image I'm looking at makes the halfway mask head look odd, so I'm hoping that'll look better when official images release

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

It's some random guy on instagram who commented, didn't even make a post. For all we know he got fooled by that rescue custom that guy "leaked" on april 1st.

They reposted the fake Rescue figure and guessed that it would be in a Bricktober pack. So it's definitely not a reliable confirmation, just misguided speculation

4 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, that's definitely dark blue, and Maria's hair is the wrong colour. I think it's supposed to be Betty Brant.

The hair looks the right color to me. If the figure was Betty Brant, then it'd be the wrong color, seeing as she's blond

The pack looks pretty good. The torso for Ned indeed looks like the one from the whomping willow set, the one on the other looks like the one from the knight bus. The face looks new, tbh that unknown character almost looks like Peter Parker from this scene: spider-man-far-from-home-trailer-1547562

But the hair looks like it's Maria Hill's hair. ANyway happy to see some new spider-man faces in the mcu style, really useful.

52 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

They reposted the fake Rescue figure and guessed that it would be in a Bricktober pack. So it's definitely not a reliable confirmation, just misguided speculation

Oh wow I didn’t see that. Yeah that seems to definitely be the case here.

Two different ways of having the mask be half on in the same way is strange but cool nonetheless.

From what I saw the last rescue suit was a custom purple one, or was it just my eyes deceiving me? Just saw a really cool blue female torso in an Iron Man suit, and looks like Rescue.

Anyone able to correct me please?