Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

20 minutes ago, Merch said:

Is this mini build new? FFA9-D6-F8-74-DD-4-DD5-9240-B40158-FB630

It’s for a toys r us promo.

Now that's a spicy promo

2 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Last year was the 10th anniversary.

I know, but the Avengers Tower was released as a promo this year and branded with the 10. I guess it would be weird though.

53 minutes ago, Merch said:

Is this mini build new? 

Woah, that looks surprisingly good.

People, please stop going on about a bricktober pack. It's not happening. At most, we may get Sanctuary 2 in a similar vein to the Helicarrier a couple years down the line.

On the sets, I'm not going to whine for hours, I'm just going to mention how strange it was that the mark 4.5, the suit used against Thanos at the beginning of the movie, is larger than both Hulkbusters in the set, and how they put mark 6 which is only seen in the final battle in the Quantum suit instead of the mark 5. Then again, the mark 5 is incredibly similar to the mark 3, so at least we got a new print instead of a repeat.

2 hours ago, Merch said:

Is this mini build new? 

As far as I remember this is the minibuild - (Avengers Stars) gave out in their visit in Disneyland or GMA. I forgot. 

16 minutes ago, ood0 said:

People, please stop going on about a bricktober pack. It's not happening. At most, we may get Sanctuary 2 in a similar vein to the Helicarrier a couple years down the line.

You'll never know what's possible to happen. 

2 hours ago, LostKnight said:

Now that's a spicy promo

indeed

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

On the sets, I'm not going to whine for hours, I'm just going to mention how strange it was that the mark 4.5, the suit used against Thanos at the beginning of the movie, is larger than both Hulkbusters in the set, and how they put mark 6 which is only seen in the final battle in the Quantum suit instead of the mark 5. Then again, the mark 5 is incredibly similar to the mark 3, so at least we got a new print instead of a repeat.

I don't see sanctuary 2 being any more likely than a bricktober pack or second wave, It really doesn't have the iconicity of the helicarrier.

I don't think the mk 6 was in the final battle if it was the one in the set, they were very different colors. I also think the 4.5 might be meant to be at ant-scale or something, but then again it does say "buster"

On 4/30/2019 at 6:30 AM, HalfBloodPrince said:

Does anybody else wish Lego actually made 10th anniversary MCU sets?

Not every movie, just 10 films. Such As:

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Iron Man 3

Captain America

The Avengers

Thor

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of The Galaxy

Spiderman Homecoming

Note: GOTG had a set missing (prison breakout) anf homecoming missed the set with the vulture fight in the prom scene. Thor the Dark World sucks.

I had some thoughts on this: 

The MCU just had it’s 10th anniversary last year. Companies like Hasbro put out a 2 figure pack for each movie. It seems like a missed opportunity for LEGO to put out sets representing movies they missed out and figures that were never made (such as Ego). Here are a few ideas I came up with. (I’m a big Iron man collector and would really want to complete the first 7 suit collection to make a “complete” hall of armor). Here are some ideas

**Iron Man 1**: Iron Man vs Iron Monger Would Contain Battle Damaged Iron Man (Mark III),Pepper Potts, Obadiah Stane, the Arc Reactor/ Iron Monger Suit (Comparable to the Detroit Steel set)

**Iron Man 2**: War Machine Transformation: Would Contain War Machine, Iron Man (Mark 4) and Iron Man (Mark 2) (Based off of Darth Vader Transformation) Maybe add in Justin Hammer and/or a body for Rhodes

**Captain America**:The First Avenger USO show/first battle. Comes with Captain America, Bucky, Red Skull and Arnum Zola a display with the separating catwalk, Red Skulls Car, and/or Red Skull’s helirocket.

11 minutes ago, Captain_MKA said:

I had some thoughts on this: 

**Iron Man 2**: War Machine Transformation: Would Contain War Machine, Iron Man (Mark 4) and Iron Man (Mark 2) (Based off of Darth Vader Transformation) Maybe add in Justin Hammer and/or a body for Rhodes.

Why you gotta do Vanko like that? Talked about a missed opportunity.

If I'm wrong, by all means, rub it in my face. Until then, I'd rather this thread wasn't spammed by "Bricktober may happen" when nothing is confirmed.

@Mandalorianknight (quotes aren't working for me) it was blue in the movie, black in the trailer and concept art.

8 hours ago, Captain_MKA said:

**Iron Man 2**: War Machine Transformation: Would Contain War Machine, Iron Man (Mark 4) and Iron Man (Mark 2) (Based off of Darth Vader Transformation  Maybe add in Justin Hammer and/or a body for Rhodes

It is more likely for them to do the monaco battle. 

I hope this counts as a rumour... Feel free to correct me if it's not and I'll remove the comment

There will be a Far From Home minifig pack similar to the LEGO Batman/Desert Knightmare packs.

It will contain Maria Hill, Ned, Spider-Man and accessories

Accessories are; Suit of armour, Jewel in a case, drone (it looks like it's some sort of museum setup)

Ned has Flitwick's hair, the same torso as Harry from the Whomping Willow set, can't see the details of the face as the image I saw was poor quality

Maria Hill looks like she has the same face and hair from the Helicarrier set, torso looks like the "soldiers" from the 2018 jurassic world wave

I am unsure on Spider-Man's appearance as the image was really bad quality, BUT the torso and arms looks like they are the black and red suit, but the legs look like the red and blue from homecoming. I have to stress how bad the image quality was so i can't be sure of the colour of the torso or the legs, I doubt LEGO would use different colours for each one. So there is a chance that we are getting the black and red suit. based on the unique figures we often get in this figure packs (Knightmare Batman for example) I wouldn't be surprised of it is the Black and Red.

One thing I could tell is that Spidey comes with two heads, one is the standard head we've got on every Spidey suit, the other is similar but looks like his mouth is uncovered (flesh colour printed onto the red head). Like the scene where he calls happy while sitting on the fire escape

Just now, legoSDR said:

I hope this counts as a rumour... Feel free to correct me if it's not and I'll remove the comment

There will be a Far From Home minifig pack similar to the LEGO Batman/Desert Knightmare packs.

It will contain Maria Hill, Ned, Spider-Man and accessories

Accessories are; Suit of armour, Jewel in a case, drone (it looks like it's some sort of museum setup)

Ned has Flitwick's hair, the same torso as Harry from the Whomping Willow set, can't see the details of the face as the image I saw was poor quality

Maria Hill looks like she has the same face and hair from the Helicarrier set, torso looks like the "soldiers" from the 2018 jurassic world wave

I am unsure on Spider-Man's appearance as the image was really bad quality, BUT the torso and arms looks like they are the black and red suit, but the legs look like the red and blue from homecoming. I have to stress how bad the image quality was so i can't be sure of the colour of the torso or the legs, I doubt LEGO would use different colours for each one. So there is a chance that we are getting the black and red suit. based on the unique figures we often get in this figure packs (Knightmare Batman for example) I wouldn't be surprised of it is the Black and Red.

One thing I could tell is that Spidey comes with two heads, one is the standard head we've got on every Spidey suit, the other is similar but looks like his mouth is uncovered (flesh colour printed onto the red head). Like the scene where he calls happy while sitting on the fire escape

I'm so happy Spidey is getting love this year with his Lego sets

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm so happy Spidey is getting love this year with his Lego sets

me too, and I'll be even happier if it is the red&black suit

I prefer it to be Betty Brant than Maria Hill, quality of the pics look potato. You really can't tell.

As for the Spidey suit. Same thing potato quality. Tho I wish it's red and black so I won't buy the custom minifig spidey. 

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I prefer it to be Betty Brant than Maria Hill, quality of the pics look potato. You really can't tell.

As for the Spidey suit. Same thing potato quality. Tho I wish it's red and black so I won't buy the custom minifig spidey. 

I'd rather Flash and Betty instead of Maria and have fewer Accessories or a higher price

15 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

So is this confirmed? I've wanted a Ganke Ned figure for a while now to fill out Miles's Peter's cast a bit. The other figures will be nice to get too. I'm assuming we'll be able to snag these on SaH?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I guess I'll buy the last 2 FFH sets in order to get this bricktober pack

It's not bricktober, it's like the desert Knightmare Batman pack

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah it’s real and it’s a minifigure pack you can buy for $15 or whatever the normal price for one of those is

Yeah definitely know it's real, just not sure on the colour of spidery's suit

Just now, shadefoundry said:

So is this confirmed? I've wanted a Ganke Ned figure for a while now to fill out Miles's Peter's cast a bit. The other figures will be nice to get too. I'm assuming we'll be able to snag these on SaH?

looked genuine to me, and yeah it's the same kind of fig pack as desert knightmare batman so will be widely available for purchase

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

As great as this is, I feel like Endgame needs minifig pack a lot more than FFH does

I agree, but Endgame could still get one? Who knows, and personally I still have some hope for a bricktober pack (or a bricktober style pack)

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Wait so it can be bought with no special requirements?

yep, I imagine it will be around £15 or so