Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

19 hours ago, Hughsie27 said:

Just to mention to anyone in the UK still looking for the Bricktober Pack,

Hamley’s have them available in-store with purchases of any Lego of £50 or more. Not available for individual purchase.

This is certainly true of the Regent’s Street store in London as I am just back from there. Not sure about other locations.

We’re getting them in the uk? A shame that everything in that shop is like 30% overpriced

On 4/17/2019 at 5:45 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Check your Walmart’s I found two of the far from home sets early today, no street date and they were on sale too

How much was Molten-Man battle on sale for?

7 hours ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

they wouldn't do a thanos minifig 

You never know, we've gotten one before, albeit for might micros, and we've gotten minifig hulks as well. I wouldn't think we'd see one in an actual set, but a promo like bricktober makes sense to me.

4 hours ago, Liam9653 said:

I want to get a figurine or a set with a man noir spider. There is official information on this topic, anyone in the know?

I can't tell if you're saying that you have information or want to know if there is information, but the rest of us at least have no information or rumors on a spider man noir

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I hope the Avengers Tower promo is still available once the FFH sets hit s@h :oh3: Is the alleged release date of April 22nd still plausible?

If the info is same, afaik it's only 3,000 set per country.

Molten & Hydro set would be a great combo deal with that Tower, hoping to get another Tower on 22nd! 

Picked up the HoA, Cap’s bike, and got the Captain Marvel poster and Tower promo for free.

The poster is really nice quality paper and the HoA and towrt are awesome

Edited by Legocity2713

10 hours ago, ApocSlay said:

@Pchan1983

I rang to see if I could get it via telephone order, but was told that it has been postponed until an unknown date at this stage. They have had the go-live advertised as today a few times this week, but it disappeared an hour or so later each time - just to reappear again.

I guess probably to do with their Melbourne warehouse not getting the stock or enough stock ... it happened with the Harry Potter one last year and it instantly sold out.

Just spoke to Kimberly at Lego. She told me to complete purchase, as they will backfill purchases on a first-come-first-served basis, so waiting for Tuesday when the warehouse is open may be too late. Just purchased my order now - hoping that I am not too late, and also that Kimberly is right :)

300 VIP points for the inconvenience is awesome, so at least got something out of it

For UK folks, Far From Home sets are available at ASDA and John Lewis:

Molten-Man: £24.99
Hydro-Man: £34.99 
Stark Plane: £54.99

Can't wait for these to hit S@H so I can get Stark Tower! 

Picked up the Quinjet and the Avengers Tower promo this morning, first one through my local LEGO store! They threw in the chick promo they had leftover, as well as the Captain Marvel art.

I love the Avengers Tower. Some fans have pined for a Marvel/Star Wars/licensed architecture subtheme before, and I think this is an excellent start. The tower is about 2/3 the height of the 2015 “minifgure-scale” model, and detaches easily from the black base. I at first thought that the Avengers logo dish was exclusive, but it’s the same one included in 76123. I actually replaced Iron Man’s stand here with one of these dishes from the bike, as it looks smoother and doesn’t require a minifigure to be displayed with the model. 

That being said, Mk. 8 is a nice minifgures to get, and is detailed well, with a few prints of uncovered mesh and metal around the front and back torso representing extending and/or exposed armor. While it isn’t the choice I would’ve gone with, I think it looks good. The promo is fantastic over all, and actually has more pieces than the aforementioned 76123. I like it much better for a $20 value, and if you have a means of reaching the threshold, you won’t be disappointed by 40334!

So after FFH sets, are we officially done for LEGO Marvel 2019?  Seems odd that we would have everything by April, with still 8 months left in the year.

1 hour ago, Dr Axels said:

So after FFH sets, are we officially done for LEGO Marvel 2019?  Seems odd that we would have everything by April, with still 8 months left in the year.

As of right now there are no further rumors. Unless a surprise second wave for endgame appears, or they do a wave of nostalgia sets, it seems this indeed the endgame for lego.

After building 76126, I have to say that I love both the minifigures and the Quinjet. It’s a nice selection of figures, even if 4 do share a suit. The Quinjet is a surprisingly engaging build, with nice detailing and texturing, and a great color combo of earth blue and trans-orange. 

what are the odds of either another end game set or a bricktober pack for end game, im dying for some non qrs avengers especially Cap, Ronin, Professor Hulk, Thor, and War Machine

@Aegis2000 - sweet! ordered mine this weekend hoping to score the Avengers Tower.

Would love another superhero Bricktober pack, but hard to call if it would be DC or Marvel. Hoping for another MCU one as we got a fantastic set last year

4 hours ago, mgetz said:

what are the odds of either another end game set or a bricktober pack for end game, im dying for some non qrs avengers especially Cap, Ronin, Professor Hulk, Thor, and War Machine

Chances are very low, at least we already know we're not getting a new set

41 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Chances are very low, at least we already know we're not getting a new set

True, a chance for the additional set is slim, if there's a possibility in getting either.. I'm leaning towards the Minifigure bricktober pack. 

The mid-transformation Stark figure fits so perfectly with the assembly station in the Hall of Armor that I'm suspect that he was supposed to come in that set to begin with.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

The mid-transformation Stark figure fits so perfectly with the assembly station in the Hall of Armor that I'm suspect that he was supposed to come in that set to begin with.

I don't think stark was supposed to come in the HOA in that suit, it's just that any partially suited stark would look nice in the gantry.

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

True, a chance for the additional set is slim, if there's a possibility in getting either.. I'm leaning towards the Minifigure bricktober pack. 

As am I, although ideally one easier to get than last year's

1 hour ago, BrickSantorum said:

Are we sure that the Spidey sets are still due to release tomorrow? There’s no mention of them on shop.LEGO.com. 

Some store calendars said so, would be weird if they're wrong

3 hours ago, BrickSantorum said:

Are we sure that the Spidey sets are still due to release tomorrow? There’s no mention of them on shop.LEGO.com. 

I’m sure they will release tomorrow. The Endgame sets weren’t on Shop@Home until midnight on the 31st and didn’t even have pictures accompanying the listings until like two days later. 

I'm going to be hurting if at midnight they put up the Spidey sets and the Avengers Tower promo has mysteriously disappeared.