Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

J2G and MandR mentioned that they got it from eBay probably it's sold out now. 

I'll go target hunting and keep my eyes glued to any listings. Not that we have a long wait, but I really want that molten man set in particular haha

31 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'll go target hunting and keep my eyes glued to any listings. Not that we have a long wait, but I really want that molten man set in particular haha

Good luck with the hunt, if I have plenty of money and not waiting for the Avengers Tower GWP. I'll get them too! 

That transforming Mark 7 is simple yet effective. I can't wait to have it! If I get 2 of those, one will be displayed other one will be kept sealed. :wub:

Edited by SpiderJazz

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Good luck with the hunt, if I have plenty of money and not waiting for the Avengers Tower GWP. I'll get them too! 

That transforming Mark 8 is simple yet effective. I can't wait to have it! If I get 2 of those, one will be displayed other one will be kept sealed. :wub:

Its not the Mark 8, its from AoU but I'm not sure wich Mark exactly (I believe 45)

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Its not the Mark 8, its from AoU but I'm not sure wich Mark exactly (I believe 45)

Apologies, I meant Mark 7 circular arc reactor. Trust me, it's not Mark 43, Mark 45 is different too...

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Apologies, I meant Mark 7 circular arc reactor. Trust me, it's not Mark 43, Mark 45 is different too...

Welp, at least I know its from this scene:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Welp, at least I know its from this scene:

That scene you are talking about is Mark 43. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

For some reasons the helmet that is being used for the "exclusive" fig is the same as Mark 43

What if I tell you I have seen the minifigure? And that scene you are talking about is Mark 43. 

This is (as far as I know) the only scene where Tony's only partially suited up besides those training scenes in Iron-Man. But I guess we'll see what Mark it is

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

This is (as far as I know) the only scene where Tony's only partially suited up besides those training scenes in Iron-Man. But I guess we'll see what Mark it is

You do have a point, if you are correct this will be the 3rd rendition of Mark 43. (AoU Hulkbuster/ UCS Hulkbuster/ and this) which is lame. The helmet piece being used is same as Mark 43 and Mark 46 (has lines on the face plate) 

40334-1.jpg?201903090620

But as you can see the logo that is being used here is for "The Avengers" which is the first film, I've mentioned before that Mark 7 was used and deploy while it transforms in the air, and lastly promotional art on the right side of the box clearly shows Mark 7. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

You do have a point, if you are correct this will be the 3rd rendition of Mark 43. (AoU Hulkbuster/ UCS Hulkbuster/ and this) which is lame. The helmet piece being used is same as Mark 43 and Mark 46 (has lines on the face plate) 

But as you can see the logo that is being used here is for "The Avengers" which is the first film, I've mentioned before that Mark 7 was used and deploy while it transforms in the air, and lastly promotional art on the right side of the box clearly shows Mark 7. 

Could very well be, but I don't think the logo means anything as the tower itself is from Age of Ultron onwards.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Could very well be, but I don't think the logo means anything as the tower itself is from Age of Ultron onwards.

Yeah, a little bit inaccuracy. Foreshadowing the Stark Tower remains "A" for the Avengers Tower. 

The new box art that started with the Endgame wave looks fantastic on the FFH and Stark Tower sets! Really pops when the character art is less crowded and with a darker background colour. 

Edited by Kaijumeister

44 minutes ago, WYC said:

The official igor looks dumb, here is my mod.

SNIP

This looks decent. I assume it does fit a minifigure inside? 

Edited by SpiderJazz

11 minutes ago, Afolkingdom said:

Has anyone found the Iron Man Poly at Walmart in the US. Thebrickfan is reporting it is there...

I haven’t searched yet but I’ve heard it’s there, at least at some locations

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

This looks decent. I assume it does fit a minifigure inside? 

I have to side with @Guyon2002. Avengers Tower is only occupied by the Avengers in one film, Age of Ultron. The pattern of the partial suit in the set matches the Age of Ultron scene posted as well. That suit is most definitely the Mark 43 as it appears in Vision's birth scene. 

The artwork on the box and label for the line don't match the contents. The parts in the set match each other, and the figure is a very accurate representation of the on-screen appearance of the partial 43 worn by Tony in that scene.

This isn't the first time that Lego have used a generic Avengers logo (from the first film) in lieu of a more specific Avengers: Age of Ultron one. The Helicarrier was released with the AoU wave but was labelled Avengers although it could fit equally in either film line.

I got my hands on the Hall of Armour and War Machine Buster, the day before yesterday. 

The Buster isn't the greatest, but it still looks very cool.
Really love the Hall, I fitted all the Iron Man armors I have in it right away, and then I found I don't have enough pods :grin:

So I BL'd seperate parts to make 4 extra pods. They should arrive tomorrow :devil:

Gonna BL Mk85 too, when it starts to show up, and isn't too pricey (though I suppose it will be?)

Regards,
Mitch

The Quinjet is a really great set! I just wish it had wheels on the bottom but that’s not too hard to add. I love it when ships have so much interior space, although I think the first Milano is still my favorite. 

30 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The Quinjet is a really great set! I just wish it had wheels on the bottom but that’s not too hard to add. I love it when ships have so much interior space, although I think the first Milano is still my favorite. 

I like that JANG figured out to put the tricycle inside with the turret inside too.

J2G said you can't fit both of them which doesn't make sense.

Also just to point out, that this is the only Quinjet that the building technique for the cockpit isn't just attached with the main body, it's all one solid build.

16 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Easy to remove if you really want that.

Wait how? I was thinking of using an eraser but unfortunately that would erase all the way to the gun metal piece.

Just realized after seeing new Endgame spots that butter knife Thanos had in IW last year that we all made fun of, is actually movie accurate to Endgame. Wow, Lego must have looked in the future then.

41 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Just realized after seeing new Endgame spots that butter knife Thanos had in IW last year that we all made fun of, is actually movie accurate to Endgame. Wow, Lego must have looked in the future then.

Oh you didn't know? To add to this, the Russo bros just confirmed they are actually splitting Endgame into 2 parts, in Endgame part 2 Thanos will use the sledgehammer :wink:

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

No you're right its the mk 43.

The avengers tower only appears in AOU (Ok also homecoming but it's clearly not the mk 47 and it didn't have avengers logos in homecoming.)

The "avengers" branding is more of a 10 years thing, as well as the mk 7, a much more iconic suit than the 43. (Why couldn't this have been a full mk 3 or 4 suit?)

I do want that fig, would look great on the gantry of my HOA with tony's hair

56 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I thought his sword was double-bladed in the movie? At least in the funkos it is.

23 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

What a surprise!

Huh, that pinhole at the top of Mysterio's "fishbowl" is definitely a surprise... :oh: