Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, guachi said:

What it means is you'll get Fox content locked behind Disney's new Disney+ streaming service. Fox releases inexpensive catalog titles ($15-20 in 4k) and Disney releases far fewer titles, only their biggest titles, and they are expensive ($30).

If you like movies and TV shows, you won't like what Disney will do with them.

You do realize disney+ will be several dollars a month cheaper then netflix. I know it will have less content, but still, I'll pay the cost of a movie ticket for 3+ tv-14 live-action mcu shows, not to mention LITERALLY EVERY DISNEY MOVIE, the mandalorian, etc.

11 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

It is actually pretty similar, different yes, but to say there are no similarities is a stretch 

Yeah, there's some more white on the torso and the legs are different, but other then that it's very similar. And like I said, I'm not paying $10-20 for one when it's so easy to make a purist custom of.

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, there's some more white on the torso and the legs are different, but other then that it's very similar. And like I said, I'm not paying $10-20 for one when it's so easy to make a purist custom of.

I respect your opinion on makung a purist custom because they are similar.

But what I love about it is the printing, I personally think it's better than Mark 50. 

All FFH sets were revealed and they are pretty cool especially compared to Endgame ones. MJ minifig and Peter Parker are in Hydro man set, which is probably my favorite of the bunch.

6 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

All FFH sets were revealed and they are pretty cool especially compared to Endgame ones. MJ minifig and Peter Parker are in Hydro man set, which is probably my favorite of the bunch.

All I can say is WOW, way better then the endgame sets for sure. Molten man looks stunning I love the realistic looks to him, Peter Parker and MJ minifigs look amazing and the build of the Hydro-man set looks so great with the bridge and Hydro-man himself has a nice build and the Stark jet looks so great!! So if FFH sets could be this amazing with just outstanding figures why couldn't End Game of had a bigger wow factor given its the end of the current MCU and all its led up to? 

Oh my! Well designed Marvel sets? I haven't logged on in a while, so I just came here to say damn. It's been a long time since I was actually interested in Marvel sets as a whole as opposed to only wanting the figures (which have also been heavily lacking lately).

Kudos to the designer for actually giving a f*ck.

Edited by Alegrispa

So for the people wondering:

76129 - Bridge, small boat and Hydro-Man extension - Peter Parker, MJ, Mysterio, Hydro-Man

76128 - Giant Molten Man - Stealth Suit Spider-Man, Mysterio, Firefighter

76130 - Big white Stark Plane and 2 drones - Mysterio, Nick Fury, Happy Hogan, Spider-Man (looks like the Homecoming suit)

Edit: 76130 Maria Hill replaced with Happy Hogan, as pointed out by @Nexogeek

Edited by Guyon2002

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

So for the people wondering:

76129 - Bridge, small boat and Hydro-Man extension - Peter Parker, MJ, Mysterio, Hydro-Man

76128 - Giant Molten Man - Stealth Suit Spider-Man, Mysterio, Firefighter

76130 - Big white Stark Plane and 2 drones - Mysterio, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Spider-Man (looks like the Homecoming suit)

Pretty sure it's Happy in the stark plane set and not Maria Hill

Just now, Nexogeek said:

Yep it's Happy. 

Molten man looks like something out of Nexo Knights.Hydro man looks like a blue Christmas tree.

Also been a while since I've been active here, are we not allowed to share images/links to the sets?

2 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

You're totally right, my mistake!

1 minute ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Yep it's Happy. 

Molten man looks like something out of Nexo Knights.Hydro man looks like a blue Christmas tree.

Also been a while since I've been active here, are we not allowed to share images/links to the sets?

We can share them when the pictures come from an online store or lego themselves, we don't know where these come from. As far as we know these are just leaks

Oh man, everything is great here. The jet is infinitely better than the Endgame quinjet, Molten Man looks amazing, we get Peter Parker with a printed, pushed up mask, Mysterio in multiple sets, etc. Shame we don't have the ditko suit though, and a spot is wasted on a fireman.

Is it just me though, or does Hydro-man look terrible? Like a weird maggot body. 

Talking about nitpicks, it's a shame that Maria Hill isn't in any of these sets, or the gold-plated Mysterio, or the other two elementals. It's also a shame that Mysterio doesn't have those power things in green (like Captain Marvel has in orange in the 4+ police station).

I'm happy to see civilians in this wave. That lifted mask on Peter Parker isssss someething! (they copy that on bootleg XINH) hahaha :roflmao: 

The only gripe is, we don't have black and red spidey :damn: 

PS: SETS ARE WAYYY TO GOOD COMPARE TO ENDGAME! 

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like Happy uses Flitwick's hairpiece from the Harry Potter CMF

I’m pretty sure it’s standart Mutt hairpiece.

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm happy to see civilians in this wave. That lifted mask on Peter Parker isssss someething! (they copy that on bootleg XINH) hahaha :roflmao: 

The only gripe is, we don't have black and red spidey :damn: 

PS: SETS ARE WAYYY TO GOOD COMPARE TO ENDGAME! 

I think the only bad things about this wave are the absence of the Ditko suit and the attachment for Hydro-Man. But seen as those really are the only flaws (at least from what I've seen now) this wave is already infinitely better than Endgame's.

Edited by Guyon2002

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think the only bad things about this wave are the absence of the Ditko suit and the attachment for Hydro-Man. But seen as those really are the only flaws (at least from what I've seen now) this wave is already infinitely better than Endgame's.

Correct, Imho any other is nitpick. The absence of my avatar is disappointing considering he will use it relatively in the film. Could've been included with the Stark jet. Hmmmm here's hoping we can get exclusive minifigure GWP*

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like Happy uses Flitwick's hairpiece from the Harry Potter CMF

No. He uses antman hair in black. Honestly doesnot look like happy.

But the sets look great! Molten man set and venice set look really awesome. The plane set is good, just something we have seen before (if only it gadmore figures).

Also, mystyrio in every set? Kinda weird, but fine.

4 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Also, mystyrio in every set? Kinda weird, but fine.

To maximize the mold. I guess?

Does Peter Parker and MJ have a new print for face?

Cool sets! Definitely more inclined to puck some of these up over the aendgame sets,

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think Peter uses Antman’s head, not sure about MJ, is hers the face that leaked earlier, and we all thought was MJ?

Just now, Foxes Productionz said:

I think Peter uses Antman’s head, not sure about MJ, is hers the face that leaked earlier, and we all thought was MJ?

No, it's not that head. I compared it but I can't recall if we already got this head of hers. 

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I have up-close photos of all of the sets - Peter has Ant-man's face. MJ might have a new face print, haven't seen it before

Edited by JACKATTACKS

Just now, JACKATTACKS said:

I have clear photos of all of the sets - Peter has Ant-man's face. MJ might have a new face print, haven't seen it before

I knew it, thanks bud! I already had the set pictures. I am just not really familiar with the head they use for MJ but probably that's the answer because it's new. 

Molten Man on his own is better than the entire Endgame wave. Those are some really nice sets. You lucky Marvel guys, at least you’ve got some decent sets this year. Come on, DC designers, give us a corresponding anniversary wave!

Oh man, these all look great!

The Hydroman/Rialto bridge stands out the most to me; Hydroman looks excellent (I don't know what you're all complaining about, to me his extension looks fine), the build is gorgeous (even though I personally expected it to be a more detailed version of half of the Rialto bridge, so that people who cared can complete it by getting two). Molten Man looks amazing. The Stark plane appeals to me least out of these, but that's mostly because I really don't need another plane and Mysterious appearing in all three sets is kind of a waste. 

So happy we get Michelle AND Happy! Plus that new half-on Spider-Man hood part is epic. Almost definitely getting the Rialto bridge, even if I end up scrapping the build for parts. 

I know this has been said a lot, but why couldn't the Endgame sets have this kind of detail?